Seaside and Home.

Taemin Hyung is the best.

(Next chapter this is acctually a few extra pages longer than ther other haha so yeah Okay Enjoy :D)

 

 

 

 

 

‘Crunch crunch crunch!’ Key mimicked as he watched Minho snap down crisp after crisp. Minho glanced at him and held the packet of salt and vinegar up, Key then smiled and took one and started crunching them just the same. It was their last day and having packed up most of their stuff with a few left to finish later they was relaxing in the cabin.

Taemin was out at the shops to get some soft drinks and snacks for Minho and to buy some more baby wipes which he had run out of. Jonghyun was clearing up the pots because he lost the bet, and was now bopping to his IPod while Onew was having a nap on one of the singles beds.

‘So Minho –what do you want to be when you get older?’ Key asked.

‘Hmm –be like Taemin Hyung?’

‘A dancer?’

Minho shook his head. ‘No’

‘Oh so you want to be a good Hyung okay Hmm –what about a job what do you want to be? A doctor? Fireman? Policeman?

‘Mm football’ Minho said putting his empty crisp packet beside him ‘Minho play football’

‘Okay so kick a ball about and score in the net?’ Minho nodded and stood up on the sofa seat looking out of the window for Taemin’s return. ‘You have to be good at it you know –be the best so they pick you’

Minho nodded again and suddenly spotted Taemin returning he smiled and jumped from the sofa running to the door waiting for him to step inside. Taemin came in to have the child jumped up at him like a puppy. The elder smiled down at him, picking him up ‘Hey Min, miss me?’ The boy nodded and cuddled Taemin kissing his cheek surprising the elder.

‘Minho go be football’

‘Huh?’

‘He want to be a footballer when he get older’ Key spoke.

‘Ah’ Taemin said and smiled ‘Good for you –work hard one day you might be famous’ Minho smiled and nodded ‘Taemin Hyung go proud’

‘Of course I will’ He carried the male over to the sofa and sat down. Minho sitting in his lap, Taemin pulled out an apple juice from the shopping bag and popped the straw in. Minho led on the drink; Taemin watched him drink and pulled the younger closer resting his chin on Minho’s small mop of raven hair. He sighed knowing they went home that night and then he had one week before he left for England. He had known Minho for a year now and yet he felt so protective of him. The fear he held when he though Minho was missing was something he had never felt before. Minho was more than a brother he was like a son. He knew that Minho relied on him in many ways and looked up to him. And part of him felt bad for being away as Minho would grow in the next 5 years. When he would return officially Minho would be 11 and the sweet little boy in his arms would be no more.

‘Taemin Hyung cries wae?’ Minho said looking up with wide worried eyes. Taemin wiped away stray tears and cuddled Minho closer ‘Nothing –I’m just sad to go home today’ he petted Minho’s head and passed him another juice box and glanced at Key who knew exactly why he was upset.

~

Minho ran once off he stepped outside the cabin and over to the car feeling like playing he went and hid behind the bin. Taemin ran out a moment after looking around ‘Minho?’ he called, Taemin suddenly turned to panic in that one second.

‘No –not again -MINHO!’

Hearing fear in Taemin’s voice Minho jumped out from his hiding spot. ‘BOO!’

Taemin clamped a hand to his chest in relief and quickly walked to the boy grabbing his hand pulling him by the arm to the car. ‘Don’t scare me again like that Minho it was not funny’ he snapped. Minho pouted and started to cry quietly at Taemin’s reaction he thought it would be funny. He kept his head down as Taemin strapped him into the car boost seat. Seeing the child’s wet chubby cheeks and hurt face Taemin kissed Minho’s head. ‘I’m sorry –I just don’t want to lose you again’ he cupped the child’s face and smiled ‘I’ll buy you lots of sweets to make up okay’ Minho smiled and nodded wiping his salty tears away.

 ~

Each threw a rock or pebble as far as they could into the sea. Minho wasn’t very good at his aim but with the help of Taemin’s hand he got very far. Jonghyun preferred the large rocks and made huge splashes that had Minho cheer at.

The boys then moved to an area on the beach and settled down. Minho was back to his digging and planned on making a sand (snow) man. Jonghyun finding it funny decided to help running backwards and forwards to get the water. Finally they made a small one and Taemin took pictures. They all took many more snap shots and Minho couldn’t help but giggle as the four guys did intense press-ups while a group of girls past. And the only one who got the attention was Minho himself. Where they cooed and praised him.

