04

I regret saying I DO

short update sorry ewe

(+) i was really surprised with the subscribers T_T thanks you so much guys <3

 


 

 

 

“Is this the right club?” Kyungsoo asked Kris once who got notified by his man about Luhan’s whereabouts. Kris nodded and went into the club followed by Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Suho. Being well alerted about their friend’s status was, they don’t surprise to find him at a club.

 

They entered the club and find there’s a huge commotion on the second floor. Kyungsoo went upstairs out of curiosity while the others were searching on the first floor. To Kyungsoo’s surprise, Luhan was being beaten up by a group of people who he believes were the customers. “HYUNG!”

 

Both Suho and Kris looked at each other at Kyungsoo’s yell and hurriedly ran to the second floor. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo who were already there. Kyungsoo were busy explaining and apologizing to those people who beats them up. Meanwhile Baekhyun is helped by Suho to get Luhan up. "THAT GUY! SHE KISSED MY BOMI!"

 

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" The one with bulk figure growled. Kyungsoo eyes widened and so as Baekhyun and Suho.

"Hyung! That's not Bomi!" Baekhyun shout silently. Luhan struggled from their grip and finally facing with the man. "YOU!" Luhan pointed to the man, making Suho shook his head. Kris talked to her mans to prepare the cars. "BE CAREFUL! I WON'T LET YOU GO AFTER WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BOMI EASILY!"

 

That man was about to punch Luhan when someone already made that moves. Suho's eyes widened and Baekhyun's jaw dropped. "Kris... hyung" Kyungsoo gulped. 

"Damn it Luhan! She's not your ing Bomi okay?!" He cursed under his breath. Luhan came back to his sense when he got punched by Kris. Now he get it - she's not Bomi.

 

--

 

The ride was like a thin ice like atmosphere. Just a tiny movement, it will break. Kris were driving with Kyungsoo besides him. Baekhyun was at the back with Luhan as Suho has some appointment to attend. "Don't you think he's referring to Chen?" Kyungsoo started.

"What?" Baekhyun asked in curiousity. 

"The thing he said..." Kyungsoo stopped when Kris opened his mouth. "I won't let you go easily after what have you done to my bomi" He imitated Luhan. Thank god Luhan is sleeping. "That's definitely for Chen" Baekhyun sighed and looked over to his hyung. "This is not Luhan that I know" he said sadly.

"We... he's not the Luhan that WE know~" Kris added. 

 

 

 

--

 

"Chen get up!" Bomi hissed under her breath. Chen won't budge at all. "If you want me to get up, then move from this place" he demand. 

"I'm not in the mood to argue with you right now" Bomi looked at him. Chen sat up on the bed and stare into her eyes. "I'm not asking for a fight here" He shook off his head.

"I'm asking you to move in with me" Chen stopped her when Bomi was about to say something, "It's not for you~ it's for Hana" Chen the sleeping angel's hairs.