Mr. Choi

My Favorite Subject Is Anatomy And My Most Hated Teacher Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Our math class has ended and PE is next. How I wish I could skip the time cause I hate PE class, I hate sweating. I feel so sticky and wet after PE class and I hate it. Opposite of my reaction every PE class is Taeyeon's reaction. She loves PE class so much just because she can always see her most favorite teacher, Mr. Choi Minho. 

Mr. Choi Minho is the coach of the football team and also our PE teacher. He was known to be close to the principal, Jonghyun and the nurse in the clinic room, Nurse Kwon. Choi Jinri, or better known as Sulli is Mr. Choi's little sister. Some people called it unfair but they do realized that Taeyeon and Taemin are the Principal's children making it more unfair. 

"Yah! What are you doing there? Come on! Lets change already. I don't want Mr. Choi to scold us again." Taeyeon said while she keeps on pulling me to the locker room and yes, you're right. Mr. Choi loves to scold us. Everytime we go to the field, we're always late. Another thing here is that Taeyeon used to daydream making her mind out of focus when she's playing football. Me? Of course, I got scolded a lot because of my weak stamina and like what I've said before... sweat. I hate running, jumping, spinning, crawling.. etc. I hate PE and that's the reason why. 

"Easy, Tae.. It's not yet time. We still have fifteen minutes." 

"Screw that fifteen minutes. I want to be there earlier like for an hour." Yeah, like that would happen... I thought to myself. "We all know that Mr. Choi will be late because he's still flirting with Nurse Kwon." 

Because of that statement, I earn a slap on my arms. Lessons learned: Never make Lee Taeyeon jealous cause it damn hurts. 

 

As she wished for, we arrived at the field sixteen minutes earlier than our usual time. We skipped lunch and I'm hungry. Thank you, Lee Taeyeon. 

Plucking the grass off the ground I finally realized that this is the most boring sixteen minutes of my life. I looked at Taeyeon, smiling tenderly. I keep on glaring at her to let her know my feelings but yes, Taeyeon is always Taeyeon. The girl can't keep herself from smiling and I can't keep myself from giving up. 

"I'm hungry." I muttered and Taeyeon looked at me with her pitiful eyes. "At least, you admitted." She sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter