First Chapter

Son Naeun in the Pink Fantasy

A small girl around 7 yearsold was lying peacefully with her back against a big tree and her eyes closed. Her pink lips and white skin along with her flawless face made her an angel on earth; however, this place wasn't the earth anymore. A couple of magic butterflies were flying near the tree and each movements of their wings made the sparkling sounds which awakened the lovely girl from her tight sleep. She opened her eyes slowly and let out a yawn. She stretched and moved her head .. but she just gone blank immediately. What's..this? This question was the only thing she could think of at the moment. She wasn't in her bedroom anymore. She stood up and turned around. Oh .. my god. Everything around her was just dramatically different from where she lived, Seoul, Korea, the Earth. She was surrounded by forest and plants and the way how the fields in front of her were shining in the reflected rays of the rising sun made her fallen deeply for its natural beauty. Look exactly the same with those fantasies in fairytales, she described it. The cool air touched the girl's cheeks softly which calmed her down a little bit. The girl just stood still, not knowing where to go and what to do. Suddenly, she heard something. It seemed like some kids were giggling and playing somewhere. She turned her back and realized that those noises came from a bush. She slowly made her way there and what she saw surprised her. 6 other girls around her age! They dressed neatly in beautiful dresses which made them looked like princesses. All of them turned to the strange girl one by one. They looked at the girl from head to toe with curiousness and the awkward little girl just stood still. Later, one of the girls made her way next to the girl and tried to be friendly with her. 

'So.. where are you from?' She asked softly

'Uh.. Seoul?' The girl replied 

'Seoul? What's that?' Another girl spoke up

'Hm? You don't know Seoul?' The girl questioned back

'Is it a famous place?'

'Ofcourse! It's famous back in my world' The girl replied. Somehow she felt that this place was not the world where she lived. It just felt different.

'Your world? What's its name?'

'Name? Do we have name for my world?' Naeun questioned back awkwardly and stratched her head

'Weird. Anyway, you're in our world now. And we clearly know the name of our world, Pink Fantasy' The first girl whom talked to the new girl  proudly introduced her world to her.

'Pink? Why 'Pink'?' The new girl asked

'Yes, Pink. Because the God Fairy of our world favorite's color is Pink. And isn't pink is beautiful? Well, it is, for all of us. Pink represents innocence and charm in our world especially, a pink rose or flower.'

'Wow. What a great world!' The girl complimented. She was surprised to see how a girl around her age knows so much about her own world while she knows nothing about hers. 

'What's your name, anyway?' 

'Me? I'm Naeun, Son Naeun'

'Oh, nice to meet you. I'm Chorong and this is Eunji. This is Bomi, Yookyung, Namjoo and the maknae, Hayoung.'

'Nice to meet all of you here. But are you guys humans?' Naeun asked. She was unsure about this because those girls lived in different world but they just looked exactly the same as humans and so was their language. 

'Oh, you must came from human-world then!' Chorong exclaimed

'Ah yeah! I came from human-world' Naeun replied and felt stupid that she didn't even know what's the name of her world

'Wow, I heard that everything there is even more fascinating than magic' Yookyung added

'More fascinating than magic? I never saw something like that'

'Anyway, the answer to your question is that .. we're not 100% humans. We're just half humans and half fairies' Chorong explained

'What? How can you do that?' 

'Well.. the God Fairy made us. She told us that humanity is the most beautiful thing of all because it contains emotion, mind, kindness and cleverness but it also has bad sides such as greed, evilness, jealousy and so on and that's why she made us only half humans which we have only good sides of humanity in our bodies' Chorong explained further

'Wow.. you guys must be just perfect then!' Naeun complimented in amusement

'But.. can you tell us how you get here?' Bomi asked

'That's also my question! I don't understand how and why do I get here yet'

'You must have something special in you then' Hayoung added

'But I .. ' Naeun replied but stopped as she heard something strange. The sparkling sound could be hear around the 7 girls.

'Oh my god! It must be one of the God Fairy's assistant' Namjoo shouted

Then a beautiful lady appeared near the girls. She looked similar to an angel with her perfect face and body along with that pair of shining white wings located on her back. 

'It's you, Jessica Fairy unnie' Chorong shouted and ran to that lady and hugged her. The lady hugged Chorong back with a warm smile and 5 other girls except Naeun ran to her. Naeun just stood there and looked because she had no ideas who was that lady. The next 5 girls hugged Jessica Fairy one by one and all of them seemed to like her so much. Jessica Fiary turned to Naeun and walked toward her.

'So.. you're the new girl?' Jessica Fairy asked

Naeun just nodded slightly as a response

'But unnie, why did God Fairy send her here?' Eunji asked

'It's because she belongs here...' 

'What? So she's also one of fairy-human?'

