Welcome to JYP Nation, the Gorgeous Vocalist of Hourglass!!

Miss Valentine [APPLY OPEN]

 

Song Soomi (Hangul:   )

Aff Username: tiffism

Name: Song Soomi/ Tiffany Song

Nickname: Mimi, Minnie, Tiffy

DOB: November 4, 1986

Height: 155 cm

Weight: 44 kg

Blood type: O

Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea

Ethnicity: Korean/Taiwanese

Personality:

She is very laid back and have this sort of not caring air around her sometimes, however being a Scorpio, she has this underlining fierceness within her that shines when she is doing something that she is passionate about. She is outgoing in the way that she is not afraid to speak her mind and get to know people and just be outside her comfort zone. She adapts to any situation easily. She is not one to make a situation awkward or boring. Instead she sometimes does stuff that is considered cute. For example, if she drops something, she would be like "ah" and look at what she dropped with a pout. She is the type to be motherly and caring at times and childish at others. She does not like romantic things instead she finds them to be a burden at times. She appears to be this strong and independent girl but it will amaze people on how cute and dependent she can be at times. Always looking on the bright side of things in every situation is her sort of defensive to protect herself from having bad thoughts and thus getting hurt. She is someone that can hold her emotions very well and she dislike showing her being sad or even crying, there are only few people that has actually seen her weak side. She tends to get a bit jealous in a relationship but she hides that jealousy with an air of indifference or not caring. She is very impulsive to the point where if she wants to do something she will and not even thinks about it. She has a tattoo on her ribcage that says "everything happens for a reason" that she got out of impulse in America. She sometimes does not think before she acts and her actions tend to get her in trouble with her manager. She does not mind being teased; instead she welcomes it with a laugh of her own. She is confident in the way that sometimes seems vain but in reality she believes that confidence is what makes her shine. When boys , she would usually playfully smack their arms or push them. She would usually hug her members when she wants attention. Overall, she is someone that is the strength of the group; she is always there for members and always the one that holds the group up. She is the one that gets on shows to promote her group, despite what her anti fans say. She is also the one that members can cry to and rarely shows tears so when she does; her members and fans cry along. She is the mood maker, if she sees the members being gloomy; she would act cute and make jokes to make them smile. Along with her good, there are some flaws in her personality. She is somewhat detached to the world and sometimes live in her own head. She cannot help but be scared of being in a relationship or falling in love. She has a tendency to be bossy. Soomi's main flaw has to be this...She is a MAJOR flirt, flirting with both boys and girls to get what she wants. She has master the art of flirting that it comes off as natural to her. She would smile her sweet smile and then touch the person on the arm and lean closer. Soomi is, after all, a human being with her imperfections.

Lol, it’s so long and well described, so I came into conclusion that Soomi is caring, confident, can be indifferent sometimes, will cheer up the members, and is a MAJOR flirt. LOL

Background/History:

Soomi has a good childhood. Growing up in Taiwan with her parents and grandparents and always getting what she wants. She went to school and learned Chinese up until she was 8 years old. She moved with her parents to SF after her father wanted to venture into the American market. Moving to these places forced a young Soomi to adapt to the language and to make new friends in her new school. Her favorable memories include family vacations and night she spent cuddling with her mother. She went to a private school in SF and she does not remember a time she spent lunch or breaks along. Her mother was always someone that is interested in arts so at a young age Soomi learned ballet four times out of the week for about 10 years, starting from five years to when she was 15. She was also put into piano and violin lessons and from those lessons, she developed a passion for singing.  

Then at the age of 14 her mother got into a horrible accident which resulted in her death. Her mother was on her way home after a fight with her dad and got into a car accident with a teen driver and was sent to the hospital. SooMi's eldest brother, who was about 21 picked up the phone when the police called and he took her and her other brother to the hospital. Seeing her mother in a coma broke SooMi and her eldest brother decided to take her mother off the life support, seeing as though there was no way to bring her back. After that, SooMi auditioned for JYPE and got in.

Family:

Father: Song Zhi Wei is age 55 and is a successful business man in San Francisco. He came from a wealthy Taiwanese background and is the type of father that loves his work and is so involved in his work that he sometimes bails on family vacations. He is a disciplined man with high morals and standards. He is hard on his children just to push them to be their best. From the start, his attention has always been on the eldest boy and that is why Soomi craves for attention.

