Knowing a Secret

The Boy Who Cried Wolf

Chapter two   “knowing a secret”

 

Shocked; I, Se Hun, was in deep shock. I couldn’t say anything. He looked straight into my eyes. His were in a sort of enlarged inception, which I feared. What should I do, now that my dream is turning into a reality? Should I run away from it? 

I stared at him. I could feel my cold breath beneath my lips. 
 
 
“Eh? What are you staring at?” he asked. I felt a bit embarrassed.
 
“Uh, sorry, I thought – you looked familiar,” I said. Now, I’m just looking stupid.
 
 
He rolled his at eyes at me and fixed his hood and continued staring at the window. I snapped back to reality. I slipped my hand in the pocket of my bag, reaching my phone; a text message, from my friend, Kai.
 
 
“Bro, where are you? I’m in school for about an hour now. Hurry up.” 
 
 
I totally forgot. Kai’s my friend since kindergarten and my all-time tutor. He’s a bit nerdy, with his glasses and all. 
Fifteen minutes later, we’ve arrived at our destination; SM High-school. It was a bit larger than I thought, and more people. I think I can’t cope up with that, being I hated being crowded.
 
 
I stepped out of the bus, letting the others go ahead of me. I stopped for a second. I remembered, the boy. 
Before thinking another thought, I stepped inside the bus once more. I searched it, left and right. No student was left. I never saw him pass me. How? How did he disappear like that? Argh, stop it. Focus and go to school. Wait . . . how can I focus with him messing up my mind? I sighed. 
 
 
“Anything you’ve left, boy?” the bus driver said, fixing his blue leather cap.
 
“Err – sorry. Nothing,” I just answered. Why do I answer so stupidly? I asked myself. Why do I? 
 
 
I sighed again and continued to walk across the field which size is like a football stadium. 
Hours later and the bell rang for the third period. Biology, I mumbled to myself. Seeing my Kai’s name on the list, I smiled weakly. 
 
 
“Ayo! Annyeong Se Hun!” Kai shouted from across the hall as I picked up my things from my locker. 
 
“Oh, annyeong Kai-hyung,” I greeted. 
 
“So . . . yay, we’re on Biology class together. First same class was since third grade. So what are you planning to do?” Kai asked in his same blissful voice. 
 
I didn’t want to answer. I wasn’t in the mood. I just grabbed my books and pen. “Let’s go,” was all I answered. 
 
 
I sat in the back row where I was lined up with Kai, and two boys, namely Tao and Kris. I looked back on my books, tapping my pen uncontrollably. Our teacher was discussing, and I wasn’t paying attention. 
My eyes roamed around the jaded room. I groaned as Kai talked to me. Make him stop, I thought. That talkative Kai, I was getting used to it. 
 
 
After a long wait, the bell rang piercingly and lengthy. I was glad. I sprinted out just before Kai would blabber me out. I left him confused, I was willing I did. Down I looked to my schedule; lunch. 
 
 
I went straight to the cafeteria. Up, I looked at the menu. Noodles, burgers, deli, I read out. 
I walked around the cafeteria to find Kai. I remembered that he still has one class before he eats lunch. I rolled my eyes and searched for a place where I can be alone. Unfortunately, there wasn’t. I was just surprised when someone called me out.
 
 
“Se Hun-ah, join us!” a boy from the third table bellowed. It was Kris, my classmate from Biology class. Beside him were Lay and two other boys. I walked towards them and sat on the edge of the right seat. 
 
“Se Hun, meet our Baozi, Xiumin. Lay, our dancer. And the last, but definitely not the least, meet Tao. He’s our Gucci lover-boy. And I guess you know me. Guys, Se Hun, the freshman; he’ll be one of us now,” Kris introduced. 
 
I smiled at them weakly. As I sat, they started talking about the school putting up clubs, which dancing was there main topic. I didn’t want to chatter in so I just ate my fried noodles and chopped out. Just when I was about to take my first bite, I almost choked. Looking across the busy hall, I looked over and saw that boy; from my dream and from the bus. I was again, stunned by the gazing look of his face. Not that I should know, but he’s pretty charming.
 
 
“Yow! Se Hun, what are you looking at over there?” Xiumin broke my gaze.
 
“Err what? Oh sorry ~ I was just . . . feeling bad about not getting a burger for lunch,” I lied. 
 
“Oh. Don’t worry, Se Hun-ah. Burgers taste bad here. Be glad you didn’t. Now, now; back to our topic please? Auditioning?” Lay interrupted. 
 
 
As all of their attention banged back to their subject, I stared back at the careless boy. He sat down, lonesome in the unoccupied table. I can see people finding seats to sit down, nevertheless not looking in the boy’s way. For a second there, I was confused. Why wouldn’t they sit with him? He looks safe. Just the thought of it puzzles me. 
 
 
All throughout the time, I was staring at this boy I hardly know yet so familiar. He just seems so eye-catching, yet so dangerous. I just don’t know the reason yet. And I’m in desire to know it. 
 
 
Bell rang and I hurriedly walked home. Not having any companion, I placed my hands in my pocket and fixed my jacket and hood. Sighing, I put out my iPod and earphones for some entertainment. Glancing at the dim crooks of the narrow road, I suddenly felt a strange urge. That something was wrong, deeply wrong.
 
 
I took off my earphones and clicked the pause button. I entered a small abandoned warehouse where I saw boys fighting, and one of them again very familiar.
 
 
A blonde boy was against four men. I scratched my eyes to see if it was real. Is this destiny calling? Again, I saw that boy. Punching and kicking those badass guys who were intending, too, to kill the boy. So weird was I felt knowing that a lonesome boy could fight like that. I wanted to help, but some part of me told me to not to. Think of it: four males against a weak little boy? I was thinking, unfeasible. This boy won’t ever make it. He would even possibly die. Just look at their bodies! Gosh, I really want to help him, badly. I want to join him, beat the hell out of their living bodies. But something really wanted me to stay put and watch. Something was telling me that it was really a bad idea for me to go and fight. I don’t know why I was listening to my conscience. But as I watched their scene, I was surprised, and yet at the same time, in fear.
 
 
A twenty three year-old boy defeated four men. 
 
 
Terrified, shocked, amazed; my emotions was mixed up. This guy is crazy, I thought. In my amazement, I walked forth to the light where I was open mouthed, staring at those bodies who I assume to be dead. 
“H-how could you do such a t-thing?” the words came straightly out from my mouth. Never did I saw someone do this amazing. 
I looked up to the confused boy. Two things came up to my mind; how could he do this when he’s only a freaking boy, and what the heck was I doing in there. I looked at him, my mouth still widely opened. I was expecting some welcoming affair, but it was the opposite of it.
He pulled my shirt that was beneath my blue tinted jacket, my hood falling off my head. He pushed me against the wall, off the light. He gripped my t-shirt more tightly than ever. Pushing his face an inch against mine, I could feel his angry breathing. I was looking deep, not into the brown eyes that I’ve seen before. Now, his eyes were flaming red. Then suddenly, a fuming tone of words came out of his perfect lips.
 
 
“What do you know about me?” 
 
 
 
 
 author's note guys... dancing while updating, yes... we are multitaskers! hehe. sorry for the cliffhanger, and late updae too~ hope you understand school works. bye please keep supportting and subscribe! Leave a comment too! byeee~