Knowing The Unknown People

My Favorite Subject Is Anatomy And My Most Hated Teacher Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I woke up when the sunlight touched my skin. I still cannot believe myself that I'm living with my two enemies here. One is my brother and the other one is my brother's bestfriend. How I wish I could live my life to the fullest but I know, I can't. 

I walked to the bathroom and fixed myself before revealing my face to my brother. I haven't talked to him once after I slammed the door on his face yesterday. Jonghyun on the other hand, is always disturbing me. I am so pissed whenever he's asking me where the remote control is. 

I opened the door of my room and peeked behind. I saw my brother and Jonghyun sitting on the dining table, eating. I walked silently to the living room until my brother spoke. "Where are you going?" He asked. I looked at him and he tilted his head, asking for my response. Gladly, I heard the doorbell rang and Key oppa stood up and opened the door. Taeyeon waved at the back of the man's body which is kinda young to be an adult. 

"Good morning. I'm Lee Onew and this is my daughter, Taeyeon. I heard that you are our new neighbors so I gladly made some of these as a welcome gift." The man spoke and I saw Taeyeon smiling. 

"Oh, thank you Mr. Lee. I'm Kim Kibum but you can call me Key and this is my sister, Gwiboon." Key oppa said. I was surprised with his pleasant attitude towards the man. I haven't seen my brother being like that and wow.. it really suits him well. How I wish he could be like that anytime. 

"Glad to meet you, Key. Just call me Onew." He replied. Taeyeon tugged at his father's shirt and whispered  to his ears. Mr. Lee looked at me while she's whispering and it kinda intrigue me. 

"Uhm, Can I talk to Gwiboon for a second?" Mr. Lee said to my brother and I looked at him with disbelief. 

"Oh, sure. No problem with that Onew." Key Oppa said and glared at me. "Be good." Key oppa whispered before pushing me to them and closing the door. 

"Hello, Taeyeon." I greeted and she smiled. "Oh, good. You knew each other. I'll leave you guys here. Taeyeon, guide her inside. I'll cook." Mr. Lee said and entered the apartment. Taeyeon pulled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter