The Angry Brother Of Mine

My Favorite Subject Is Anatomy And My Most Hated Teacher Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I woke up with a huge headache. I don't know why I had this stupid ache after all. I checked my phone and I saw fifteen missed calls from Key Oppa. I also looked at the messages and wow, he sent twenty asking where am I. Is he that stupid? Of course, I don't know anything about Seoul! How come he didn't thought that I am here in our apartment! Aish! 

I stood up and fixed my clothes. I haven't showered since we had arrived. I took the pajama and a shirt from the shopping bag and also my undies. I entered the bathroom which is opposite of my bed and took a quick shower. After I had dressed my clothes on, there's a loud knock came from my door. 

"Gwiboon!" He shouted from the door. I'm not afraid of him anymore. I kept my new clothes under my bed so that he can't get it away from me. 

"Open the door!" He ordered and I obliged. He's really fuming and I don't care. He's the diva? Oh no, I'm the real diva! I just need to show more of my diva side and he should lessen his. It's time for me to show it off. 

"What the hell are you doing!? You left me in front of Jonghyun hyung and you didn't answer my calls and text messages! You know that mom can get mad at me if something happens to you!" He said and I scoffed. 

"As if she will ask me about my condition." I mumbled and he tilted his head as a sign of confusion. I rolled my eyes and slammed the door on his face and locked it.That's my diva side. 

"Gwiboon!" He shouted once again and banged the door. I plopped my body again on my bed and tried to get some sleep. 

 

I woke up again with my door widely open. I checked my clothes under my bed to see if my clothes are still there. Luckily, they are still there and remained untouched. I swear, if something happens to my clothes, I'll literally kill him. 

I went outside from my room to check where my brother is. I found a note from the dining table. I read it and I teared it off. 

"Sorry your face." I muttered and threw the pieces of papers on the trash bin. 

I opened the fridge and picked up am uncooked fries. I fried it and sat on the couch to watch my favorite show, Star Golden

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter