Lost and Found

A Look Into Their World

Eunjung nerviously looked around the feild. Somehow or another T-ARA was invited to this years idol games. The girls were taking turns to sperate from the group and try to connect with old friends without causing too much a stir. And now it was her turn. The problem was most of her friends were in older idol groups, thus leaving her alone since a large sum of those there were either rookies or idols who need more notice brought to their group. "Ettoke. What am I going to do?" Eunjung mumbled, trying to look for at least one friend. She didn't want to just give up and return to her group but she also didn't want to continued being stared at as she walked in circles. "Ham Eunjung!" A voice called out.

Eunjung looked around, trying to spot the voice. 'What if this is a prank?' She asked herself after not spotting the voice right away. "Eunjung!" The voice called out again. Eunjung stomped her foot in defeat. "Aish, don't pout Junggie." The voice said before tackle hugging before. Caught off guard, Eunjung fell forward on the grass with the perosn her back. "Why?!" She yelled, trying to scramble back up. She was going to yell at the person but instead squealed in joy when she found out who it was. It was actually the last person Eunjung expected to see greeting her. 'She looks so different.' Eunjung told herself. Staring at one of the original members of T-ARA. "You want to challenge your older sister by not accpting her help?" Jiwon asked, laughing as Eunjung started to look embarassed for not noticing the older female holding her hand out for her. "You still get mad when ignored I see." Eunjung laughed, taking the older female's hand. Jiwon easily lifted Eunjung and pulled her into a proper hug.

"Har har. Look at you, looking much older." Jiwon said, Eunjung playfully hit her when Jiwon asked for her age. "You are one to talk unnie." Eunjung countered. "Where are my old maknaes?" Jiwon asked looking for Hyomin and Jiyeon. "They are over there. We don't want to get on some fandom's bad side. So we are trying stick close together." Eunjung explained, now feeling shy in front of her old leader. Jiwon nodded, turning to smirk at Eunjung. "Too bad for them. T-ARA is stronger then one would think." Eunjung laughed at her statement. "Where is Spica?" Eunjung asked looking for the rest of Jiwon's group. Jiwon waved her hand around and told her everywhere. "I ran over here as soon as I saw you. You looked like you were looking for someone to talk to." Jiwon said, she held in her laugh as Eunjung rolled her eyes. The two went into an awkward silence. Not knowing what else to say to a former groupmate. 'It was easier getting here. But now what?' Jiwon asked herself. She just ran over without thinking really, she didn't even think on the possiblity that Eunjung wouldn't want to see her. 'And I wouldn't blame her if she did.' She thought sadly, starting to wonder if Eunjung was thinking of ways to end the conversation.

Eunjung looked at her former groupmate. She wanted to tell her so much. To ask if she was ever able to have lunch with Lee Hyori, to see if she finally learned how to cook a non toxic meal. So many thinga ran through her mind. But also she wanted to ask her was she proud of the current T-ARA? Did she laugh at their downfall? Was she just trying to gain information on how much they were hurting? But Eunjung could break herself to ask any of this. She wanted Jiwon to remain the way she remembered in the past. And the girl she envisioned before her. Her old unnie. The girl who saw more than just what was in front of her. The girl who would pause rehersals at the first sign of someone making a mistake and coach them through the steps. Who would be the first to cheer them up when KKS gave his harsh critiques of them. 'Why is this so hard to talk to her?' Eunjung said as she racked her brian for a good small talk starter.

She was about to ask her about her new comeback plans when she saw Jiwon was about to talk as well. "I am sorry you first." They said at the same time. They laughed at how this had happened often in their trainee days. "I wanted ask if you had any comeback plans." Eunjung said finally. "I was going to ask that." Jiwon mumbled, Eunjung playfully sighed dramaticly. "Yes, yes. I know the drill, 'Unnie just answer the question.'" Jiwon said, doing an impressive impersonation of Eunjung. "I do not talk like that." Eunjung said, when Jiwon repeated her she just sighed. "My voice is cuter than that." Eunjung said with agyeo making Jiwon laugh. Her laughed died out as she gathered some coruage to ask what was on her mind. "Are you ok these days? It must be hard on you all." Jiwon said, finally speaking up about her own questions. Eunjung nodded, "We are a bit better now. It was hard but we are pulling through." Eunjung admitted. "I am happy to hear that." Jiwon said in a low voice. Eunjung wouldn't have caught it if not for the fact she was standing so close to her.

