The Girl

Protected Idol

The girl stands between us and the growling creature with her arms extended in a protective gesture. She acts so reckless and it makes me want to jump in and protect her. However her brazenness coupled with her attire is really attractive and I want to see more of what she is capable of doing.

Just as they are about to face off again though, the creature and the three men fighting the guy near the elevator all take off in the same direction as if they are called away by an unheard voice. I can't help but feel a bit disappointed that their fight ends just as quickly as it began. I scan around the parking garage to see if there is someone else around, but the entire area is empty. There aren't even any other vehicles parked down here.

With no hesitation, the girl runs back to us as the guy pushes the button to call the elevator. They seem to be very aware and always on their toes ready to make the next move. She looks back at him just as he holds the elevator open and beckons us towards him. She grabs my wrist again and pulls me forward like before as she yells, "Gaja!" I am rather surprised how it seems she is always drawn to me, but I don't want to complain about it. I run with her and the other members follow us full sprint into the elevator. She doesn't even slow as she enters the elevator and I notice that it's going to be a tight fit with all eight of us in that one small elevator. She hits the back wall and I put up both of my hands to brace myself against the wall so I don't crush her against it as everyone else slams into my back. 

She turns around between my arms and I try to pull my body farther away to give her more room as the others push against me. They all seem to be oblivious of us being crushed into the back corner. "Mianhaeyo," I whisper to her as she tries to adjust herself so she is standing upright. 

"Gwaenchanh-ayo," she whispers back.

It isn't until now that I realize I have been practically holding my breath. Slowly I begin to breathe normally again, but as soon as I inhale I am struck with an intense and sweet aroma that causes a burning in my eyes and throat. I try to calm myself and clench my teeth tightly together to keep some control as I inhale again to get a better sense of the scent and where it's coming from.

Immediately, I can tell that the scent is coming from the girl in front of me, and I now know what was so intriguing about her. She is another creature like me. It definitely explains a lot about her speed and strength, but it seems that she doesn't sense what I am. She doesn't look that young to be so unaware of a male such as myself standing directly in front of her, but her scent is so fresh and clean that it suggests she is newly turned. It takes every ounce of my strength to contain my urges with her so close and tempting in front of me.

She finally looks up into my eyes, and we just stare at each other with an intense burning building in my throat. I don't even realize that the elevator doors have opened and the others have left us alone in the elevator. 

"Leo, museun il-iya? Ga," she says as she gently pushes on my chest. I respond with a firm head shake as this was my first chance to be alone with her. I was not going to miss this opportunity. She smells so good, and I was a bit afraid of what I can do to her. I want to test the limits though and I was hoping that she can maybe sense something from me too. I am not a guy to be ignored so easily.

"Aren't you two getting off? Ya," her partner says behind me before the elevator doors slide shut. I am relieved since I didn't want us to have any company right then.

Quickly I reach over and hit the red lock button to give us some more time in there alone. I position myself back in front of her and this time get as close as I dare. I put my arms on each side of her head with my elbows bent so I was so close to her face. My body pressing lightly against hers so she was still held against the wall of the elevator. As I stare at her, waiting for her to sense something from me, my mind runs wild with ideas of what I can do to her in this position. I wonder to myself how a girl could smell as good as her. I have tasted humans and some others like myself, but none have ever smelled as good as her. The burning in my throat is so intense that I just want to rip into her flesh and drown in her blood. 

"L-Leo, wh-what are you d-doing," she stutters cutting into my imagination. Well at least I am affecting her in some way, I think to myself.

"Waiting," I respond simply and squint at her. She has to know what I am. There is no way she can be that thick-headed. Perhaps her smelling sense doesn't work correctlyI wonder about all the possibilities of why she isn't falling all over me in this instance. I can sense clearly that she does not have a mate that has claimed her.

"Waiting? For what," she asks. 

She finally acts and shoves against me with her more-than-human strength sending me about two feet away from her. Impressive, but you will have to do better than that, I think to myself as she reaches for the controls to unlock the door. I stop her by grabbing her wrist and pushing her harder up against the wall. I pin her arm above her head and press my whole body firmly against hers. She struggles beneath me, causing more ideas to come to my mind, but I brush them away. I take her chin and force her to look up at me. Her eyes glare at me with such intensity that I start thinking I may have pushed the limits too far. I want her... now.

 

**Author's note: What do you think? ^_^ Don't forget to check out the original story here.