A Different Personality

The Boy Who Cried Wolf

Chapter five   “a different personality”

 

"Uhhhhh –” I didn’t notice that not only my eyes dropped, but even my mouth.

 

“Hmm, might wanna keep that closed. You could have some flies going through there,” she then took a small laugh that made me open my mouth a bit more.

 

She then held my chin and pushed it up to close it. “Yah, Oh Se Hun, wanna have lunch together?”

 

I couldn’t respond. It was like a big clip was keeping my mouth from opening. I couldn’t even move. I can’t understand what’s happening to me, but it felt just the same as what I felt from Lu Han.

 

“I’ll take that coincidental silence as yes. Meet you later~” she then stood up and went back to her seat. As she sat, she looked at me and gave me a big smile, making my jaw drop once more. I couldn’t help but tell that she’s really beautiful.

 

The bell rang and I was hungry as ever. My stomach rumbled very loudly that even Minseok hyung heard it from his seat.

 

“Se Hun-ah, I could hear roars from your stomach,” hyung complained.

 

“Ugh, nae. I didn’t eat breakfast since . . .” I stopped, remembering that he didn’t eat breakfast and didn’t take a shower.

 

“Since when?” he asked.

 

“Um, never-mind, let’s just go. I could feel two elephants in my stomach needing food.” Xiumin chuckled and push through the crowd of students going out of the classroom. Kris, who still looked furious about the paper thing, went out without another word.

 

As I pushed through to get to the cafeteria as soon as possible, I felt the zipper of my bag open a bit, and then closed slowly. I turned back to see. I saw Eun Mi in my back, tapping my backpack. Curious, I looked at her. She gave the same smile she gave me back at English class. Irresistible, I smiled back at her.

 

In the cafeteria, I roamed my eyes to see if Lu Han was in view. Holding my samygeopsal, I sat down where poker-faced Kris, bubbled cheek Minseok and happy-faced Eun Mi were sitting.

 

“Yah, good you’ve come to join us, Maknae,” Minseok said, pulling my tray and trying to steal my lunch.

 

“Hey! Buy your own, hyung,” I said, stealing back the tray.

 

“You gonna cry, baby boy?” Minseok said, making baby faces at me. I looked at Eun Mi and I can see that she spotted my irritated-and-embarrassed-by-older-people face.

 

“Stop it guys. Let’s just eat, for earth’s sake,” Kris interrupted, looking down at his fried noodles.

 

“What’s wrong with you, Kris? Don’t like the lunch? Don’t have money? Tell us. And it seems you’re in your monthly period,” Minseok joked.

 

“Shut up, bubble cheeks. I said eat, not insult. So can you just shut your mouth up and gobble up whatever you can spot?” Kris protested.

 

“Alright, alright. I’ll shut up. Geez, what’s happening to you lately, Kris?” Minseok said, standing up to order his food.

 

I glared at Kris as he ate his noodles, looking down, and awful. I leaned back to Eun Mi and whispered, “Anything you know about what’s happening to hyung?”

 

She leaned away, looking surprised . . . and nervous. She bit her lips and her eyes looked towards Kris, who was also looking at her. I think Kris was making contact, but then Eun Mi looked back at me and gulped largely, finally answering,

“No idea.”

 

“Oh,” I answered, slightly confused between Eun Mi and Kris’s eye-contact. Minseok, who was back with Tao, sat down and began to eat. There was an awkward silence between all of us, but I can see that there is something going up.

 

After few, boring subjects, it was finally dismissal time. I walked Eun Mi home with Kris.

 

“So . . . goodnight Eun Mi,” I said.

 

“Goodnight Se Hunnieeee~” she answered with a smile.

 

“Yah, don’t call me that! It sounds like I’m a baby or something.”

 

“It’s because you are –”

 

“Can you two hurry up? You’re going to see each other tomorrow,” Kris interrupted.

 

I started walking out, but then I noticed that Kris wasn’t following.

 

“Hyung! C’mon,” I shouted.

 

“Uh – you go on, I’ll catch up. I just gotta tell EunMi some things.”

 

“Um, okay,” I said, walking farther.

 

As I walked, my heart felt bigger. I don’t know but I’m nervous. It was like . . . something was going on… something bad.

 

 

 

Eun Mi’s POV

“I TOLD YOU TO SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP, !”

 

“I – I know, I’m sorry.”

 

“NO! SORRY IS NEVER ENOUGH. What if he figures out our plan?! We’re doomed! No . . . I’m doomed.”

 

“Hey, just – just calm down for a while, breathe.”

 

“I can’t breathe normally because of this you created. Now he has a hint, a feeling that we’re up to something.”

 

“Yes, he does. But he doesn’t know anything. Besides, you’re the one who’s been acting like a total jerk lately.”

 

Not a moment later, the door opened. My mom was there.

 

“EunMi! Where the heck have you been? And who is that?” she scolded.

 

“Oh. This is Kris. He’s my . . . classmate. He walked me home.”

 

“Walked you home, eh? Sure I can take that. But what’s all the shouting about?”

 

“We – umm, we . . . we were just arguing about – the theme for o-our project. Yeah,” I answered.

 

“Okay. Hurry up. Dinner’s ready.” Then she shut the door behind.

 

“Better fix this Eun Mi. You know what price to pay for this –”

 

“Yes. My life,” I answered.

 

“Good. I’m going now.”

 

“Okay. Goodni -”

 

Then he left without looking back.

 

Crazy thoughts just popped on my mind as he left. I know that what I’m doing right now is very wrong. I know that this isn’t going to get me anywhere. This plan of ours, it’s only made for one thing.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Revenge.

 

 

 author's note i freaking hate school! :( i can't even mind my readers (lol just me speaking.) please comment and subscribe