Hello Again

A Look Into Their World

She had snuck away from her group at the moment. They weren't up to preform their collaberation stage til three more preformances so she felt she had time to find mind. "MBLAQ." She muttered passing dressing room after dressing room. Looking for the door that read his group's name. She hasn't seen him in months and now was the perfect time for them to meet again. She smiled when she found the door she was looking for and knocked on it.

His group member openned it and bowed at her. "Omo, it's T-ARA's Soyeon." He said and let his sunbae in. She was soon crowdes by his friends but couldn't find him. "Ano, have you seen Seungho-oppa?" She asked after finally realizing he wasn't there. "Who are you calling 'oppa' when you are the noona?" A voice asked from behind. Just the sound of his voice made her smile. "Pabo-ho!" She exclimed and turned to her long time friend. Seungho was about to when he noticed the his groupmates giving him a varitey of faces ranging from shock to making kissy faces. "Um, lets talk outside." He stammered but his groupmates said they would leave them to talk.

Mir threw him the thumbs up sign before shutting the door beind them. They took this time to finally see how the other had change since the last time they met. 'He/She really looks like an idol now.' Was their shares thought. Seungho broke the silence first, "You are a hip hop girl now?" He asked her teasingly and started to preform her part of 'T.T.L'. She back when she answered by singing his debut song 'Oh Yeah'. The two shared a laugh before going back into an awkward silence. "You really made it Pabo-ho." She whispered and gave him a smile filled with pride. She always knew he was talented in many things but he loved singing the most. Seungho petted her hear like he did when they were in high school.

Just doing this brought back so many memories for the both of them. For her, it was the memory of how she left Girls Generation because she couldn't handle the stress and her gut feeling was telling her things were going too smooth. She remember asking him if she made the right choice the night she left. She wanted to drink away her sorrows and forget the world but he came to her side. Like always. Soyeon remembered him telling her that she was doing the right thing and soon she will be big in her own way.

For him, it was the memory of when he had to choose college or MBLAQ. She had scolded him on even thinking of giving up his dream and swore that he was officially 'Pabo-ho' to her from that moment on. Her stern words made him remember what he really wanted to do and that he could go back to school anytime but joining MBLAQ was a once in a lifetime chance. Seungho pinched her cheek ending both their memories and chuckled when she slapped his hand away.

"You better not forget your best friend when you become big." She teased, throwing him her signature glare that he was accosumed to. He shook his head and hid his smile. "Best friend or Naggiest friend?" He asked. He protected himself from her light punches. Seungho noticed that she suddenly stopped sooner than she used to when they were younger. "You have to promise you won't. No matter how many people you meet I will always be your top friend." She whispered. He smiled and pulled her into a hug, muttering that he would never dream of her being anything less than number one. This was the side of her only he got to see. And he liked it that way, he would make her promise the same thing but he knew there was no need to even ask.

A knock came from the door ending their moment. G.O. peaked in and told Soyeon that the staff was calling T-ARA up to get mic-ed up for their preformance. "Time to show you how a real idol preforms." She said jokingly but not moving from her stop. "Good luck Nag-yeon." He said and lifted his head. "Good luck, Pabo-ho." She said and high fived him. She finally started to walk out the door but peaked her head inside, "I hope we can meet up more often from now on." Soyeon said smoothly, finally leaving him alone with G.O.

"That is some friend you have." G.O. said while patting Seungho on the back. He couldn't beleive he actually heard a girl say something the guy in these kinds if situations should say. Seungho could only laugh at what she did. "She is not just some friend. She is my best friend." He told him.