The mission and her decision

Son Naeun in the Pink Fantasy

This place, where only beautiful creatures existed. This place, where everyone seemed to enjoyed and happy with everthing they were doing. This place, where innocent and pathetic people were sent to, Pink Fantasy. Once again or would it be the last time that Son Naeun was sleeping  under that big beautiful precious tree? As the sun rays touched her eyes deeply, she was awakened. But she didn't even dare to even her eyes. Her heart began to beat faster in anxiety, not knowing what she would see if she opened her eyes. 

Please.. Tell me that I'm not in the human world anymore. Tell me that I am sent to Pink Fantasy, she prayed.

At last, she decided to open her eyes. Naeun exhaled deeply in relief and began to smile like an idiot. Never in her life was she this happy. 'Oh my god! Thanks. God Fairy, thanks, thanks, thanks. I'm owing you too much. Thanks for everything', she mumbled and wiped away her tears of joy. She stood up but then she let out a small scream as suddenly, her wrist hurted and she felt like it was tied to something. She tilted her head to take a look at it but she saw something first which stunned her immediately.. Oh my ..god! A handsome creature was lying next to her. He looked like a human but maybe he was also one of the human-fairies? Too perfect to be a human maybe? As she was scanning his face in awe, his eyes suddenly opened and it shocked Naeun. 

What's this place, Myungsoo thought as he noticed that he wasn't in his room anymore. He tilted his head left and right to look at his surroundings and he saw Naeun. Who's her? Why am I here? Where's this place? Why is she lying next to me and what's she doing? Myungsoo scanned her face and she just looked exactly like a Korean. Naeun was so awakward as she felt the gaze from this handsome stranger. She didn't even dare to look at him. Myungsoo was about to ask his millions of questions but then he felt something weird on his wrist so he looked at it. He sat straight and furrowed his brows then he turned to Naeun.

'What've you done to me?' He asked and eyed at his right wrist which was tied with Naeun's left wrist by a thin red string in annoyance and curiousity. Naeun almost forgot about her wrist until he asked, so she took a look at it. Omo! What's this? 

'What's this?'

'What? Are you serious that you also don't know anything?'

'I.. I don't know anything. I just woke up and saw you and then you woke up too.'

What the heck is this? What? Why? How? Myungsoo felt like his head was going to explode.

'I mean, is it possible that 2 people who know nothing suddenly came to this place? I still remember myself sleeping in my couch'

'I know this place. This is Pink Fantasy' Naeun replied with a warm smile because she was so glad that she was able to came here again.

'What a weird name for a forest..' he mumbled and kept tilting his head left and right.

'Forest? This is not. This is a fantasy'

Myungsoo turned to her and looked at her weirdly from head to toe. What a weird girl.

'What?', Naeun asked as she noticed Myungsoo looking at her weirdly.

'Nothing', he replied and shrugged.

'You really don't believe me?'

'So, you expect me to believe you that I'm currently living in a fantasy right now?'

'I'm not lying. This is the truth!'

'What? You sound funny, so funny. And wait-, you told me that you have no ideas why we are here but now you know this place' 

'I know this place and I know why I am here. But why you are here, I don't know'

'What? And why are you here?'

'I was sent here, last night. And this is not my first time here. This is my 19th time', she said and shrugged.

Suddenly, the sparkling sound which Naeun hasn't heard for a year already could be heard.

'Jessica Fairy!' Naeun exclaimed and widened her eyes.

Slowly but blurry, Jessica Fairy appeared in front of the two. 

'Sweetie, welcome here again', Jessica Fairy said with a warm smile then she turned to Myungsoo and added, 

'And for you, welcome here'. Myungsoo smiled back at her with an awkward smile and scratched the back of his neck.

'Both of you guys must have millions of questions in your head right now. Go on and ask me, I'll try my best to answer any questions', Jessica Fairy said.

'Firstly, what's this place?' Myungsoo asked, hoping for a better answer from Jessica Fairy.

'Didn't you ask for a world which suit you better?', Jessica Fiary asked back with another smile.

Myungsoo got surprised by this response. Oh my Jesus! Did she hear me?

'How did you hear me?'

'That's not important. What's important right now is, you can be happy from now on. You live in your dream now. Is that not enough?', Jessica Fairy said softly. Her words just had the reality hit his face. He felt better in this place because he didn't hear any argument when he woke up. At least, the air was fresher here. But still, how could a cold-hearted Myungsoo believe this kind of funny and stupid responses that he was currently living in a place where those girls called 'Pink Fantasy'? How can people in this place are so weird? God please, save me.

'Can you at least give me an adult-alike answer? I'm 22 this year' Myungsoo scoffed as he was kind of angry at that time.

'Why you can't believe that this place is a fantasy?', Jessica Fairy added.

'Because I was born in the world where people believe in science more than miracles/fairytales'

'It's time now. It's time to forget all of those science stuffs now. You'll see alot of things which are even more fastantic than science from now on'

Myungsoo just sighed in response. He was tired of this. He felt like these 2 ladies just treated him as a little kid.

'Jessica Fairy! What's this?' Naeun asked as she swung her left wrist up for Jessica Fairy to see, which causing Myungsoo's right wrist also went up. 