‘Is he one of yours?’ a girl asked.

‘His’ Jonghyun pointed to Taemin. The girl gave him a look over and was surprised how young he was. ‘He’s my Brother’ Taemin answered giving Jonghyun a glare. The girl made a ‘o’ shape with her lips and smiled at Minho. ‘Is your Hyung taking real good care of you?’

Minho nodded and pointed at Taemin as if to confirm it was him who cared for him. ‘Taemin Hyung care for Minho long time’

‘Awesome see around guys’ she waved at Minho and left, her friends followed after her.

Minho found himself wrapped in Taemin’s arms again and struggled a little to get out. ‘Not yet Min’ Taemin whispered ‘just let me hold you’ Minho resulted in picking at the sand with his toes as Taemin clung to him. He didn’t really know why he was being held so tightly he just wanted to play. Slowly Taemin picked him up and carried him down to the sea where they could play and splash each other. Key watched as he sunbathed. A took a few more snap shots for memories

~

‘Minho come on’ Taemin whined as Minho took off along the sand to get away from being taken away from his new favourite play area. The elder shoved his bags at Onew and went charging after him. ‘We have to go now –come on!’ Minho ran around in a circle giggling and turned further down the beach, he turn to look back to see Taemin catching up not looking where he ran he didn’t notice the large rocks that was sticking up in the ground and tripped up on the pebbly sand catching his head onto the side of one of the rocks. He rolled around to the ground and his hands clamped the small area where it hurt furiously. He tears came out and he screamed.

‘Minho –Minho look at me –let me see’ Taemin panicked as he got to the child, Minho sobbed as Taemin pulled his bloody hands away to show a deep cut just above his eyebrow. A life guard who witnessed the fall came running up to check on him. Taemin carried the wailing boy to the first aid section of the lifeguard’s quarters. An on staff first aider came and checked it out.

‘Oh what a nasty cut you got yourself’ The women cooed ‘Lets clean it out and put a plaster on shall we?’ Taemin sat beside him holding his hand tight as Minho screamed and gripped when the women wiped an antiseptic over his cut.  She ran some small water into cut to wash it out. Then stuck a few small strips along the cut to keep it together ‘Nearly done’ she spoke she covered his wound with more medical tissue and tape before wrapping a large bandage around his head. ‘There’

Giving the boy a ‘Brave Hero’ sticker she checked him over. ‘He seems fine but you have to make sure he doesn’t fall asleep at any point today –at night wake him a few times to make sure he’s still okay’.

Taemin nodded and held the younger closer ‘Thank you’ he spoke shaking the women’s hand and taking Minho out to the others Minho seemed a little shaken up and kept touching his head. Taemin refused to put him down for the rest of the morning.

~

Packed a ready the group set of for their travels home. Minho had seemed fine for the rest of the day but did mention a small ache where the cut was. On the travel home Taemin kept a watch, waking him up for a few times just to be sure. With his fingers held by Minho’s small hands Taemin took a small nap himself. When he woke Minho was sleepily looking out of the car window at the house it was dark and Onew was pulling his suitcases out. Taemin yawned and climbed over a snoring Jonghyun.

Taemin twisted the key and opened the door. Minho holding his other hand walked in tired and started at the home he had not seen all weekend.

‘Baby is that you?’

Mrs Lee walked out in her night gown; Minho looked up at her and smiled. ‘Umma’ His mother took one look at his head and dropped in front ‘Oh baby did you hurt yourself? Tae I thought you was watching him?’

‘He fell –I’m sorry’ Taemin whined while bringing the suitcases in. Mrs Lee picked him up and hugged the sleepy child ‘I’ll take him to bed – Tae I and your father have something we need to talk about’. She cupped Taemin’s cheek and left him puzzled as she took her son upstairs.

~

Three days past and Taemin was packing, Minho was hiding under a box and peeping though the hole ‘Taemin Hyung can’t see me!’ he giggled. Taemin turned and pulled the box off placing it onto the side he turned to the boy.

‘Minho I have to tell you something’

Minho looked a little displeased for losing the box to play in and pouted but looked at Taemin and waited. The elder tapped his knee as he sat and Minho walked over to sit upon it.

‘I’m going away for a while’

‘Wae?’ Minho spoke quietly.

‘I got a scholarship in England to train as a professional dancer and work as a back dancer for one on the greatest singer performers in the world’.

