Miss Valentine 1st Member, The Innocent Angel

Miss Valentine [APPLY OPEN]

 

Lee Eun Ji (Hangul: 이  지)

Aff username: Carrotfairy

Name: Lee Eun Ji/ Angie Lee

Nicknames: Anj

DOB: November 22, 1990

Height: 167 cm

Weight: 48 kg

Blood type: A

Birthplace: Los Angeles

Ethnicity: Korean/Taiwanese

Personality:

Although she's a bit shy when meeting new people, she is very open and outgoing once you get to know her. She's sweet and caring, but can definitely take care of herself if she needs to, so you don't want to mess with her. She's fiercely protective of the people she loves, which is a lot of people, because she loves everyone she meets until they give her a reason not to. However, because, or maybe despite of her open and trusting nature, she shuts everyone out when she gets hurt, preferring to be alone as she heals her heart. Sometimes if people try to comfort her, she will snap at them, because she bottles up her emotions. Even though she likes to act invincible, and like she can take care of herself and everyone else, she is actually very sensitive (and gets jealous easily). But she is easily cheered up, so no one can ever tell... or at least, she hopes they can't. She tends to take on a big sister type of role in her group of friends, even if she's one of the younger ones. She just loves to take care of people, although she's not patient enough to be the mother figure of a girl group. Also slightly bossy and likes to lead, but not up for the leader role, mostly because she's not talkative enough. She'd rather be more of an assistant to the motherly ones. She doesn't feel a need to join in the conversation most of the time, preferring to kind of stay back and watch her friends banter. It's not because she's quiet or shy, it's because she doesn't feel like she needs to add anything. However, if you start a conversation with her, she will gladly chat with you for as long as you are available. She smiles easily, and laughs at everything, even if it's not funny. This is because as she was growing up, she felt bad for all the teachers in her school who cracked lame jokes that no one laughed at. So, she started laughing at the jokes, and now she can't tell the difference between good jokes and bad jokes. This can be quite a hassle at times, especially if the 'bad joke' wasn't even supposed to be a joke at all. She has recurring nightmares about not being able to wake up, because she is a lucid dreamer (meaning, she can control her dreams). She cries herself to sleep almost every night, sometimes because she's sad and sometimes because she's happy. Although she seems very innocent, after 10 PM at night, she starts acting like she's drunk and surprises everyone with her crazy behavior. It's not VERY crazy, but she says things she normally wouldn't, and tries to hug everyone she sees. This is why her curfew used to be 9:30 PM. But now that she's working as an entertainer, she constantly misses that curfew and... things happen. She is nearsighted, and wears glasses all the time, except for when she's onstage, doing photoshoots, etc. Then she wears contacts.

Background/History:

She had a normal life up until she was in middle school- she got good grades, had enough friends, and went to church regularly. Back then, she was terrible at singing because of her tone-deafness. But one day, while she was shopping at the mall, she was asked if she was interested in modeling. She said no, but her parents starting thinking that maybe she could go to Taiwan over the summer and be a model there. So that's what she did the summer she was 12, and she liked it so much that she did the same thing in Korea the following summer. This is when she started taking voice and dance lessons in the hopes of becoming a singer. Later that year, she was found by a SME talent scout and recruited to be a trainee.

Family:

Lee Jae Young (father-Korean) 45

Park Joo Gi (mother-Taiwanese) 44

Lee Jin Chan (sister) 13

Likes:

-reading

-glasses

-flowers

-light rain

-watching over people playing video games

-cooking

-taking care of people

-teddy bears

-children

-dogs

-travel

-music

Dislikes:

-really hot weather

-stereotypes

-unsanitary things

-haters

-sweet or oily food

-loud noises

-wearing makeup

Hobbies:

-photography

-writing

-cooking

-playing piano

-learning new languages

-biking

-tennis

Habits:

-stares off space when tired or sad

-brushes hair before going to bed

-plays with hair when bored

-bites lower lips when nervous

-plays with hands when embarrassed

Stage name: Angie

Persona: The Innocent Angel

Fanclub name: Pegasus

Position: Lead Dancer

Trivia:

- Technology seems to hate her. Her iTouch, laptop, and alarm clock always break.

- Hair tends to become wavy in the rain

- She really enjoys drinking coffee and tea. Not for the caffeine, but because she likes the aftertaste. So, she drinks decaf.

- She is a hopeless romantic and likes to write romance stories in her free time

Ideal type:Christian, tall, polite, gentleman, romantic, cute at times, can make her laugh

Choi Siwon

 

Angie is most famous in US, Taiwan and China 

 

She is the top 3 that didn't make it for Hourglass last member..lol,

how do you like the name of the rival group? Miss Valentine..or White Chocolate..

Or please suggest! >//< Hourglass story will start ASAP and Miss V will debut later after Hourglass! 

Please give suggestions for the name >//<

And PM me if you want to change your ethnicity to fully Korean. =) and your age too =)