Son Naeun's life

Son Naeun in the Pink Fantasy

The morning came and a maid in Naeun's mansion got her ready for school. Naeun couldn't wait to tell what've happen to her to her parents, friends and teacher at all. However, her parents ,whom she met in the early morning, didn't believe her at all because as it seemed like, they thought Naeun was just trying to imagine herself in a fiary tale or something. Later at school, her homeroom teacher, whom Naeun considered as her favorite teacher, asked Naeun if she wanted to tell the class something as a birthday-girl and as she was becoming an 8 years old girl. Naeun proudly told her class about her journey in Pink Fantasy. No one really believed her but they just kept quiet until the little naughty boy in the front table shouted, 'Son Naeun is lying', which caused the whole class burst out into laughter and all of them started to tease Naeun that she was a liar. Naeun tried to deny but no one listened. She was so frustrated and sad at the same time and she just cried.. in front of everyone. I wanna meet my fairy-human friends, they're much better. 

 

364 days has passed, Naeun didn't think about Pink Fantasy the whole time until today.. the 364th day (counted from her last birthday), she realized that the next day was her birthday again (9th birthday). She was never and thrilled before she went to bed.. thinking whether she would be sent to Pink Fantasy or not. 

Dang! She found herself woke up in Pink Fantasy again and her 6 fairy-human friends were playing right in front of her. All of them was surprised and glad to see Naeun again and so was Naeun. Each of them came to hug Naeun one by one and Naeun noticed that they also grew taller and bigger! She asked and they told her that.. because they were also half human. Just like before, they brought Naeun to many new places that were just created and unlike before, there were more fairy-human living in this place. The 6 fairy-human also showed Naeun their magic skills! They learned those magic skills at school. 12 hours passed, there it came again.. out of nowhere, Jessica Fairy appeared.

As the last time she did, she asked Naeun, 'Honey, can you tell me your decision?'

Naeun bit her lower lip and replied, 'Sorry, my parents are right there. I love them more than anything'

And then.., Son Naeun was sent to human-world again. 

Every year was the same on her birthday, she was sent there and was sent back and never did she tell anyone about this again. She was too afraid of being laughed at again and no one was gonna believe her, anyway. 

 

At the age of 13, things were getting tougher and tougher for Naeun as she got into 1st grade of middle school. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a new girl with worst attitude transferred to her school and got in the same class as Naeun. She looked tough and yeah, she was which caused everyone in the same class treated her as queenka. Without any reason, she just hated Naeun. Or possibly because she was jealous. She threatened everyone in the class not to talk to Naeun and day by day, Naeun lost friends. By the end of the first month, Naeun lost all of her friends. That was when she started to miss her 6 fairy-human friends the most. She wished they were with her, or at least bring her to Pink Fantasy with them every night. 

Her 14th birthday came, and she was so excited. She went to bed much earlier than usual but it was hard to make herself sleep because she was way too excited. But then.. slowly.. quietly.. peacefully.. she was sent to Pink Fantasy again! 

She didn't play with her friends much this time because they weren't that young anymore all they were doing was chatting. The 6 fairy-human just felt bad for her and they also wished that they could go with her. Naeun explained the 6 fairy-human further about human world and 6 of them were just thrilled as they heard how cruel some people in human world were. 

No one could stop the time.. so eventually it was time for Jessica Fairy to came to the 7 girls again and Naeun was crying so hard this time. They were the only friends she had but they couldn't even stay with her. Thinking about how worst the human world she was living, she just wanted to stay there, in Pink Fantasy. But how about her parents? How can she left them?

So still, Naeun chose to go back. 

 

Nothing changed much for the next 4 years, it was just that Naeun grew even prettier. She went to high-school without friends which wasn't very bad because without friends, she just concentrated more on her study and there, she got 1st place every semester. No matter how sad she was for having no friend in human world, she couldn't just choose to stay in Pink Fantasy. She still had her parents and relatives, don't forget. And the 6 fairy-human girls in Pink Fantasy also grew up very gorgeous in their own ways. 

Another year came, Naeun passed to 3rd grade of high school. 

Her first day of 3rd grade of high school, 

Naeun got off the car and went inside school. As she was walking through the hall way, as usual, there were some guys who smiled at her and politely, she smiled back and bowed. She walked into her class and toward her seat. All of the classes was okay until the last bell rang, the signal to realease all students from classes. Naeun waited for 10 minutes in front of her school gate and her driver still wasn't here yet. Why is he so late today? Weird. He has never been late before..  Naeun decided to call his phone but he didn't pick up.

An hour has passed and there was still no sign from her driver so she decided to get on a taxi. As she arrived home, everything was normal and she was greeted by her maids. 

'Ahjumma, where is Mr.Park (Her driver)?' She asked one of the maids

'Dae? I don't know. You didn't see him? So how can you get here?'

'Nae. I came here by taxi'

'Weird, where is he?' the old lady mumbles

Naeun was about to make her way to her bed room but her phone vibrated. She took it out and looked at the screen. It was an unknown number and Naeun just picked it up.

'Yeoboseyo?'

'Yeoboseyo. Are you Son Naeun-ssi?'

'Nae. And may I know who's talking?'

'This is a call from police station'

'Police station?' Naeun asked. Why are they calling me?..

'Nae. Please be prepared. We call to inform you that your parents got into a car accident along with your driver at 1 .P.M in the afternoon, today near Han river.' 

Naeun stood still. What is she saying.. What did she just say?

Slowly, the phone was released from her hand, without her knowing. She fell to the floor and her mind didn't even work anymore.

The maids ran to her in terror. Her vision became blurred and second by second, it was even harder for her to see her surroundings. At last, everything was just completely dark in her vision. 

 

--------------------------------------------

Okay, sorry for this boring chapter. ;'(

I'll try to update as soon as possible ^^

Please do subscribe & comment (It gives me alot of strengths x'3)