The End

Son Naeun in the Pink Fantasy

and.. 

'Annyeonghaseyo, Jieun imnida' a voice said, breaking this 2 eye-contact and released their hands from each other quickly. They looked at the gorgeous girl who was standing in front of them and smiled at her.

'Annyeonghaseyo, Naeun imnida'

'Annyeonghaseyo, Myungsoo imnida'

'Nice you meet both of you here. So which village do you come from?'

'Hmm.. Do you know the 6 fairy-humans?' Naeun questioned.

'Haha. That's a weird question. All of us are Fairy-humans or you're not?'

'Both of us are humans. 100%'

'Oh, really? Wow. So what are you doing here?'

'God Fairy sent us here'

'Why?'

'I'm not sure but we have to find our destined partner/true love'

Jieun turned to Myungsoo and she let out a shy smile. Oh my god. So good looking.

'Okay. Since God Fairy sent you guys here, I'll let you stay at my house even it's not that huge' she replied and returned to the boat that was how she got here. The 2 followed her and soon they arrived the other side of the river. The got off and the little boy from earlier looked at the 2 strangers from head to toe.

'Noona, who are they?' the kid asked his sister.

'Our guests'

'Noona.. This noona is so pretty' the kid said shyly, referring to Naeun.

'Of course she is!' Jieun agreed.

'Thank you' Naeun thanked and smiled.

'Noona, I want to marry her' the little kid added, shocked the 3 adults. 

'Haha. Naeun-ssi, you are his first love, I guess. This is my first time seeing him like this'

'Wow. Let's just get married then' Naeun joked and grinned. Myungsoo looked at her with an uneasy feeling. Soon they arrived Jieun's house. She guided them to their room.

'Let's go to my garden and talk there. It's fresher there' Jieun suggested. The 4 reached the garden and found their seats.

'I'll go and get some coffee' Jieun said and walked into her house. 

'Hey, cutie. What's your name?' Naeun asked the little boy.

'I'm Jihoo. Noona, I want to give u a gift, what do you want?'

Naeun smiled and patted his head.

'I don't think I need something'

'Think of something. I must give you something'

'Ah.. Can you give me a drawing book? A long with a pencil and an eraser?'

'Of course. I'll give you my favorites' Jihoo replied andd ran into his house.

'You like drawing?' Myungsoo asked.

Naeun nodded and added, 'it's fun'

'I like taking photos. Too bad, I don't think there's any camera here'

Naeun chuckled in response.

'Here's your coffee' Jieun appeared and placed 2 cups of coffee in front of Myungsoo and Naeun.

'Oh, where's Jihoo?'

'He's in his room, I think'

'Getting a gift for her' Myungsoo added and sipped his coffee.

'Oh god! He's serious?' Jieun exclaimed.

'Don't tell me that he's that destined lover of mine!' Naeun joked making Myungsoo once again didn't feel so good.

'Noona, here are your gift' Jihoo appeared again and placed those things in front of Naeun.

'Thank you so much, Jihoo ah' Naeun said and smiled sweetly, making Jihoo blushed. Myungsoo just looked away.

Is she flirting with a kid right now? Funny.

'It's funny that God Fairy tied both of you up together like this' Jieun said.

'Yes funny and so annoying' Myungsoo replied as Naeun felt something inside her heart.

'You're the first person that we meet since our journey began' Myungsoo said calmly. It sounded so seducing and greasy in Naeun's ears while it sounded so sweet and kind in Jieun's ears. Jieun blushed and looked down. Jieun had a weird feeling since she saw Myungsoo.

Person? She's not even a person, Kim Myungsoo

Night came. Myungsoo and Naeun bid farewell to Jieun and went to their room. Silence covered the whole room and the 2 felt awkward. Usually they slept on the fields and this time on a bed, making them feeling like a newly-wed couple or something.

They found their hearts started beating faster. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Oh what the heck is wrong with my brain?

 

Naeun woke up and thanked that she was able to sleep last night. She looked at him who was still sleeping. 

'Myungsoo-ssi' she called him and shook his shoulder. Myungsoo opened his eyes lazily and looked at her before replied, 'Can I sleep a little bit more? Just a little bit'. Didn't even wait for her response, he just closed his eyes again. She found him cute and chuckled. She grabbed her drawing book and about to draw the scenary that she could see through the window but.. it turned out to be something else.

