Welcome to JYP Nation, the y Rapper of Hourglass!!

Miss Valentine [APPLY OPEN]

 

Cho Xian Hee (Hangul: 초 쉔 히)

Aff username: xian_hee97

Name: Cho Xian (Shen) Hee / Sasha Cho

Nicknames: Hee

DOB: April 2, 1986

Height: 168 cm

Weight: 47 kg

Blood type: AB

Birthplace: Shanghai, China

Ethnicity: Chinese/Korean

Personality:

Xian Hee tends to be cold and quiet to new people. She takes times to warm up with others. She can read people easily, which makes people annoyed, that she knows how they feel. Her indifferent and nonchalant attitude is not an act, but it is her. However, she is very caring to the members and certain people. She is warm to the elderly (halmoni/grandma) because she never had one. She loves cats and has many, but there’s only one cat living with them.

She dislikes people making fuss over small matters or worried because of silly things. She is the one with lots of ideas and plans and is the one with many solutions. She is very hard to laugh, especially to silly jokes. She doesn’t smile, only smiles when she’s needed. She is a great actress, can change her facial expressions and attitude in a blink, and has a sharp tongue. She often knocks out people with her witty and sharp words. 

She loves her fans very much, they always do things that made her touched and thanks to the fans, she is a lot of warmer and smiles a lot compared to the time when she first debuted.

Background/History:

Xian Hee was born in Shanghai, to a rich couple. They moved to Hong Kong when Xian Hee is 3 due to her father’s business. There, she learned how to speak English and went to a private school. At the age of 10, her mother died of a brain cancer. She was sent to Seoul to live with her aunt, because her father is busy with his business. A year later they moved back to Shanghai and 2 years later, her father remarried to a Chinese woman whom Xian Hee never fond to. She rebelled at school and got into problems with the principal. When she was 14, she visited her aunt in Korea and auditioned at SME but failed. A week later, right before the school reopened, she audition at JYPE and was accepted. After that, she never returned to Shanghai. On Lunar New Year, either her father and brother visited her at Seoul or she returned to Hong Kong, where her relatives gathered.

She is the longest to train in Hourglass and is the girl who inspired Park Jin Young to create the group. JYP treasures her and is the one who trained and always scolded her, so that she can become a great star.

Family:

Cho Yin Hao (father) Xian Hee is the opposite of her father, Yin Hao supports his daughter dream but is rarely there for her as he is busy with his business and new wife.
Kan Hae Yeon (mother) is very supportive and taught Xian Hee how to play piano and violin. She died because of a brain cancer.
Chong Mei Qi (stepmother) a Chinese who married Yin Hao. She doesn't care about Xian Hee but cares for Jia Hao as he will become a lawyer and not a celebrity like Xian Hee. She didn't have a child with Yin Hao.
Cho Jia Hao (brother) really cares about his sister. He can become a fanboy to her sister at some times and always recommended some male idols for his sister to date.

Lee So Yeon (aunt) is the one who raised Xian Hee and cheered her up after her sister’s death. She is the one who always make Xian Hee annoyed but is always there for her. She is her loyal fan and created and handled their fanpage account.

Kan Mi Yeon (aunt) When she knows that Xian Hee is debuting, they become close and she taught Xian Hee about the entertainment world. Xian Hee considers Mi Yeon as an unnie and also a friend.

Likes:

-cats

-accessories

-heels

-tattoo

-Chinese food

-dark chocolate

-coffee

-ice cream

-dancing

-DBSK

-shopping

Dislikes:

-kimchi

-spicy rice cakes

-bug

-talkative people

-loud and crowded places

-being touched

-fans/people worrying about her

Hobbies:

-listening to her iPod

-tweeting

-searching about her in the internet

-comment Hourglass video in youtube “Xian Hee is soooo pretty!” “Xian Hee is jjang!”

-takes selca

-eating

-cooking

Habits:

-raised her eyebrow when someone made a joke that isn’t funny (to her)

-fixing her hair when embarrassed

-speaks English when she is annoyed

-smiles when she is speaking in Chinese especially Cantonese

-running a hand through her hair when she’s frustrated

-naturally doing aegyo when she is happy

-bites her inner cheek when angry

-punches the wall/mirror when super angry

Stage Name: Xian Hee

Persona: The Charismatic Leader

Fanclub name: DarLate (DARk chocoLATE)

Position: Leader, Rapper and Sub Vocalist

Trivia:

-her favorite flower is Cherry Blossoms/Sakura.

-her favorite colors are purple, red and black

-she kills for shark fin soup

-she is a Cassiopeia since Rising Sun

-her favorite songs are Super Junior Don’t Don, Super Girl (Chinese), Purple Line and Mirotic

-she thinks of erted things in Mirotic

-in her life, no. 1 Cats, no. 2 Fans, no. 3 Hourglass

-her tattoo at her back *wing*I Am Not An Angel*wing* below that, I Am A Goddess.

-has a tattoo at her left side of waist in Chinese; “have a mouth sharp as a dagger” in the front while “but a heart as soft as tofu” at the back.

-get a tattoo in 2009, “Hourglass” repeated 40 times around her right arm.

-she talks to her cats.

-has a Bengal cat name Baby

-she is strong

-she said the strength is her inner strength not her physical.

-she is a lovely noona

-Kyuhyun turned her into a gamer

-she warms up quickly with Chinese people: Victoria, Jia, Hangeng, Zhoumi

-she calls Zhou Mi gege despite that she is actually his noona

-Hyun A speaks informally to her despite their

Ideal type: A guy with a nice body to hug, nice and big hands, husky voice, can play drums or guitar, love skinship, can make her smile and laugh, caring and understanding, most importantly he MUST NOT be jealous

Big Bang T.O.P. and DBSK Jaejoong

Xian Hee is most famous in China, Korea, Malaysia and Thailand

 

The 4th member will be out tomorrow if I can online..

the last member is still unknown...I haven't choose her.

Anyone interested to be their manager? Stylist? Dance instructor? PM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want to change anything, just PM me and straight away tell me what you want to change, there's no need in asking permission because I may not reply to you~~! 

School is tomorrow! >//< 3 minutes to 10 p.m. I need to finish my homework =P