Meeting My Beautiful Neighbor

My Favorite Subject Is Anatomy And My Most Hated Teacher Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"How are you?" That Jonghyun guy asked my brother. "Oh, I'm fine, hyung! I'm just hanging around with my little sister here." My brother said with a charming voice. WHAT THE HELL!? 

My brother touched my head and ruffled my hair. I just hate him doing that to me. I mean, I'm not a boy as you can see? Well, I act like one but I still have the features of a woman. I'm still a woman! Well... girl. But still... 

"Oh! Gwiboon! I haven't seen you there!" That Jonghyun snapped me out from my senses. "Tch. Are you blind or something?" I replied. Kibum oppa glared at me and pushed me towards Jonghyun for me to greet and bow to him. Hell no! I will never do that! 

"Gwiboon.." Oppa said in a cold tone. I'm not scared of him. 

"If you don't bow, I might throw all these stuffs so you will go home in Daegu, ." He whispered to me and I widen my eyes. My brother can really do that. He even did that to her ex girlfriend though. He's mean if he wanted to be mean. And that's the quality that I really don't like to my brother.. Well, this is the quality that I don't like to myself... coward. 

I was forced to bow in front of my biggest enemy. I'm in hell now, right? Ugh! 

"Aigoo, so cute! You're really growing up so fast." Jonghyun smirked and pinched my cheeks. Of course, I had to react. I slapped his hands away from my face and he was surprised at my sudden action. Kibum oppa glared at me and yelled my name but this time, I walked out from the scene and ran straight outside the mall. 

I'm not always like a toy whose been following his orders. I'm also a human, with feelings. They treated me like before and now, I need to stand up for myself. I don't want to crash my dignity and pride by that stupid dinosaur looking man. That trust wrecker! 

I'm on the verge o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter