Lee Taeyeon's Question

My Favorite Subject Is Anatomy And My Most Hated Teacher Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

We went out from the apartment complex without having a permission from both Mr. Lee and my brother. Taeyeon brought me to a place where I haven't seen after I landed here in Seoul. 

She brought me to a park named Namsan. There, we enjoyed the view of downtown Seoul. We talked about our favorites and what hobbies do we like. Next, we went to the streets to eat some delicious streetfoods. Taeyeon offered me spicy rice cake and sweet potatoes known as Goguma. It's so tasty and as well as memorable since I had never tasted those kinds of foods before. I don't even know if I'm Korean or not since my mother always makes American foods. 

We also toured the Seoul Plaza. I'm so amazed at how beautiful the surrounding is. We tried skating on the ice rink and luckily, I can skate. We also took the chance to have pictures beside the fountain. We laughed at whatever poses we do. 

Day becomes night and we are still sitting on the grass. Gladly, I left my phone on my bed so that there's no distractions from my brother which can occur during my free time.

"Well, tell me what happened why do you hate your brother so much?" Taeyeon asked and I looked at her, surprised. "Oh, uhm.. It's when I'm just only four years old. Something bad really happened." I answered and she nodded. "Would you mind, tell me?" She drew near me and tilted her head. 

"My brother and his bestfriend were playing ball and they needed another one. His bestfriend hit me on my head and it really hurts. He blames me for being there and my brother not even protected me. From then on, I hate my brother and most especially his bestfriend." I said and Taeyeon nodded again. 

"Aww.. Too bad for you. Why does he need to be like that? Hey... Can I ask you one more question?" Taeyeon said and I nodded. 

"Sure." I said and he fixed her dress as she sat properly. "Don't get offended when I ask you this." She held my hand and looked at me straight in the eyes. "Okay." I assu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter