The Official Lists Of Students

My Favorite Subject Is Anatomy And My Most Hated Teacher Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After a series of scolds and threats from my mother yesterday, Taeyeon called me to accompany her in school. The official lists of students are now posted on the bulletin board and both of us were excited and at the same time, nervous. 

"I'm so excited!!!!" Taeyeon exclaimed giving me a surprised look. "I know, Taeyeon. Me too." I simply replied. I don't know why am I so lame today. Maybe because of the incident happened last night. I'm still wondering, why is Kibum oppa so quiet? 

I was snapped out of my senses when Taeyeon pulled me. I was also bit surprised to see many people looking at us and chatting. Taeyeon is now searching for our names on the lists. 

"Uh.. Taeyeon.. Are they talking about us?" I asked and Taeyeon looked at me curiously. I pointed out the other students and Taeyeon got it. 

"Gwiboonie, it's not that I'm boasting or something but I'm kind popular here in this school." She said and my eyes got bigger. "Really?" Taeyeon nodded and smiled. 

"Remember that my Appa is the principal of this school. I am pretty famous. Maybe they are wondering who are you." She said and looked back at the lists. I ignore the crowd and also helped her searching our names.

"Uhm, Gwiboonie..." Taeyeon called. "Yes?" Taeyeon faced me and held my hands. Both of them. 

"WE'RE CLASSMATES!!!!" She shouted and I screamed. Both Taeyeon and I were jumping in joy. 

"How about Taemin?" I asked and we both stopped jumping. 

"He's also our classmate. I'm so excited, Gwiboonie! I can't wait for the first day of school!" She said and hugged me. 

"Me too.." 

"Let's find out who's our adviser." She suggested and I nodded with a smile. 

"Hmm.. Mr.Kim.. Mr. Kim Jonghyun." 

My smile faded away when I heard my adviser's name. What? Kim Jonghyun? Really?  Wow. He has the same name with my greatest enemy of my life. I hope this Jonghyun is nice. I mean, not all Jonghyun are like him, right?

"Gwiboonie.. Are you alright?" Taeyeon asked and I nodded. 

"You seemed so s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter