In Her Arms

The Boy Who Cried Wolf

Chapter seven   “in her arms”

 

“L-Lu Han . . . are you okay?”

My heart suddenly dropped. I don’t freaking know what happened and I don’t know what to do. I felt something more than embarrassment; guilt.

“W-what happened here?!” our professor asked from behind.

“He – he fainted,” I said blankly. My heart still felt the same. It felt numb and heavy.

“Aish! What are you staring at? Help me! Let’s get him to the clinic. And you,” he looked at Eun Mi who was nervously standing at the back. “I need to have a word with you.”

I could feel that she’s as embarrassed as I am; maybe because she had nothing to do, or maybe what happened before Lu Han fainted . . . at the storage room.

Just before Eun Mi could have her stand, Kris suddenly appeared from behind, looking quite pleased seeing Lu Han in that condition.

“No need for Eun Mi to have a talk with you. I can explain.”

A sudden jolt from my mind appeared. What would Kris know involving this? He didn’t even show up in the whole event. My mind just stopped and I stared at Kris who was standing there, his hands on his pocket, the afternoon sun shining brightly on his blonde hair.

We took Lu Han to the clinic where he rested for the rest of the time. I skipped classes to take a look at him. Well yeah, I’m responsible for it. Every now and then, I would place my palm on his milky forehead to check if there was any sign of cold. I checked the time and I didn’t notice that classes had finally ended. I remembered, Kai.

I reached out and turned my phone on and as usual, full of missed calls and unread messages from my best friend. I could see that he’s not mad at me because he’s worrying.

Just when I was about to answer one of Kai’s texts, Lu Han suddenly woke up.

“Lu – Lu Han,” words came uttering out of my mouth.

“What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be with that . . . Eun Mi?” Lu Han said without looking at me.

“Lu Han, we were . . . I didn’t . . .” I said, pain coming out of my heart.

“Psh. I don’t need explanations, Se Hun. Why would I ask anyway? I’m nothing.”

That moment, I could really feel guilt eating my whole body alive. I was a bit nervous at that time I shouted at him. Yes, I didn’t know what to explain or answer to him. In short words, I was overacting at that time, okay?

“I’m sorry Lu Han. Very. I was nervous and . . . heck! I was nervous of you okay? I don’t know what to say. I . . . okay, I WAS FREAKING EMBARRASSED. I was embarrassed when I saw you that time me and Eun Mi were kissing. I . . . ugh, I’m just very sorry for shouting at you.” I stood up from my seat and hugged Lu Han. I don’t know why but I felt like it was the best way to tell him I’m that sorry.

He didn’t answer but he looked stunned.

“Lu Han hyung, you know I don’t like that look of you when you’re amazed. It makes you look cute.” I said taking a small laugh, he answering back with a smirk.

After that, there was a small silence. Not until Lu Han broke it.

“Se Hun . . . there’s – there’s something I need to tell you. Before I saw you at . . .” he coughed, making a signal that I knew the continuation after that. “I need to tell you something about . . . Eun Mi.”

I sat properly because I was that far interested of what Lu Han will say. “W-what is it?” I asked and leaned to his bed.

“She’s working with –” he stopped. A familiar ringtone filled the whole room. It took me a second to realize that it was my phone. I reached for it from the side of my backpack and looked at the screen. It was a text message from Eun Mi.

“Se Hun-ah, can I have a talk with you now? Please?”

Irritated, I threw my phone in Lu Han’s bed and scratched my head.

“Anything came up, Se Hun?” Lu Han asked.

“It’s just . . . the professor. The professor’s looking for me. Uh, I’ll be back, Hyung. Eat, there’s food beside you,” I lied, standing up and fixing my uniform which was still ed because of the, you know . . . incident.

I went out and went up to the fourth floor. I found Eun Mi sitting on the bench near the plants. I walked near her.

“Why?” I said imitating.

“Nothing; I was just. . . Never mind. Sit,” she ordered me.

I sat down, a few inches away from her.

“Se Hun, I won’t eat you alive you know, so why are you there?” she asked while wearing the smile on her face.

I moved a bit nearer to her but not that near. Next thing I knew, it was a pretty long and convincing talk. I turned to her and she turned to me, we both exchanged smiles. I loved that smile of hers. I leaned forward and planted a kiss on her forehead, next her nose then her lips. I could feel the same passionate kiss from before but this time, nothing stopped me. I was freaking liking it too.

I don’t know that feeling but I could feel a straight vibration throughout my body. She held the back of my head as if she wanted more, so I gave it to her. She smiled at me, and damn, it was attractive.

“I never knew you were good in kissing,” she said, removing her lips from mine and smiling devilishly.

“Neither do I,” I said, leaving a smirk and kissing her again. I lay down on the bench, letting her be on top of me.

Each and every second, she would smile; that smile that would create butterflies in my stomach, that smile that would make my mind go blank. And that was the smile that made my heart beat faster.

After that long, wonderful kiss, Eun Mi sat up and fixed her hair. I sat up too. I stared at her and once again, she was making that smile that made my body want to kiss her again.

“Eun Mi, just don’t do that smile again. I might get used to it and make me crave to kiss you again,” I said, looking straight to her eyes.

“Tsh. I don’t care and I won’t even stop you,” she answered, giving a small laugh.

I hugged her tightly and kissed her head. She’s the most beautiful girl I ever met. She’s my exact type. I neared my lips in her ears and whispered . . .

 

“I love you, Park Eun Mi.” 

 

 author's note oh dear neptune... give me ice here... i hate you lightbacon! you freaking oily bacon. you said you will do this freaking /fluff ... or whatever they call it! i just hate writing this stuffs! i ain't adult! guys, want you to know (you readers) that this Friedbacon here always going to me, work for another chapter. another and another. always ended up on me. i hate her. get a grip sis. 

okay back to normal (lol) here's an update for you readers! *kisses* fluffy chapter with our Eunmi~ how bad sehun oppa is huh? oh do you imagine those two making up? oh i imagine it, it's freaking hillarious! hahaha. end end end. please leave a comment after leaving and subscribe too! perhaps upvote? oh i'm so shy to say it. hehe. byee~

i freaking hate you friedbacon.

-beatforluhan