Feelings Confirmed?

Missing You From A Distance

 

Coming back from Ghana, with her Manager. Shinhye checked her next schedule. Her next schedule won't be in the next 2 days, so she'll have time to rest after such a long flight on the plane. Her schedule in 2 days was, being an MC for the 2011 Hallyu Dream Concert in Gyeongju, Korea. It starts at 6:30 p.m. and ends at 10 p.m, and her other two partners whose going to do the MC with her were, Shinee's Minho and 2pm's Taecyeon.

 

After checking her schedule on her phone, she just realized that there wasn’t any call or message from someone lately.


 

“Are you that busy to not even call or message me once. I wanted to talk to you about what happened during my time in Ghana. I think I finally realized what this feeling is about,...is this what they call love? ” Shinhye thought while frowning.


 

While Shinhye was spacing out, she didn’t notice that their van came.


 

“Shinhye.....Shinhye....” Her manager then tapped her shoulder, which woke her up from her thoughts.

 

“Oh,...mian.” She said after getting in the backseat of the van while her Manager is the one driving.


 

***


 

When they were on the road, Shinhye was staring right out of the window. Her manager then looked at the mirror and saw her looking very unusual, he then broke the silence and spoke to her.


 

“Shinhye ya, you okay, is there something bothering you.” he asked worriedly.

 

“Hm...aniya, I’m okay, and no there’s nothing that is bothering me, I’m just excited that I’ll be going home after such a long time.” she answered back to his questions.

 

“Okay then, if you say so.” even though he knows something is wrong.


 

They finally arrived, and her Manager dropped her off. Shinhye then told her Manager to drive safely back home. He nodded, and told her to rest well after such a long day.

 

“I will, Oppa, and you too.” she said, while he then drove off.


 

***


 

Shinhye went and ringed on her doorbell. The door then opened and the one standing there was her Omma.


 

“Omo,..Shinhye ya you’re here!!...Honey, our daughter finally arrived!!!” Mrs. Park yelled over to Mr. Park.

 

Shinhye then smiled a happy smiled at her Omma.

 

“How’ve you been Omma, I missed you so much.” she said after giving her a warm hug.

 

“I’m doing very well, and I missed you so much also, come in, you’re probably tired of standing for so long.” Mrs. Park then let her in and closed the door.

 

Mr. Park then came in the living room and ran towards his daughter and hugged her.

 

“Shinhye ya, it so good to have you back at home again after such a long time. You don’t know how much your mother and I were watching dramas with you in it, just because we miss seeing your face.” Mr. Park said with teary eyes.

 

“Appa, I missed you too, and if you ever missed me you should've call me or facetime me, so that you can see your daughter’s face.” Shinhye said with a smile on her face.

 

“You must be starving right now, I prepared your favorite food.” Mrs. Park said.

 

“Thank you Omma, you’re the BEST!!!.” Shinhye said while hugging her Omma while going to the dinner table.


 

***


 

After dinner, Shinhye went to her room to shower and change her clothes. When she was done changing, she unpacked her luggaged. She then laid on her bed, resting her eyes for awhile.


 

***


 

Flashback

 

It’s been a week in Ghana, the next morning in Ghana, Shinhye woke up a couple hours earlier then the rest of the crew. During her time in Ghana, when she’s busy then usual, she would not think about Yonghwa, so her time in Ghana was kind of useful for her. Since she loves to help others.

 

That early morning, Shinhye went out to get fresh air. The days were getting shorter, for them to leave Ghana. The more nervous Shinhye got. Shinhye was in her thought for a few hours, figuring things out, her feelings.


 

“I wanted to make sure if this feeling isn’t just because I got used to you being there.” Shinhye said to herself. “And I thought maybe if I keep myself busy, I’ll maybe stop thinking of you then, but....you always will be back in my mind. Sometimes I wonder if you’re feeling the same way also, that’s why you maybe won’t call me, because you’re also figuring your feelings out.”


 

A thought finally occurred to her mind.


 

“Am I.....falling.........in love?” Shinhye blushed, and thought of everything that she likes of Yonghwa. His voice, his smile, his laugh, his.....

 

“OH NO....do I like everything about HIM....” Shinhye then blushed harder. “Why is my heart pounding so fast, I didn’t even do any joggings yet.” she told herself....


 

And then she ran off to start her jogging routine.


 

***


 

Her eyes then shot opened, because of her phone, someone was calling her. She checked the ID number....


 

“YONGHWA!!!” Shinhye yelled but fastly covered with her hands. “Great, just when you were thinking about him, earlier.” she thought. “OMG, I don’t know what to do, should I answer it!!!” she then have no choice but to answer it, when she’s a little calmer now.


 

Conversation:

 

Shinhye: “Hello?”  

 

Yonghwa: “Oh, it’s me, Yonghwa.”

 

Shinhye: “Hmm, yeah.”

 

Yonghwa: “I called because, I just wanted to say, how..was your trip to Ghana.”

 

Shinhye: “Well, it was okay, I mean, I did get to help alot of people. Oh, by the way, how did you know that I was going to Ghana for a week.”

 

Yonghwa: “Hm...oh, I just heard.”

 

Shinhye: “Hmmm, I see. I guess news spread fast.”

 

Yonghwa: “Also, the reason I called is,....never mind...I’ll tell you later.”

 

Shinhye: “What do you mean later? Is it something important?

 

Yonghwa: “Well, you can say that. You’re probably already tired, we can talk later araseo.”

 

Shinhye: “Hm, bye.”

 

Yonghwa: “Okay bye, you can hang up now.”



End of conversation

 

 

 

***

 

 

Sorry GUYZ, it's been awhile. The story is probably going to end soon, but not too soon. So please look forward to the end of it. Also, my SUBSCRIBERS and COMMENTERS~~~THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! I can't believe I have 81 SUBSCRIBERS!!!