Welcome to JYP Nation, the Dancing Queen of Hourglass!!

Miss Valentine [APPLY OPEN]

 

Kwon Yu Mi (Hangul: 권 유 미)

 

Aff Username: L_islove

Name: Kwon Yu Mi / Yumi Kwon

Nicknames: Yumi, Yummy

DOB: May 2, 1989

Height: 158 cm

Weight: 45 kg         

Blood type: O

Birthplace: Long Island, New York.

Ethnicity: Korean/American

Personality:

Strong and friendly, she helps old people and children. She hates guys that don't appreciate her and all she does for them; they will not get away with taking her lightly. She will kick you to the curb if you betray her, she has no mercy. She is kind to people until they give her a reason to beat the snot out of them. Sunny is one side of her personality and stormy is the other. She is a little bi-polar like that. She will always be loyal to a friend. Her only problem is that she swears too much when she gets annoyed. "Aish" is her favorite Korean word. She hates it when people change after they get a little fame. She will not be looked down on; being very prideful she stands down to no one. She is strong willed and full of fire. She's very passionate about everything.
She doesn't think people really care for her because she has been used too many times. She has commitment issues because of a bad relationship in her past. A little self-doubt goes a long way in her heart. She doesn't show her broken heart to anyone, not even her most loved person, but she crumbles apart when she's alone.
She wants someone to understand her, because she sometimes doesn't understand herself.

Background/History:

She was raised in the slums of Seoul, growing up she learned there was no such thing as an easy life. Her Mother works two jobs to support the small family. Her older brother is a mechanic, and over protective of his mother and sister. Their Father is a drunk who abandoned them when Yu Mi was three. She got a job as soon as she turned eight, delivering milk and flyers to the more affluent neighborhoods. They were finally able to move into a better part of town, but the apartment is a two room rooftop storage-turned-apartment.

Family:

Mother Seo Eun Mi (54) she is always working, even when she is sick. She never stops until she gets so tired she just can’t move. She seems like a commendable person, but she doesn’t like her children and lets them know it. After being married to a man like their Father, she became bitter and hateful. They don’t get along well all the time. Sometimes it can pass as a normal mother daughter relationship, whatever that is. She was married for a short time before to Yu Mi’s brother’s father. Now her only concern is looking good in front of the neighbors.

Father Kwon Jae Suk (57) he is a selfish pig headed man that drinks too much, talks too loud and is generally a pest. He used to beat their Mother up and he didn’t mind hitting his step-son. He left when Yu Mi was three years old so she only remembers the smell of cheap alcohol and cigarettes when she thinks of him. They haven’t seen or heard from him since. No relationship.

Park Ji Sung (27) Yu Mi’s half-brother. He is a very responsible person who becomes overprotective of his remaining family whenever there is a change in their everyday lives. He works as a mechanic, supporting their Mother. He is a handsome man who played around with girls until his fiancée came along. She is a pretty American English teacher. She has a bad situation at home so she now lives in Korea. They are planning on getting married as soon as his mother approves it. She won’t though because she hates Jina, Ji Sung’s fiancé. She wants him to marry a Korean woman who has money.

Likes:

-boots

-sketching

-music

-singing

-dancing

-fashion design

-swimming

Dislikes:

-bi*ches

-gossip

-cheating

-garlic

-really cold weather

-really hot weather

-divas

Hobbies:

-street racing

-martial arts

-swimming

-baking

-fashion design

Habits:

-she punches people in the arm when she is pissed at them (if she's sure she won't get into trouble)
-she twirls her hair unconsciously

-being cute without meaning to (she hates when people say that she’s cute).
-says ‘Aish’ when she’s frustrated.
-she curses in other languages under her breath if she is pissed at someone and can’t say it to their face because they are sunbaes.
-she rubs her lips when thinking.
-when embarrassed her whole face flushes all the way down to her chest.
-when sad she stares out the window and her eyes go glassy with deep thoughts.

Stage name: Yu Mi

Persona: The Precious Jewel

Fanclub name: Rubies

Position: Maknae (2004-2005), Lead Dancer and Centre Face

Trivia:

-She can’t stand people looking down on her or putting down her family, she will see red if you do that and may get punched in the face.
-She collects Key/locket necklaces, Ruby bracelets and stuffed unicorns.
-She drinks only water. No soda or juices. The soda makes her gassy and the juice upsets her stomach.
-She is serious about her Martial Arts.
-She would sneak into Martial Arts classes, or peek in on them to learn when she didn’t have the money to pay for lessons.
Later she was caught and the owner let her work there cleaning so she could take the lessons without sneaking around. She still respects her Master and helps to support his ailing wife since he passed.
-She hates acting cute, but does it unintentionally so people often tell her she is cute. It takes all she has to keep from punching them out. Instead her teeth will clench together as she laughs and smiles through her ire.
-She sleeps with a giant stuffed purple unicorn, named Nichkhun. Lol
-She has Ehlers-Danlos syndrome which gives her hyper mobility; A mild condition that makes her super flexible, which helps her in her dancing.
-Fav group BIG BANG
-Fav color Sapphire blue
-Fav Song Black Flower by CN Blue
-Fav animal Unicorn

Ideal type: Someone who understands her and can comfort her.

Kwon Ji Young and Im Seulong

Yu Mi is famous in Korea, Japan and America

 

Congratulation to L_islove !!! 

I really don't like breaking some hearts so I came with an idea, you may agree or oppose this..

All the applicants will become a member BUT a member needs to leave so that another can be in the group.

Or you can wait for my another apply fanfic..

Everyone that read this have to PM their opinion or give me another suggestion at my wall

I feel bad..really bad >//<

I need to finish my History notes (2 chapters) and will update the second member tonight or tomorrow.