The beginning

Son Naeun in the Pink Fantasy

The only 2 humans on Pink Fantasy were walking across a big sun flower field. They felt like it would take them forever just to pass this field because it was so big and they spent a day already but still didn’t pass it yet and luckily the 6 girls gave some foods to them for their journey. For the first day, the 2 talked as little as possible and Myungsoo was still mad at her for dragging him into this together but as a night passed, his anger slowly faded away. Yeah, he looked tough from outside when in fact, he was soft-hearted.

 

‘So tired..’ Naeun groaned and rested her palms on her knees.

 

‘Yeah, let’s rest a little bit’ Myungsoo suggested and sat on the ground so Naeun followed. It was still awkward for these 2 because they still treated one another as a total stranger. 

 

‘Are you regretting now? For choosing this option’ Myungsoo asked, staring at the picturesque landscape in front of him. This place is so beautiful.., he thought and a warm smile appeared. Yes, this was the only thing he liked in this place, those landscapes in this place.

 

‘Regret? Of course not! This mission is nothing. Everything was so frustrating back there for me in human world, but when I’m here, I feel perfect. Here’s beautiful and fresh’ She replied and faked a smile. Whenever the thought of her parents came into her mind, she felt like crying but she couldn’t now because she was in front of Myungsoo, a total stranger.

 

‘I had a very bad life back there. At least you’ve spent 18 years happily with your family. My parents are still there now, in human world but they’re all dead to me. We rarely met, we barely talked, and never once had a great time together’

 

It somehow comforted Naeun. Yeah, at least we had spent 18 years living happily together. Myungsoo laid his back to the ground, used his left hand as a pillow, he faced the sky. Even the sky is prettier here.. Naeun just stared at him, secretly admired his perfect features since yesterday and even questioned herself, Is he really a human?

 

‘Why are you staring at me?’ Myungsoo asked, still gazing at the sky.

 

‘Me? Wh-What? What are you talking about? I didn’t’ Naeun protested in embarrassment. Why did I look at him? So stupid.. And why does he have to ask? So embarrassing..

 

‘Let’s go. We still have a long way to go’ Naeun suggested.

 

‘Okay’

 

The walk continued and they passed the flower field, reached an apple farm. They were glad that there was an end to that flower field. In fact, they were afraid since yesterday that maybe they just got lost and keep walking on the same place again and again without knowing because the views were so similar everywhere in that flower field. Also, they just ran out of food. 

‘Let’s eat something. It looks like 2 P.M already now’ Myungsoo said and they walked toward a big apple tree. They just picked the apples which were lying under that tree, brushed them with their shirts and ate them. Naeun just ate 1 and she felt full already but Myungsoo already ate 3 and he was stilll eating. Naeun looked at him weirdly. He doesn’t look like someone who would eat a lots..

 

‘I eat a lots, right?’ Myungsoo asked, still biting his apple

‘No-it’s not that-‘ Naeun replied but was cut off by Myungsoo, ‘You don’t have to feel guitly. Actually, I eat a lots and also, talk a lots’

‘You?’ Naeun questioned in disbelief. Him? He looks so cold.

 

‘Yeah, I talk a lots with someone close to me. How about you? Have you always been this quiet from the start?’

 

‘No, as you can see, I talked back then, with those 6 girls’

 

‘But you act like a mute when we’re together’

 

‘It’s just that I don’t know what to talk about’

 

‘Me neither. I guess we will have to find something to talk, then’

 

‘Omo. Look! Rabbit!’ Naeun shouted and pointed to the white fluffy rabbit who just appeared not too far from her. She stood up and ran to him but then stopped as she felt the pain from her wrist.

 

‘Wake up!’ She shouted to Myungsoo in hurry

 

‘What?’

 

‘We have to get that rabbit!’

 

‘Huh? You serious?’ Myungsoo asked and stood up awkwardly. Naeun dragged him quickly and ran to that rabbit but that rabbit just ran away. Naeun didn’t give up yet and they kept chasing that rabbit.

 

‘Do you think we can get him? He’s too fast’ Myungsoo asked while running.

 

‘I don’t know. We have to see’ Naeun replied and fastened her speed. Unfortunately, she tripped over someone slippery and lost her balance immediately. She fell to the ground and Myungsoo followed. Both of them were lying on the ground, panting.

 

‘Are you okay? Do you get hurt?’ Myungsoo asked while panting.

 

‘I’m fine. What about you?’

 

‘Me too, fine’

 

‘That naughty rabbit..’

 

‘Haha. So you think this is that rabbit’s fault?’ Myungsoo asked

 

‘Of course. I wouldn’t tripped over that slippery thing if he hadn’t have ran that fast’ Naeun replied and pouted. That was when Myungsoo felt the real Naeun. She wasn’t that quiet kind of girl. She was sweet, kind and he had to admit that she was cute. They felt closer with each other.

 

‘It was fun’ Myungsoo said and smiled

 

‘Huh? What?’

 

‘Chasing that naughty rabbit, isn’t it?’

 

‘Oh-yeah.. kinda’ Naeun replied, glad that he felt the same way.

 

The 2 unknowingly fell asleep, on the ground, beside each other.

 

Another day came and Myungsoo awoke. At the very first second, he was still confused but then remembered that he wasn’t in his old world anymore. Naeun was still sleeping and Myungsoo had to admit that she was still pretty even when she was asleep. Naeun opened her eyes and got surprise that it was so late already. 

‘What time is it now?’ She asked Myungsoo.

 

‘Sorry, miss, do they even have watch in this fantasy?’

 

‘Oh yeah, sorry’ She replied and scratched the back of her neck. Myungsoo chuckled for a moment before replied, ‘It looks like 9 A.M right now. Let’s eat some apples’. she looks smart but I guess, she's not. Haha

‘Eat? Again? We just ate..’ Naeun stopped as she remembered that it was like 16 hours ago already since they last ate.

 

‘Again? We ate since yesterday’s afternoon’

 

Finally, they ate some apples again, for their breakfast.

 

‘I want to take a bath’

 

‘Me too. Ugh- This string is so annoying’

The 2 spend a few days at the apple farm, they didn't want to move because they were afraid that there would be no food in other place. Actually, these 2 got much closer that they even talked about their own hobbies, problems and feelings. At night they enjoyed looking at the moon and stars together. In the day they would explored the forest and many other beautiful places. Myungsoo began to love this place more than his old world without knowing. Are we friends now? Are we friends now?

Actually, they started to feel something that they never had felt before.

'I think we should continue our journey and complete the mission as soon as possible so that this string will break'

'I think so'

The walk continued again and they passed the apple farm, reached the bank of a river. Both stared at the river with their opened-mouths.

 

‘What should we do?’ Naeun asked blankly.

 

‘How can I know..’

 

‘Oh look! There’s a kid over there’ Naeun shouted and pointed to the kid who was playing on the other side of the river’s bank.

 

‘HEY KID’ Myungsoo yelled his lung out and the kid turned to them with curiousity.

 

‘DO KNOW SOMEONE WHO CAN GET US THERE?’ Myungsoo yelled once again and the kid nodded and ran away. The 2 were still nervous that the kid may not come back. A few minutes later the kid was back with an adult.

 

The 2 humans sighed in relief and jumped happily. Unknowingly, their hands intertwined with one another and as their eyes met, they seemed to lost in their own worlds. Their hearts began to race rapidly and they didn’t drop their gazes at all. Slowly their bodies move slowly toward one another until their faces only inches apart and ....

 

 ------------------------------------

I thought about this chapter would be the last but it is not!

We still have many things with MyungEun.

And sorry for very late update