"I really am Eunjung, I am proud of Hyomin, Jiyeon and you. Even the members I never got to meet." The way Jiwon stared at her made her stand still. "I always knew nothing could bring down anyone in T-ARA. No matter what came, it seemed like the name 'T-ARA' wouldn't falter for anyone." Eunjung smiled at the praise. "But who knows how long it will stay that way." Eunjung said, the smile living her face as she stared off to where her groupmates were. They would have looked like full on outsiders if not for their few friends present would walk to and from them. "It is getting scary for us." Jiwon patted her back, making her look back at her. "T-ARA fears no one but KKS. Remember." Jiwon said sternly, making Eunjung smile at the phrase. They used to use that as a fighting chant when their CEO wasn't looking.

"So unless the anti's become KKS clones you show no fear." Jiwon said, playfully messing with Eunjung's hair. "Are you really my unnie?" Eunjung asked her, sighing when Jiwon just shrugged. "Well I do watch out for you all. Even if I am no longer a member I can still be your unnie right?" Jiwon asked. Eunjung gave her a small smile, happy to hear that one of her worries were false. "Of course. Who else am I going to get to buy meals?" Eunjung joked. Jiwon defended herself, saying it wasn't her fault that she was horrible at kai-bai-bo. Jiwon smiled though, happy to know her old friend seemed to hold no grudges.

"I heard your song you know. I even downloaded it." Eunjung said, taking out her phone and showing her as proof of the purchase. "Well I can top that." Jiwon said, taking out her phone as well. "Omo." Eunjung said, she didn't think Jiwon would want to follow them but her music dictionary proved she did. "Thank you." Eunjung said. Jiwon raised a brow then asked her for what. "For not hating us. Even after we stayed when you and Jiae left. I was worried you might have felt betrayed." Eunjung said in a low voice. "Oh you." Jiwon said, smiling at the taller female. She was used to this side of Eunjung, the shy girl who would think the worst of herself until told otherwise. "I left because I didn't have patience to continue to wait for a chance to debut in the style I wanted to. That was no reason for you all to blindly follow me." Jiwon said. The two started to walk around the feild, feeling a bit awkward for just standing in place for so long.

"I am happy I left though. You gained new sisters and was able to try many more styles than was originally planned for us." Jiwon continued. Eunjung said silent and listened. She never actually heard Jiwon talk about the present T-ARA. "I was actually worried you all would spite me for leaving. That you would never want to see me again." Jiwon admitted, shyly tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "We did. At first." Eunjung said, Jiwon nodded understanding what she meant as she continued. "We were angry you left us. We thought you were cruel for not letting us talk you out of it. But," Eunjung paused at looked at her. "We realized you were also openning a new path for us in a way. That it wouldn't be right for you to be forced to debut with a style you didn't feel comfortable with. We were all happy when you finally found it." Eunjung said making Jiwon think fondly on their trainee days.

Her trying to wake Eunjung up early for rehersals and trying to guess Jiyeon's drawings correctly. Hyomin cooking food for all of them and Jiae playing lookout on nights they snuck out. "I do miss those days sometimes." Jiwon said out loud. Eunjung nodded, showing she was having the same thoughts. "But I am happy with where I am now. And I know you are too." Jiwon said. The gun went off signaling the start of the hurdles event. "Yeah, I am." Eunjung said as the sound of cheers covered over her voice. "I better go. You must want to return to your group." Jiwon said, waving her hand to where T-ARA was. "Oh, you know you want to see them." Eunjung said, holding Jiwon's hand as she dragged to to the others. "Wait, what if they hate me? Jiyeon is scary when mad you know. I should wait some more don't you think?" Jiwon started to stammer but froze in front of her two former groupmates. "Yah!" Jiyeon said, being the first to notice her.

Hyomin looked up and rushed to first. Jiwon was shocked at first glancing at Eunjung for help. It was easier just seeing them one on one. But being all together at once again was something she never pictured. 'Go on' she mouthed. Slowly Jiwon closed the hug, smiling shyly as Hyomin rambled on, asking her about her health and new group. "You took too long Unnie." Jiyeon said, going into hugging her old leader once Hyomin let go. "I am sorry. I am sorry for leaving my sisters for so long." Jiwon said, quickly wiping her eyes as all three stood before her. They seemed so much more mature than she remembered. "It has been too long huh?" She asked, sharing a smile with the girls. Eunjung laughed at how they all seemed to fall back into place. "You have to keep in contact with us unnie. Right Eunjung?" Hyomin said to her groupmate. "Yup, and to make sure she does we should kai-bai-bo to see who buys when we meet up next time." Eunjung said. Jiwon smiled at the words 'next time'.

"Who knew spotting a lost Eunjung was a sign of luck?" Jiwon asked, making the two maknaes laugh as Eunjung told her she wasn't supposed to tell them that part. "I guess it was luck to find you though." Eunjung adnitted, sharing Jiwon's smile.