Welcome to JYP Nation, the Sweet Heart of Hourglass!!

Miss Valentine [APPLY OPEN]

 

Kim Ahn Cess (Hangul: 김  세스 )

Aff username: taeckhun_cess

Name: Kim Ahn Cess

Nicknames: Cess, Ahn, Ahnnie

DOB: December 25, 1988

Height: 168 cm

Weight: 45 kg

Blood type: A

Birthplace: New York

Ethnicity: Korean/American

Personality:

Kim Cess is a Korean-American who likes to take pictures of random things around her. She learns a lot from other people's life experiences. A good kid. Someone who's always been an optimist and appreciates little things in life.♥
"She's naturally sweet. NO ADDED SUGAR."
"She will be the kind of girl who doesn't have many boyfriends. She’s plain and simple. She’s GOOD, but not an ANGEL. She does have SIN, but she's not the DEVIL. She's just a small GIRL in a big world trying to find someone to LOVE. :)
She maybe SWEET to every person she meet, but the sweetest part within her belongs to only ONE....She have many flaws. She's not perfect like all those other girls you see around. She’s not the stereotypical girl. She’s different. She'd rather be the girl who’s always known for smiling and having a friendly personality, than some girl who change friends every week and gets around. She's unique and SHE loves it. :)
She’s sometimes called weird. She smart and sometimes make stupid mistakes. She has a caring heart and sometimes she gets it broken. She's woman and sometimes have little girl moments. She's beautiful and sometimes she forgets it. She sticks to what she believes in.

She treats people the way she would want to be treated, and that’s with respect.

She's not perfect. She acts stupid, say something harsh at times, but only when she can’t control herself anymore. And when it comes to work she's a very hardworking girl. She’ll do everything just to achieve her dreams. She’s very serious. She’s also a perfectionist she wants her work to be perfect and had unique styles. She also hates it when people around her are not taking serious of what they are doing.

Background/History:

Kim Cess is an only child; she's a Korean-American. Her mother is a Korean while her father is American...She was born in Los Angeles, California that place is her hometown and when she was 10 that's the time where her mother and her moved to Korea. That time their parent's got divorced due to family problems/matters, back to her father, their parents remain friends and they can go back to his father in America to spend some vacation there. They’ve been a very nice and good parents to her.

        Her parents always told her that she should be the most outstanding in their class. Because of that she study so hard.
She never get her parents disappointed but make them really proud. She was Summa Laude. So don't be curious why she get all the things she want. She  don't want to be more praised that she's so smart,talented and has a looks. The most important to her is inside not the outside.Since, She loves taking selca pictures ,She was discover through internet onlines like facebook, twitter and tumblr.She was offered by a manager to  model a famous clothing fashion line.like forever 21, teranova and  charles and keith.She was also discovered through her talent in singing.so she decided to auditioned.She trained for at least 5 years, at first it was very tiring and exhausting due to long hours and days of practice.but she's used to it already.because of everyday practice.she loves it already because her talents/skills maintain and improve.and she gain a lots of friends and hangout with them during free time.

Family:

Kim Eun Jae (Mother-35) Since she and her husband  got divorced, she just stayed in their house in Korea. She's a thoughtful and very nice mother to her. She really take care of her.

Alex Anderson (Father-39) He runs a business in America. He still supports his family. He stayed single and didn't decided to have another family.He spoiled her daugghter.She can get what she wants.but,She's not the type of other rich girls who are spoiled brat..Her is on place. He's very concern on what happens in his family. He always call. Even though they already divorced, they still remained friends and they can also come and visit him if there’s an occasion.

Kim Tae Hee- She's a famous actress in Korea. She’s a closest cousin of Cess; she stands like her Real Sister.

Lee Jan Eun- She's the closest auntie of Cess. She's like her 2nd mother. when she's still a child in Las Vegas. She takes care of her.

Lezia Smith- She's a cousin of Cess in her father's side. They are classmate-cousin when they are in 6th grade. She’s very nice to her.

Likes:

-watching romance comedy movies or dramas
- cooking
-clean surroundings
-daydreaming
-watch stars at night
-traveling around
-sweet things

-hanging out with her family, friends and loved ones.
-Surprises
-taking pictures of random things around her
-gentle, sweet, nice, and trustworthy people
-swimming

 

Dislikes:

-scary movies
- dark places
- bugs and rats
-heights and sharp objects
-annoying persons
-stagey and choosy peoples
-over reacting and easy go lucky persons
- flirty women/men
- boastful, liar, arrogant, competitive, moody persons

 

Hobbies:

-Watching TV
-reading books
-Surfing the net
-Chatting with friends
- Sleeping
-Going on mart
-Shopping with friends

 

Habits :

-Whenever she's watching or reading books she always had a food in front of her like chocolates, chips and candies. She can't live without them...(lol)

-She pouts her lips when serious or focusing on something.
-Always eating when she's mad or can't control her angriness anymore.
-Silent comes to her when she's mad or angry
-When she wants something she will do her cute aegyo, the one that nobody can't resist just to please them.
-She always leaves the door open when she's going to enter.
-She always looks at herself in the mirror, looking if she looks good.
-Always grinding her legs when sitting!

 

Stage Name: Kim Ahn Cess

 

Persona: The Unresistable Hottie Chic

 

Your Fanclub name: prin-CESS

 

Position: Main Dancer, Lead Vocalist and Centre Face

 

Trivia:

-Favorite food: Pork belly, veggies, pasta, any sweet food
-Favorite drink: Water and Juice
-Has a celebrity crush Song Seung Hun
-Her role model is Goo Hye Sun and Park Han Byul
-Hate cats
-She can put her iris on the left side and the other on the right side.
-She can beat box
-She can mimic Chipmunks’ voice
-Achluophobia- Fear of darkness.
-Acrophobia- Fear of heights.
-Aichmophobia- Fear of needles or pointed objects.
-Phasmophobia- Fear of ghosts

 

Ideal type: Actor Song Seung Hun

 

Ahn Cess is most famous in Philippine, Japan, America and Korea

 

Congratulation to taeckhun_cess^^ 

Finally,,, the 5th and last member to debut on May 14, 2004

I'm going to post the 6th and 7th member right after I have my dinner^^

And yes, I'll have a rival group from SM that consist 13 or 12 members =P

Everyone, Hwaiting! ^^