Minho gasped covering his mouth in surprise ‘Wow Taemin Hyung go be famous’

The elder chuckled ‘I will be gone a long time though -5 long years Minho –and I might not be able to see you much’.

‘Can Minho go with Taemin Hyung?’

Taemin looked down and shook his head ‘No –you can’t you have to go to school and learn well and become a football star remember’

‘But Minho want be Taemin Hyung’

‘I know’ Taemin pulled Minho closer when the younger started to pout. ‘I’ll miss you’

‘Taemin Hyung leave Minho alone’ the child said and wriggled to get free from his arms ‘Minho no –Ngg –like Taemin Hyung now’

‘Don’t say that’ Taemin said refusing to let the shuffling wrestles boy go, ‘Don’t –Minho please’

The younger started to cry and let Taemin pull him back in clinging to the elder tight. ‘Taemin Hyung can’t go’ He stated ‘Taemin Hyung stay Minho’

‘I can’t –this is a once in a lifetime opportunity –it’s my dream’

‘But Taemin Hyung love Minho?’

‘I will always love you –you have to stay home and look after Umma for me –Umma will need you to help her okay’.

‘But Minho wants Taemin Hyung to stay’.

‘I will come back I promise’

Minho held up his finger ‘Promise’ Taemin laughed and lifted his smallest finger up and clasping the boys. ‘Promise’ Minho tried pressing their thumbs together he giggled after when Taemin picked him up and swung him around.

~

The taxi man beeped his horn for the 4th time. Minho was still holding onto Taemin not wanting him to go yet. Taemin was just as reluctant to let go either.

‘Go on son’ Mr Lee commented. ‘You’re going to miss your plane’

Taemin sighed and slowly pulled away from the younger Minho reached up for him again as he walked from the house to the taxi. He turned back to wave. ‘Bye’

‘Goodbye son Call us when you get there –don’t forget to visit home when you can’ Mr Lee called.

‘We’re so proud’ Mrs Lee spoke. ‘I look for you on the TV’

Taemin glanced at Minho who was giving a small wave. He put two fingers to his lips and blew a kiss then pointed to his wrist Minho looked to his own where he still wore the silver chain. ‘I’m always with you’ Taemin said and got into the car. He waved though the window at his family before the car drove off. Minho was about to chase after the taxi but was pulled back inside by his mother.

.

.

.

.

Minho’s 8th Birthday.

Minho was sat inside his house with two of his friends from his school Jongin and Luhan. The small cut on Minho’s forehead had turned into a thin white scar line that was visible on his slightly darker skin.

Mr Lee walked in with a smile as he held out his laptop. ‘Here you go Minho’. The boy took it and glanced at the screen. Suddenly Taemin popped up. And Minho jumped.

‘HAPPY BIRHTDAY’ he called. Minho smiled happy to see the face of his Hyung he had missed so much for the past 2 years. He had spoken on the phone with Taemin a few times but it was never enough.

‘Taemin Hyung’ he said with a wide smile. ‘I can see you!’

‘Ah yes thought you’d like it so how are you Min? –still miss me?’ Look at you-growing up’ Taemin spoke from the screen.

‘Of course I miss you Hyung – are you coming home yet?’

‘Not yet lil man  -I’ve still got 3 more years –but I’ll come visit soon I have a holiday set for next year and I should be able to come home for a few weeks’ Minho smiled at the news and nodded ‘Please do’

‘Okay –well I have to go now –but I hope you have a great birthday and your present is on its way. Oh and save me some cake next time’ Minho smiled at the screen and nodded.

‘Do you have to go?’

‘Yes I really sorry –I call again soon I promise’ Taemin smiled ‘Have you still got my chain on’

Minho lifted his wrist showing the chain ‘Always’

‘Good –Okay I have to go now bye – I love you, Oh say hi to your Umma for me –and remember to do well in school’ Taemin waved before his picture popped up and the convocation was over.

Minho touched the screen sadly before passing it back to Mr Lee ‘I’ll be one minute’ he called to his friends and ran upstairs. He made it to his parents room and over to his mother who was laid on her bed.

‘Umma –Taemin Hyung says hi’

Mrs Lee turned over in the bed and smiled ‘Oh did he call again –he’s a good boy’ she smiled before starting to cough and wheeze. Minho gently patted her back.

‘Get better soon Umma’ he spoke kissing her head. ‘I bring you some cake’

 

 

 

 

So first time skip ..What are your views ???

 

comment :D