Staring Contest Part 2

Chanyeol One-Shots!

 

CHANYEOL POV
 
I grinned as I pressed my nose onto the glass separating me from a delicious sandwich. There were so many different ones it was amazing! After about five minutes of looking I could hear _______ becoming impatient as the sound of her foot tapping interrupted my thoughts. I held back my laughter as I looked back at her. She was still fuming that she lost our staring game and I was sure she was on the verge of hitting me soon. She has been my best friend all my life. She became the little sister id always wanted. I protected her, comforted her, , and spoiled her. I loved her with all of my heart. That's my problem though. Somewhere along the line I'd come to realize that I loved her more than just a dear sibling. I saw her as more than the chubby cheeked cry baby who would tug on my sleeve while asking me to sing her to sleep. I'd come to find that she was beautiful both inside and out. She made me laugh constantly and her smile brightened up my days. When I wasn't the cause of her smiling I became jealous. When I was responsible for her frown or her tears I was devastated. Right now her scowl just made me want to laugh. 
 
"Are you ready to order?" She spoke through grit teeth and I suppressed another bought of laughter before nodding and stood from my squat and smiled to the girl behind the counter. I could instantly tell that she was interested with me as more than just a customer when she began sending me flirty looks. 
 
"Welcome! What would a handsome guy like you like to eat?" She gave me a coy smile and batted her eyelashes. Could she be more desperate? I just gave her my signature grin and pointed to the turkey sandwich I'd been eyeing since I got here. 
 
"I'd like that with everything on the side. Oh! And a chocolate chip cookie!" She instantly did as I asked and in a second she had gotten everything I wanted on a tray. She sent me yet another flirty smile as she directed me to the  cash register and I went with it. Out of nowhere _______ grabbed my arm and pulled me close to her. I gulped and looked down at her to see her face set in a scowl. "_____-ah! Wae-" She hushed me and I kept my mouth shut. 
 
She looked at the girl behind the register with a sly smirk as she squeezed my arm. "How much is it?" The girl seemed as taken aback as I was and stuttered out a response. 
 
"I-It's... $13.56." I could see a hint of jealousy in her face as _____ pulled out a few bills and handed them to her. 
 
"Keep the change." With that she had me grab the tray and she led me to a table in the back. My eyes were wide as she sat beside me, looking over he shoulder as if she wanted to see the girls reaction. My arm was still trapped in hers and to be honest... I enjoyed it immensely. I found myself inspecting her features, sitting there like an idiot. After a while she realized that our arms were still together and she let go so quickly I jumped. 
 
"S-sorry..." She muttered and I could see a tint of red paint her cheeks. I smiled and shook my head. She gets jealous!~ Does that mean she likes me, too? I immediately munched all of my food and felt happy that she was here with me. After I finished I thought of the perfect idea. 
 
"____-ah! I still have two favors!" She flinched and nodded slowly. 
 
"Have you decided on another?" She played with the strap on her phone and avoided my eyes. I grinned and nodded. "What is it?"
 
"Kiss me." It was a bold move. But I wanted this so much. Sure she had kisses me before. When we were little she'd kiss my cheeks all the time, saying they were the chubbiest cheeks she'd ever seen and that they were adorable. And when I was upset about it she would peck each one. When we were hurt we would kiss each others bruises or cuts. But I didn't want that kind of kiss. I wanted a kiss full of love and passion. And I wanted it from her. 
 
"K-kiss?!" She became flustered again and her eyes widened. "Why not s-something else! I can buy you a shirt! Lets go do that!" She stood up, but I pulled her back down and gave her a serious look. 
 
"Kiss me." She tried to speak but I shook my head and pointed to my lips. "You can't refuse my favor. So kiss me." She looked at my lips and subconsciously her own before letting out a sigh and leaning closer to me. I felt my heart race as slowly our faces were but a centimeter apart and I could feel burning cheeks. I closed the distance an locked our lips together. The kiss was sweet and long. And I enjoyed every second of it. When she pulled away I felt a grin spread across my face. She smiled shyly and tucked her hair behind her ear before biting her lip and staring at the table in front of her. 
 
"I have a third request." I looked her in the eye. 
 
"What?" Her eyes widened and she seems scared. 
 
"Be my girlfriend." I smiled at her and she slowly grinned and nodded her head. 
 
"I agree to that one!"