'Ofcourse! look at her beauty! Even though she weren't made by the God Fairy but look how perfect she is! And her heart is too beautiful to live there, the human-world. That's why God Fairy sent her here' Jessica Fairy explained

At first, Naeun was so happy because she heard the compliments but as Jessica Fairy finished her words, Naeun just became nervous. If God Fairy really sent me here.. isn't that mean that I can't go back to meet my parents?, she thought

'So, I can't go back?' Naeun exclaimed in horror. 'No, it can't be! I still have my parents back there' She continued with teary eyes. 

Jessica smiled and bent down to Naeun's face level. She wiped Naeun teary eyes and patted her head softly.

'Don't worry, sweetie. It's your choice. But just play with others first. By the time I came back, you'll have to give me your decision. Stay here or go back.'

'So if I go back, will I be able to come here again?'

'Yes, ofcourse. This land will forever welcome you because as I said, you also belong here and don't worry about how to come again. Once a year, on your birthday, at 00:00 A.M, you'll be sent here again. Every year until you decided to stay here , then you'll continue your life here forever'

'Wow.. I can think this as a birthday gift then. And it'll be the best gift on my each birthday' Naeun exclaimed

'Okay, enjoy your time with others, dear' Jessica replied and slowly, she disappeared with the wind

'So no more doubt, right? Let's play then' Bomi added

'Play? What can we play?' Naeun asked

'Just come with us' Yookyung replied and made her way to a small road and all the girls including Naeun followed. The walk continued about 5 minutes until they reached a place but Naeun didn't get tired at all because the view along the street just made her smile. It's a magic playground! After they were tired of playing in that playground, the 6 girls decided to bring Naeun somewhere else. They arrived a place where the word 'Magic Candy Land' hanging above the gateway.

'Magic Candy Land?' Naeun asked

'Yes, most of the things is about magic here' Eunji replied

'Nice..'

The 7 girls walked into that place and Naeun just got amazed. Her dream .. came true. She always wished to go somewhere like this. Candy were everywhere! Naeun looked at Candy Hills, Chocolate Lake, Marshmallow Playground, Jelly Trees with opened mouth.

'Can we eat all of this?' Naeun asked

'Ofcourse. It's all real, so why not?' Yookyung replied and bent down to pick up a few Jelly Snow from the ground and handed to Naeun. Naeun thanked and throwed those jellies into before started chewing.

'Daebak! How can these taste so good?'

'It's magic, as I said. And don't worry, it can never causes you fever' Eunji replied

'What? Why?' Naeun got confused. From what her mom told her, too much sweet things can causes fever

'It's magic!' Bomi reminded for the 3rd time about magic

'Oh yeah, I forgot'

Afterward, Naeun just got crazy there because of the happiness. She ate every single kind of candies she could and taste every flavor of juice. As Naeun got full, the girls decided to go somewhere again. She guided Naeun to a park near a pond where the view was also perfect and they were talking while playing there when the sparkling sound could be heard again and slowly, Jessica Fairy appeared again. Just as before, the girls ran to her with happy smiles but soon the smiles vanished as they realized what she was here for. 

'I'm sorry, but it's time already, sweetie. You've got to decide now' Jessica Fairy told Naeun. Suddenly Naeun felt like cryiing because it was the first time that she was this happy. What to do now?

'What? It's time for Naeun to go back already?' Bomi asked and pouted

'I'm sorry, honey' Jessica Fairy replied and patted Bomi head with apologetic smile

'But I can only come here once year?' Naeun asked

'Yes, that's the rule'

Naeun just stood still and looked at the ground

'Sweetie, so what's your decision? Here or there?'

 

'Sorry, I still have my parents whom I love the most and also my friends back there.' How can I even live without them? But It'll take a year to see these girls again. I reallly like them now. Although they're just half humans but I feel like they can understand me and get along with me even better than my human friends can. Sad thing..

'It's perfectly okay. See you again next time, sweetie!'

Naeun didn't even say good bye properly yet but it seemed like the world around her slowly faded away and she became panic

'Hey, can all of you still hear me?' Naeun shouted to the girls who slowly looked smaller and smaller from her vision

'Ofcourse we could! Even though it's not that clear as before' Namjoo voice could be heard and as she said, it's not that clear anymore but anyway, it made Naeun happy enough

'Will all of you miss me? Because I think I'll miss you guys alots!'

'Ofcourse! We are half human so we still have emotions and minds' Chorong replied and her voice became even lower than the last time

'Thanks for your time, all of you' Naeun shouted back even louder in order for the 6 girls to hear and after she finished her sentence. That world just completely vanished from her vision... and she was here.. back again.. in her own bedroom..of her own world.. and in her own tight sleep. 

 

-----------------------------------

Omg! So sorry that I made this chapter too long and also that there's no Myungsoo's part yet. Forgive me >.<

I promise to update as soon as possible so please don't get mad at me ^^'

Give me feedbacks, I'd appreciate them so much ;))