'God Fairy did that to you guys'

'What? Why? Can I cut it off?', Naeun asked

'It was made by God Fairy and you expect it to broke so easy?'

'So what should I do?'

'Nothing much. You just have to do 1 thing'

'What is it?'

'This mission is given by God Fairy so this string will just casually broke if you could complete the mission. And the mission is: Find your true love here and kiss him/her', Jessica Fairy explained and chuckled.

'WHAT?' Naeun screamed in surprise. Is she kidding? How can and why God Fairy did this?

'You guys have your destined partner already'

'Here?'

'Yes, here', Jessica Fairy replied and just disappeared, leaving the 2 stood still in silent mode. Can I believe her? This place is kind of funny but they seemed so serious about what they've just talked. So .. is this place real or what? Find my true love and kiss him? Where and how can I find him?

'You said that this is your 19th time here, right?', Myungsoo asked.

'Yes'

'So you must know the way back to Seoul' Myungsoo assumed. Naeun just chuckled at this statement.

'There's no way back. As I told you, I was sent here. Not that I came by vehicles or something. And I could go back because they asked me if I wanted to go back and I chose to go back because I still had my family back then and there..'

'Back then?'

Naeun nodded and said, 'They already disappeared from the earth 6 months ago and I wonder where they are now'. She stared at the ground and wiped away her tears. Myungsoo felt sorry for her.

'Sorry..' He politely appologized.

'What? Why? It's not your fault', Naeun replied and tried to fake a smile. 

'I think we should do something with this string', he tried to change to subject.

'You can never break this', Naeun warned

'Don't give up already. Let me try', he replied and used his other hand to pull off the string but as Naeun expected, it didn't broke.

'Naeun!', suddenly another voice could be heard. Naeun and Myungsoo turned to the owner of the voice and Naeun was so glad.

'Oh my god! Chorong unnie!', Naeun shouted and waved at Chorong before was about to run to her but then she remembered about her wrist so she just stood still, waiting for the 6 girls to came to her. 

'Who's this?', Bomi asked

'Uh-' Oh yeah, who's him?

'Your boy friend?,' Namjoo exclaimed.

'N..No, ofcourse not'

'What's this? Look! They even tied their wrists together', Yookyung shouted in surprise.

'G..God Fairy did! Not me', Naeun denied.

'What? Why did she?'

'I don't know. We woke up and saw this but Jessica Fairy told us that in order to get rid of this string, both of us have to find our own destined partner and.. kiss him/her', Naeun explained and blushed at her last word.

'Wow.. kiss?' Hayoung asked in embarrassment. She was still young!

'Uh- Let me introduce myself. I'm the oldest amongst these girls, Chorong'

'I'm Namjoo. Welcome here'

'I'm Bomi. Nice to meet you here'

'I'm Eunji'

'Call me Yookyung'

'Maknae Hayoung' 

'Nice to meet you all. I'm Kim Myungsoo' 

'Uh- I'm Naeun, Son Naeun'

'Let's find a comfortable place to talk first', Hayoung suggested.

'Okay' 

The 6 girls brought the 2 humans to a beautiful garden. The views in this place always had Myungsoo admired in his mind.They gathered around a wooden table and Namjoo made some coffee.

'Son Naeun. What's your favorite pet?', Bomi asked.

'Rabbit' 

Bomi didn't reply but closed her eyes instead. She mumbled something which Naeun couldn't understand and as she finished, a white fluffly rabbit appeared on the table. Naeun and Myungsoo widened their eyes and this was the time when Myungsoo began to feel that he wasn't in human world anymore.

'I can do something greater', Namjoo said and grinned. 3 seconds passed and a loud noise could be heard. Everyone looked up and smiled as they saw the beautiful firework. So, this is real?

They kept on talking and playing whatever they could. Naeun also told the girls about her parents. The girls felt very sorry for her. Myungsoo was sitting spiritlessly there. He was still very awkward with those girls and they were talking about girly things so how can he bare it? He wanted to explore this new place because of its amazing views but his wrist was tied so he couldn't. He felt like staying in a prison. 

Time came again, when Jessica Fairy finally appeared. The 6 fairy-humans' smile vanished. They looked at each other sadly as they knew it was time for Naeun to go back.

'Honey, so what's your decision?', Jessica Fairy asked.

Naeun bit her lower lip and asked back, 'What about him? If I choose to go back, he also has to go, right?'

'Yes. And if you choose to stay here, he'll also has to stay here. But he also has 1 chance to change his destiny. That's when both of you completed the mission, I'll come to ask him if he wants to stay here or go back', Jessica Fairy explained.

I tried to live these 6 months just to wait for the time to come here. I can't go back. I feel sorry for him but he also has 1 chance to choose, later.  Duh. This place is boring. Nothing for me to do here. Choose wisely miss, I'm going to be bored to death.

'I choose to.... STAY HERE' 

'WHAT?' Myungsoo and the 6 girls shouted in surprise. 

 

----------------------------------------------

Sorry for this boring update. 

And I guess I have to make the next chapter as the last chapter already. ^^

Show support, please~