Going To Meet You

Missing You From A Distance

 

 

When she got home, she took off her shoes and went straight to her room.


 

“So tiring….” Shinhye said and closed her eyes for a brief second. Then she fell asleep.


 

It was 9am in the morning, when her phone went on. So she answered it without looking at the caller’s ID.


 

“Hello?”  she said in a sleepy tone.

 

“Oh, Shinhye ya, are you still asleep?” the caller questioned.

 

“Ani, but, who's this?” she asked.

 

“Bwo, you don’t know who your Oppa is. Remember I told you I was going to call you later.” he reminded her.

 

“Geunsuk oppa?” she guessed.

 

“Dehhh.” he said.

 

Someone else was calling her also.

 

“Wait oppa, I’m going to put you on hold, some else is calling me.” she said.

 

“Hello?” she said, still feeling sleepy.

 

“I need you to meet me later.” he insisted.

 

“Bwo,...Yonghwa!?” she said, totally awake now.

 

“Did you hear what I just said.” he said on the line.

 

“Yah, are you crazy, if I meet you then news going to break out.” she replied.

 

“Don’t worry, nothing's going to happened, remember last time when we met up. If you don’t want then I can come to your house.” he suggested.

 

“Don’t you ever dear.” she warned.

 

“You know me, I’m very stubborn, so you warning me isn’t a threat. And besides, you do want to know why I called you last time right.” he said

 

“Can you hold on for a minute, since Geunsuk is on hold right now.” she asked him.

 

“BWO...Geunsuk?, if you put me on hold, then I won’t ever tell you what I wanted to tell you last time.” he said to her jealously.

 

“Yah, Yonghwa why are you being so difficult right now.” she raised her voice.

 

He paused for a moment “....am I being a burden to you.” he said feeling bad.

 

 

She then notice the sudden change of his tone.

 

“Aniya.” she said in a low voice.

 

“Then, I’ll be hanging up now, since it seems you’re kind of busy, also….just pretend that l didn’t call.” he sulkily replied.

 

“WAIT! I’m sorry I raised my voice at you, so turn that frown upside down, I know you're sulking right now. Also no, I’m not going to pretend that you didn’t call, so where you do you want to meet.” she replied comforting him.

 

“Tskk, hmmm, Han River….at midnight.” he smiled and said happily.

 

“Araso, I’ll see you tonight.” she assured him, and ended his call.

 

“Oppa, are you still there.” she checked.

 

“Deh, and why did you took so long, you’re boyfriend called you or something.” he seriously said and teased.

 

“Mianhae oppa.” she guiltily said.

 

“It’s okay, I’m going to hang up now, so bye, also I love you.” he .


 

The phone called ended.


 

“Moya.” she said when she didn’t took the I love you seriously, since he’s always joking around.



 

***



 

“YES!!!” he said, feeling happy and danced in his room.

 

“But what would I say to her. Should I just write her a song and sing it to her?” he thought to himself, and went right away into his composing position.


 

15mins later.


 

“Finished” he said even though it’s not a masterpiece yet.


 

He then went out of his room and went into Minhyuk’s room so that he can show it to him and tell him which part is good and which part is not.



 

***



 

“Yah Minhyuk, I need your correction.” he said hurriedly.

 

“Bwo, for what?.” he was confused.

 

“With this, I just need you to correct a few things with my new lyrics.” he told him.

 

“Okay then.” he was reading his lyrics and was nodding at the lyrics.

 

“Looks pretty good, but what's the title of the song going to be.” he asked him.

“Hmm, I don’t know yet, but I’ll figure it out later. Thanks Minhyuk your the BEST!!!” he yelled when he got out of Minhyuk’s room.

 

“It seems that love does change people.” he said, while looking back at the door.


 

Minhyuk wasn’t the only person that Yonghwa showed his lyrics to, he showed it to the rest of the members also. The boy must be in love.



 

***



 

Back in his room, he went back to his composing position.



 

“Time to make the music now.” he said.


 

1 hr later


 

“Finally it’s all finished.” he said, and looked at the clock. It was 10pm.

 

“Great, perfect timing. I still got a lot of time to practice the song then.” he got his guitar and practiced.



 

***



 

Shinhye just got done with her Music and Lyrics variety show. The song she wrote was called, Falling in love with a Friend/You’re really Precious. She wrote that song while thinking about Yonghwa, the whole time. She even called Hongki on the show, for suggestion on the title of her song. But she kept her own title.

 

When she got home it was already, 12am. So she quickly hurried her things, and got in her car and drove away.


 

 

“I hope I’m not too late.”



 

***



 

Shinhye arrived first at the Han River. It was a cool night, not a windy one. The moonlight shined over the river showing her reflecting on it near a gigantic tree.


 

“Where is he? He said to meet up at midnight, and he’s not even here.” she said to herself.



 

***



 

It was already 12am, and Yonghwa was having 2nd thought about going or not.


 

“She’s probably already there.” he said.


 

His phone then ringed. He checked the caller’s ID and it was Hongki.



 

“Deh Hongki.” he said.

 

“Yah, do you perhaps, know any guy friends of Shinhye’s.” he questioned.

 

“As far as I know, it’s only you, Geunsuk, and me. Wae?” he replied.

 

“If thats so then, it can’t possibly be Geunsuk then since Shinhye only treat him as a older brother. So the only solution is……..YOU.” he told him.

 

“What are you talking about Hongki, what do you mean me.” he asked

 

“Shinhye wrote a song on a show called Music and Lyrics.” he said to him.

 

“Ara. But what's the problem.” he said.

 

“I bet you don’t know the reason or the story behind her song, she called me during her filming and told me that the song is about two friends, becoming a couple, and was asking me if I have any advice for the title of her song. Did she called you also?” he explained to him.

 

“Ani, I haven’t received any called from her today except in the morning. So are you saying that, the two friends in her song are Shinhye and I.” he replied.

 

“Yea, since there’s no other close guy friend other than you and me, but I know for sure that it’s definitely not me. So its maybe you, no forget the maybe it’s DEFINITELY YOU.” he knows for sure.

 

Yonghwa was taking in all of the information and thought for a while, he smiled and then said.

 

“Araso, I know what to do now. Thanks Hongki, if you hadn’t called then, things would of been pretty messy.” he said in between breath because he’s so happy.

 

“Aniya, it’s nothing, besides what are friends for. Also, Yonghwa, go get the girl, I’m rooting for you.” he informed him.

 

“Bwo, how did you know that I’m going to get the girl.” he asked in surprised.

 

“Just go already, it’s quite obvious.” he said and then laughed at him.


 

Yonghwa then ended the call. He was in a hurry because its pasted 12am already. He got his guitar, and his lyrics sheet, then went into his car.



 

***




 

Will Yonghwa make it in time? Did Shinhye wait? What is Yonghwa going to say to her when they’re going to meet for the first time after Heartstrings and what is Yonghwa going to sing to her?




 

***



 

Author’s Notes


 

Hey guys, the story’s going to end soon with a few chapters left, and please also support my next Fanfiction too. Right now, I haven’t thought of the title of the story yet, but I’ll definitely tell you guys, when I do.