Mother: Min Seo Minwould be age 53 and is currently deceased. She is a Korean common girl that Zhi Wei fell in love with on one of his business trips. She came from a middle class family in Seoul and fell in love with Zhi Wei and had a child out of wedlock. After the first child they got married and she followed him to Taiwan where she lived for most of her life. She is an insightful and grateful woman who taught her children how to just be themselves. Soomi takes after her optimistic approach to life. SeoMin passed away from a car accident in San Francisco when Soomi was 15.

Eldest brother: Song Mark is age 27 and is currently taking over her father's business. He is the apple in Zhi Wei's eyes and takes after Zhi Wei alot. He is calm and collected, never showing emotions other than happiness and proudness. He thinks that crying is useless and used to tell Soomi that whenever she cries which developed her bottling everything in. He is engaged to his high school sweetheart.

Older brother: Song Jin "Song Tyson" is age 25 and is currently a bartender at a well known bar in LA. He is the brother that Soomi fought with for attention. He is outgoing and playful and always have a different girl on his arms.He is bright and always smiling and cocky. He is hot and he knows it. Soomi and him always seem to fight and tease each other but at the end of the day, she would only go to him for hugs or if it is a bad day. He is the one that keeps an eye out for anti fans and informs her about it.

Likes:

-cheetah printed things

-yoshi stuff animal

-coffee

-color red

-spicy rice cakes

-when she has attention

-boots

-husky puppy

-sleeping in hoodie and shorts

-having fun

Dislikes:

-snakes/spiders

-Taro

-pizza

-being ignored

-when people push her

-when people tell her she is not good enough

-when someone pick on her members

-when someone touches her food

-when someone acts too cute (like SNSD Sunny)

-when someone mentions her mother, it makes her sad

Hobbies:

-tweeting her fans

-making sure her member is okay

-keeping up with friends by texting

-practicing her dance and voice to perfection

Habits:

-drinking coffee every morning

-sticks her tongue out when she is thinking

-running a hand through hair when nervous

-jumping up and down when she is excited

-talking in a cute voice with her brothers

-biting her lips when she is sad

-hugging a pillow when she is sleeping

-making the first moves when she likes a guy

-eating really slow

-lowering her eyes when someone hurt her feeling

-laughing in an awkward situation

Stage name: Soomi

Persona: The Lovely Umma

Fanclub name: Soomism

Position: Lead Vocalist and Centre Face

Trivia:

-Her favorite flower is Lilies
-She always smell like Jasmine
-Wears shorts all the time
-She tends and care for her members because she is afraid of disbanding
-She does not have a favorite member.

-She is always fussing and caring for the maknae.

-She is always defending the member that gets most scandals.

-On shows she tend to stick with the Ice princess so she could make up for his coldness/not talking a lot-ness.

-She is always making sure that the center face is not hurt. She takes care of the center face and keep her grounded so the center face does not get too vain with fame.
-She is always making sure the underrated member shows her talents. Always giving her the credit she deserves.
-Over all she makes sure all the members have a chance to shine in the spotlight. -She is the leader when the leader is not there. She is also the umma to the leader.

-She wants to have her own fan club glow stick, it would be a pink light up star
-She rarely gets sick but when she does, she loses her voice for a week
-her mother passes away when she was 14 and it makes her sad when others talk about moms.
-Loves the color Red and Cheetah print
-If given a choice she would eat spicy rice cakes everyday for Dinner
-Addicted to coffee
-She works hard for her body
-the young trainees call her umma
-She and Nichkhun have a bickering and joking around friendship, but they are best friends
-Loves wolves
-is a big fan of 1TYM

Ideal type: She does not really have a set ideal. Instead it is whoever can make her heart flutter but she does like funny guys and the ones who have this sort of appeal without even trying. He cannot be too emotional or clingy.

Kwon Ji Yong

Soomi is most famous in Taiwan and Korea

 

Congratulation to tiffism! You must be annoyed if I didn't choose you...I ask you to change persona and then this and then that...kkk^^ Actually you're supposed to be announced as the 1st member, but because I'm cruel...kkk^^

There's still ONE SPOT LEFT for the original members of Hourglass!

Besides Personality, accidents and scandals are two things that can make you the member! I don't want a boring story ^^

So, if you want to add or edit your scandal and accidents, just PM me! 

Should I create a rival group? If yes, from what company? SME? CUBE? J.TUNE? YG?

Or should I create a sister group of Hourglass?? 

Give me your opinion! I want to start the story ASAP!!