Betrayed

Son Naeun in the Pink Fantasy

Naeun woke up, found herself in the hospital. She tried to recall what've happen to her and as she remembered, she still didn't believe what the lady at the police station told her. But somehow, she was crying so hard. She felt something was not right because it happened too sudden and she wished what she was told was just a mistake. She ran away from the hospital to her mansion. Naeun's tears keep flowing on her cheeks as she saw the sad expressions remained on the maids' faces. She became angry immediately.

Why the heck are they sad? WHY? Naeun hated to see this because it somehow motivated her to believe what she was told. Then she heard the noises in the chat in the living room. It must be my parents!

She smiled a bit and wiped her tears away before running to the living room. She opened the door and got in but.. What are they doing here? It was her aunt and uncle-in-law.

'Auntie, what are you doing here?'

'You just came back from the hospital?' Her aunt asked

'Nae'

'I heard you heard the news', her aunt said coldly

Naeun just found her tears flowing again. Naeun nodded slightly but then she added, 'But I don't believe it. That's not true, auntie'

'What? Don't be funny. Your parents really died', her aunt shouted. Naeun was surprised to hear this from her aunt's mouth. 

What's wrong with her?

'Auntie, what are you saying?'

'What is it that you can't understand? I said that they DIED. TOGETHER.' Naeun felt like she was stabbed right in the middle of her heart. What the heck is really wrong with this lady?

'Auntie, are you becoming like this because you're too shocked? It's okay, I can understand'

'What? Shock? Funny. Grow up, Son Naeun'

'Auntie, what's wrong with you?' Naeun shouted and cried loudly

'What's so sad about it? Nothing much's gonna change for you. You still can live here, I'll get you food 3 meals aday, you'll be going to school as usual and-' She must've gone insane.. 

'Auntie, can you please get out of my house?' Naeun suggested in anger

'Your house, you said? Yes it was. But not now', she replied with an evil smirk. Naeun got even more confused

'What? What did you just say?'

'This is my house now. And if you want, I'll let you stay here since you've nowhere to go now'

'Your house? Are you insane? This is my parents' and what the heck are you saying?'

Her aunt slammed the table hard and replied, 'I don't care. It's mine now. Decide now, since I'm still being nice. Will you stay here or leave?'

'Nice, you said? You stole everything from my parents and you're saying that you're nice? You're the only relative that I have and yet you betrayed me!' Naeun shouted in anger and kicked the table hard. She sat on the floor and cried loudly to reduce her pain. What's this? How can it be like this? 

 

After that day, Naeun quit school and decided to moved out. Luckily, she still had alot of money in her bank account, left by her parents who always made sure transfer alot of money to Naeun's account. She rent a small house for herself which located near Seoul. 

First week - crying and she found out that her aunt and her husband were the one who planned everything, trying to get rid of her parents and took everything, mansion, company... etc. She felt very betrayed that she was even thinking about suiciding.

Second week- She realized that it was time for her to move on.  She decided to work as a shop assistant in a small clothes store since she was too bored at home. Her life became simple and peaceful. The only goal in her life now was -keep living in this human world until my birthday came. 

6 months passed and her birthday was in 2 weeks. She prepared everything. She quited working and donated all of her money to orphan. However, she was so nervous. What if this time they will not come to take me?, she thought. But at 00:00 A.M of her birthday while she was sleeping, her body slowly vanished.. from this world.

 

Kim Myungsoo's life:

As soon as he reached 6 months old he was take care by the maids. As he grew up, he also never got close with his parents that much as other families did. His grades, his health, his meals, his problems, they rarely care. He grew up hanging out with his 2 coward friends, Jingoo and Sukman. Kim Myungsoo, the one who hated to give up the most. He barely smiled.

Wealth, fame, appearance, and intelligence, he had it all. But those things weren't what he want the most. Everything he wanted the most is what most other common people had, -family. Right, he had a father and a mother which everybody called -family but it was different for him. He had them but they just gave him what he didn't want. He wanted a real family who could understand him and take care of him more than his parents did to him now.

 

09th of February

He went to his university as usual but at 10 A.M, Jingoo and Sukman came and borrowed his expensive car which he drove to school everyday. As usual, he let them. 2 P.M, he got a call from his father's personal secretary, telling him that his parents were having a very serious argument and the moment, they just agreed to got divorce and his dad was preparing the lawsuit to send to the court. Myungsoo let out a heavy sigh and used his palms to cover his face. Can't they just live in peace for one day? He thought about going to the company to calm his parents down when he realized that he lent his car to Jingoo and Sukman so he dialed their numbers but their phone's were switched off. Then he remembered that he saved Sukman's mother's phone number. He called her and she picked up but she sounded like she was crying. Myungsoo asked her what was wrong and she told him everything about Sukman running away from home, along with Jingoo. He was speechless and his head gonna explode with anger in any second. He kicked everthing he could and decided to take a taxi. He just went home straight. His mind was too busy to care about anything now. As he got into his room, he felt a little bit better. He threw his body on his couch and closed his eyes. He thought about what've really happened to his life. Got betrayed by his long-time friends, parents was going to get divorce soon and how everything just gone completely opposite from what he wanted.  

'I'm really tired of living in this cruel world right now. Why the heck I was born in this family? Should I just run away? I wish there was a world which suits me better.' he mumbled sincerely without expecting anyone from anywhere would heard this.This was the first time that he wanted to give up on his life. Then he fell asleep and without himself knowing, he was sent to another place. 

-----------------------------------

Seriously, I will write better chapter next time ;_; 

Thanks for reading, anyway

Please do subscribe and comment!