03

I regret saying I DO

sorry for not updating for so long. exam is coming and i have to focus on it first. sorry ;A;

(+) short update. sorry.

 


 

“How could you say that to me?” Bomi’s voice shook at Luhan’s statement. Luhan scoffed at her. “Save your tears for later. I’m not buying it.” The tears she’d been held into finally break down to her faces. Luhan hate it the most when Bomi starts crying. Because deep in his heart, there are something hurt when she cries.

Kai was about to make his move but Luhan’s words made him stop. He looks at Bomi and he knows that Bomi wants to settle it with Luhan; alone. He dragged his feet towards Hana’s room and left the two of them.

“Are you not ashamed of yourself?” Bomi wiped off her tears. Luhan looked at her direction. “You’re angry with me for being close with another guy, but look at yourself first Xi Luhan. You’re million times worst than me. You slept with her!” The anger in Luhan’s eyes immediately turned to a look with guilty. “I know. I know it all Luhan.” Tears start to fall again from her beautiful eyes. “I tried to ignore the fact that you’re having affairs with another girl. But it hurt so much. If it wasn’t for Hana, I’d commit suicide long ago. This pains, is a loyalty that you don’t even bother to care” Bomi lowered her head to the ground as her tears falls endlessly.

A guilt bullet shot through Luhan’s heart. Just now he realized how much he’d hurt his wife. The one that he promised to cherish and always gave her happiness, but hearing that she almost killed herself was unacceptable. Bomi’s confession made him realized that he’d reached the limits. “Bomi-ah…” Luhan speaks softly.

Bomi gather up her courage and wiped her tears away. She looks upon her husband, “I want a divorce.” With that she left Luhan alone and went upstairs.

Luhan was left dumbfounded with her request. He didn’t even believe the words that just came out from his wife’s mouth. Unknowingly, a tear escaped his left eye. He can felt his heart was torn to pieces. And it hurts so much. But he questioned to himself, does this even compare to what pain he’d gave his wife to go through.

 

 

Hana was still sleeping in Naeun’s arm and Kai was sitting with his head against the wall. None of them were speaking. Not the chatterbox Naeun, nor the determined Kai.

Suddenly the door opened and both of them look at it in unison. “Unnie” Naeun called for Bomi who’s opening Hana’s cupboard and took out her luggage. “Noona…” Kai looked at Bomi worriedly as she packed Hana’s cloths and other belongings into the huge luggage. The sight will made people mistaken for they want to move out from the house. “What are you doing unnie?”

“I want to get out from this place.” Her answer made both Kai and Naeun look at each other.

When they headed downstairs, Luhan was nowhere to be seen. Bomi’s eyes get watery once again.

 

Kai drove Bomi and Hana to a motel as she requested. “Unnie, why do you want to go to a motel? That kind of place is not good for Hana.” Naeun tried to stop Bomi from staying at the motel. The excuse is that if at a hotel, the expenses are too expensive. Kai already said that he’ll be helping them to pay for the expenses but Bomi refused. She ignored her sister’s words and close her eyes; pretending to be sleeping. “Unnie-” Kai place his hand on Naeun’s and shook his head. Naeun sighs in defeated.

After a while, they arrived at a place where Bomi said the motel is. The street was dark and goosebumps is what you’ll get if you enter the neighborhood. “You stay here. Lock the door.” Kai warned her fiancé. “But I-” she tried to fight back but she’ll never win Kai. “No but!” Bomi thanked her and said Kai was right. “Unnie, please think again. You can stay at my family’s place if you want. But not at this place unnie.” She begged her for the last time. Bomi just faked a smile at her and get off with Hana on her arms and Kai with the luggage.

After helping Bomi with at the reception, Kai accompany her till her room. They switched places; Hana is now on Kai’s arm and Bomi with one of the luggage. On their way to the room given, a drunken man approach Bomi and grabbed her by her hand. Luckily Kai was there and be able to chased him away. Naeun words are right, that place is not good for both of them.

After getting Bomi and Hana safely to their room, Kai hesitate to leave just both of them at that place. “We’re okay Kai. Don’t worry.” Bomi tried to convince him. “Don’t worry? How can I not worry when you’re almost harassed by a drunken man earlier?” Kai scold him. He placed his arms on her shoulder. “You know that I love you right noona? I don’t want anything to happen to you or Hana. You’ve been there for me since I was little and you’re like my real noona.” Bomi patted his hand. “I know. I know that’s why I don’t want to burden you. A real sister will not be putting her dear brother into a problem and burden him.” Before Kai could speak another further, Bomi shooed him away. “Go, Naeun must be waiting you in the car. The Naeun I know must be scared by now, for being alone.” She gave him a smile and closed the door.

Kai sighs in defeated and ran to the car where his fiancé were waiting. He gets on the car and closed the door. “Why so fast?” Naeun asked him. Kai looked at her with puzzled expression. “What do you mean… fast?” Naeun nodded. “Yes. Why so fast? You should’ve stayed there longer. I don’t like the fact that Bomi unnie and Hana are alone in there.”

Suddenly Naeun pulled out her phone and dialed for someone. “What are you doing?” Kai asked her. Naeun put a finger to her fiancé’s mouth; telling him to shut up. “Hello, Chen oppa?” at Chen’s name, Kai nodded and put away her finger. Although they’re fiancé but they’re not sweet like other couple, and that makes their relationship strong till now. They’re happy with their loves for each other.

 

On the other hand Chen was speeding up with his Porsche to the place where Naeun informed him. Many questioned ran through his mind. Why makes she ended up at that place? What happen till she wants to move out from her house? What was she thinking? And the biggest question, what exactly happen to her and Luhan?

 

 *KNOCK KNOCK

 

Bomi heard a knock on the door. She’s unpacking Hana’s thing and then the person knock again. She got up and cautiously walked to the door. The knocks came again and this time it came along with a familiar voice. She unlocks and opened the door. “Chen?” She found Chen was standing in front of the door. “Finally the door was opened.” He said with slumber and went inside the room; without any words from Bomi that ask him to come in. Puzzled Bomi closed the door with her gaze fixed at Chen.

Chen sat at one of the couch. “What are you doing here?” Bomi asked. “I thought you going to ask me from where I knew you’re staying here” Chen questioned back. “Cut it Chen, I know that Naeun told you.” Bomi rolled her eyes. “Cut it?” Chen pretended to don’t know her meaning. “How do I cut my words? Using a scissors?” he teased. “Yah!” Bomi threw a pillow to him, making Hana twitched a bit in her sleep. “Don’t pretend to be a fool here.” She glared at him. Chen raised his hand in defeat.

“I want to bring both Hana and you out from this place.” Before Bomi could rejected him, “If not I’m staying here with you guys.” He said as he threw his jacket and socks away and lay down beside where’s Hana’s sleeping. “You’re really.” Bomi looked at him