I Want To See You

Missing You From A Distance

 

It's been a month since the last episode of Heartstrings aired. Yonghwa was busy with his CNBLUE activity in Japan, and Shinhye is preparing to leave for her charity for The Korea Food For The Hunger (KFHI).

***

 

In the airport, Shinhye posted a picture of herself on twitter before she left.  

She tweeted, " I’m leaving for Ghana. Bye everyone ^^* Praying that all of you will be healthy when I’m in Ghana. "        

 

 

Shinhye thought to herself, when she enter the airplane and took her seat beside her Manager.

"I have to do this, in order for me to stop thinking of you."

 

***

 

In Japan, Cnblue was just getting ready for their Last Indie "One-Man Live" Concert in Yokohama Arena, it'll be the biggest concert ever held by Cnblue so far. Cnblue was on the stage setting up their equipments and testing it, while Yonghwa went back to their room and went on his iPhone to check his twitter. He saw Shinhye's picture and froze.

 

"I miss you." Yonghwa whispered with longing eyes looking straight down at his iPhone.

 

Even though, Yonghwa and Shinhye text to each other mostly everyday after Heartstrings, they can't express their feelings. Then one of the staff came to get him so they can start rehearsaling their songs. Yonghwa immediately turn off his iPhone and put it back where it once was and went with the staff member.

 

The concert was a success, and ended successfully. They were on the stage gathering their equipments.

 

"Yahhh...that was just.....(speechless)" Jonghyun said while taking a deep breath of how many fans came.

"Did you saw how awesome I was at the back with my drumstick??!!" Minhyuk feeling pleased.

"Yah!...NO ONE SAW YOU!" Jungshin said feeling stupid at his question.

 

While they were arguing, Yonghwa was spacing out on them, thinking of someone more important than arguing about who saw who.

 

"Did you went and arrive safely yet?" Yonghwa asked himself softly.

 

***

 

When Shinhye arrived at Ghana, the first thing she did was, she kept asking herself the reason why she's here the first place and the other is to help the Ghana people. She met up with the rest of the charity crew, and started their task to help the Ghana people and experience how it is to live in an environment in Ghana. 

 

When it was getting dark outside, they retreated back to their rest spot. Each crew member had their own room because not that many people signed up for this charity, but only a few to 5-8 people including her. Shinhye laid on her bed, not falling asleep just yet but thinking of the little girl she met earlier named Angelina. But her mind was switched into thinking of Yonghwa seconds later. She pulled out a picture frame of them out of her lugged, and stared at it for a few moments, the picture showed both of them sitting closely to each other with Yonghwa hugging her waist with his face smiling cutely against Shinhye's naughty face expression of him at the camera they took together. She then started talking to the picture frame.

 

"Why do you keep popping out of my mind? Did you perhaps, casted a spell on me when we were still filming Heartstrings with your You've Fallen For Me and all. Even though I came here to straight out my feelings for you, you still decided to be stubborn, and appear in my mind. Aishh..Yonghwa pabo speak to me, are you just going to stare at me." Shinhye raised her voice softly at the picture frame. 

 

Minutes later, Shinhye fell asleep with her hugging the picture frame of them.

 

 

 

****

 

Hey guys, I will like to thank all of my subscribers and the one that comment also because even though it's my first time writing, to me I have quite alot!!! This is my first time EVER writing, so I hope it's not too bad and not too short for you all. I WILL continue to write more even though it took me awhile to just write this first chapter LOL, but with the LOVE AND SUPPORT I CAN DO THIS!!!!