How've You Been?

Missing You From A Distance

 

A few days later, Cnblue was still in Japan preparing for their Major Debut Single "In My Head". They were on T.V shows, and radio answering all of their questions about their upcoming single.

It was around 5 p.m. when they got back to their dorm, they were all excited to rest and chill at home like they always do after a long and tiring day. Minhyuk then went to the kitchen to look for something to eat.

 

As he open the refrigerator and looked around, "Hmmm.....nothing?" Then went back to joined the rest, and told them, "Shall we go to the market and buy food because there's none?" Minhyuk asking them.

"I'm too tired to walkkkkkk...." Jonghyun said while watching a drama on the T.V.

"Me too." Jungshin said after Jonghyun.

"Since I need fresh air, I'll come join you Minhyuk." Yonghwa offered.

"Komawo hyung!" Minhyuk hugging Yonghwa.

 

"Hurry before it's getting late as it already is!" Yonghwa yelling at Minhyuk whoses getting dress in comfortable clothes.

"I'm coming!!!" Tripping along the way to the door.

 

***

 

Them coming back from the market.

 

"Hyung, have you ever wonder how Lee Kyuwon unnie is doing?" Minhyuk asking Yonghwa because he knows what's going on between them since from the beginning.

"Gureum, Lee Shin must haved missed her sooo much." Yonghwa reply back at him.

"Looks like someones lovesick. Well, lucky for you because she keeps contact with me. I'm suprise that you, who took my place in becoming Kang Shinwoo is bestfriend with her until now, but doesn't keep in contact that much. " Minhyuk teasing him.

"We're both very busy, so their's a reason why we don't text each other that much." Yonghwa defended himself.

"Araso, I understand." Minhyuk still teasing him.

 

They arrived back to their dorm. They came back with lots of diffirent kind of snacks and ingrediants. Everyone was in charge of something. Minhyuk was in charge of washing the veggies, Jungshin with stirring the food, and finally Yonghwa and Jonghyun with cutting the veggies. They were making pasta, when everything was ready Minhyuk setted the tables with plates, Yonghwa putting napkins next to each of the plates, Junghyun gathering the forks, and spoons, and Jungshin putting the pasta on their plates. They all setted in their chair, they ate and chatted about what to do next.


"We should watch You're Beautiful after we do the dishes!" Minhyuk suggested.

"You mean when "YOU" washes the dishes." Jonghyun said.

"I don't mind watching it again." Jungshin said

"Yah, shouldn't we watch Heartstrings instead, the pairing is much better!" Yonghwa suggested, not liking the main guy character at all.

"But we always watch it, shouldn't we chose something diffirent to watch." Minhyuk whined.

"And your suggesting that we should watch You're Beautiful when their's many out their." asked back at Minhyuk.

"Yeah, why not, don't you miss Shinwoo." Minhyuk doing it on purpose.

Yonghwa thought of something for awhile then said "Under one condition, you have to do all of the chorse in the house for a month." Yonghwa tested him.

"Should I rest my life doing chorses for a month." Minhyuk thought, Yep. "Fine, I already am doing most of the chorses alway."

"But more now." Jonghyun and Jungshin said at the same time, feeling happy.

 

***

 

When they were done eating, Minhyuk did the dishes, cleaned the table, and sweeped the dining floor. Then everyone gather back to the living room to watch the 1st episode of You're Beautiful to the final episode.

 

 "Ahhh...the part where Shinwoo and Minam were sweet but Taekyung just had to ruin everything!!!" Minhyuk was crying.

"Yep, you're totally right, if only I was in their I would of gave advices to Shinwoo." Jonghyun said with burning eyes with little tears.

"I would of gave advices to Yu Hee Yi, so that Taekyung would chose her instead of Shinwoo's girl." Jungshin also said why sniffing.

"Wow, it's actually nice to watch You're Beautiful again even though Shinwoo didn't end up with Minam." Yonghwa told them and went to his room.

"I know right." The three of them said and turned off the T.V and returned to their room.

 

***

 

Yonghwa laid on his bed for awhile with his eyes closed. He opened them up again and decided to grab his phone. 

 

"Should I text her." Yonghwa wonder. He typed on his phone. 

 

To: My Special Friend 

"Hey?"

From: Yonghwa

 

Then he erased it. "Maybe I should call her instead." Yonghwa suggested. But was hesitating to press his speed dial number 2, because number 1 is his mother.

 

"Aishh...is it that hard just to call her. Nevermind, I'll call her later, she's probably tired or sleeping, I don't want to bother her." Yonghwa finally decided to call her first thing in the morning when he wakes up.   

 

***

 

Finally done with chapter 2!!!!