'Jieun-ssi, we will go and explore this village today. Do you wanna join?' Naeun asked.

'I want to but I can't' she pouted and continued, 'Jihoo and I have classes today'

 

Myungsoo and Naeun explored around and met many villagers. The villagers welcomed them with their kindest hearts.

'Afternoon now. Let's find something to eat first' Myungsoo suggested.

'Okay' 

They were about to head back to Jieun's house but someone appeared in front of them.

'Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Taemin' the stranger introduced himself politely with a smile.

'I'm Myungsoo'

'Naeun imnida'

'Are you on you way to somewhere?' Taemin asked.

'Nae. To have our lunch' 

'Oh! Do you mind having with me?' Taemin asked.

The 2 looked at each other. 

'Oh, okay then' Naeun replied

Taemin went to his house with the 2 following. They had lunch together and obviously Taemin talked alots. With Naeun.

 

The days continued without anything so special beside some misunderstandings. 10th day came, Myungsoo and Naeun were at Taemin's house, chatting about various things. It was Naeun's request to came to this house everyday since no one was at Jieun's house until evening and Taemin who already graduated. In fact, Myungsoo never really wanted to come here. He became invisible at the moment Taemin and Naeun met. 

'I guess we have to go now. It's dark already' Myungsoo suggested.

'So, Naeun-ssi, did you say that you have to kiss your destined partner in order to make that bring break?' Taemin asked. Naeun just nodded.

'So, should we try? To see if I am that destined partner of yours or not' Taemin said. Myungsoo looked at him in disbelief.

This crazy brat. He must gone insane or something

Myungsoo dragged Naeun out of Taemin's house with anger. Naeun glared at Myungsoo with anger.

'Are you crazy? Why are you dragging me here while we were talking?' 

'Crazy? And are you crazy to flirt with him every hours like that?' 

'Flirt?' Naeun looked away and added, 'So? We should go back to Jieun's house so that you can flirt with her too?'

'When did we do that?' 

'Don't pretend, Kim Myungsoo'

'You're really pissing me off right now, Son Naeun' 

'I'm also tired of this sh*t. Let's end it as soon as possible' 

'Yeah, let's end it' Myungsoo finished and dragged her back to Jieun's house. Jieun was watering her plant and suddenly Myungsoo appeared in front of her, beside him was Naeun. 

'Oh Myungsoo-ssi, do you need something?' Jieun asked.

Myungsoo didn't reply and just closed his eyes instead. He leaned closer to Jieun who could only stood still in surprise. Naeun closed her eyes tightly with her fist clenched, preventing herself from crying. She just realized that she felt pain in her heart. So much pain that she could hardly bared. I'm confused. Who is my destined partner? Why do I feel hurt right now? Myungsoo felt that something wasn't right. He felt like if Jieun wasn't the right person. Naeun's drawing book slipped from her hand and fell to the ground. The picture of Myungsoo sleeping that she drew was showing with the sentence 'cutie prince. I love you'. Myungsoo who heard something dropped beside him turned back and saw the drawing book on the ground, showing his own picture. He grabbed it and read the sentence. Naeun still closed her eyes, not knowing what was happening. She was so busy thinking about her heart. She waited for the string her wrist to broke but it didn't but felt a whisper in her ear instead. Something like,

'Stupid. You should have told me by words' 

She was confused so she opened her eyes. She already felt Myungsoo's lips on hers so she just stood still, shocked, no ideas about what was happening. Who knows? Suddenly they felt the string on their wrists disappeared. 

So.. He is my destined partner from the start? And why did God Fairy told us to find our destined partner when we were right next to each other?  That God Fairy is so ridiculous, yet so sweet.

 

'So Myungsoo-ssi, What's your decision? Stay here or go back?' Jessica Fairy asked. Naeun's heart nearly exploded from fear, cruious about his decision. There's no second chance, Kim Myungsoo

'Me? I choose to ... STAY HERE, of course' He replied proudly and kissed his girl friend on the cheek in front of Jessica Fairy, showing off his beautiful girlfriend. 

'Ah.. and can you tell her that I want to thank her?' Myungsoo added

----------------------------------------------------

oh my good .. so lame! -_-

Thanks for those who subscribed to my story anyway

Also comment-ers ^^