Time Jump 1

Taemin Hyung is the best.

(Next chapter ..Enjoy sorry took a while been a bit busy :D)

 

 

 

 

Minho aged 11/12

With very short and odd video chats from Taemin over the past three years plus one more since Taemin had to do a final tour for the celebrity singer he danced with Minho was slowly growing from the little cubby faced baby boy to a young thin skinny boy, starting secondary school. The first few months and Minho leant basic life skills for the future and did basic lessons he needed. He also joined the beginner’s football team. And in his second year of secondary school he became so good that the teacher asked him onto the Saturday team.

It was Minho’s 12th birthday and early that morning Minho received a box from the postman which held a signed football from his Hyung and one of his favourite England footballers.

Minho’s hair was slightly longer and he grew a bit of a fringe to cover the scar on his forehead. Even though Minho had many friends he always felt quiet lonely, he waited days for even the smallest of conversations from Taemin. From 5 minute phone chats to email once every other week. Minho had started to look online to see Taemin dance on stage –he was good he even had his own small face book fan page that Minho had joined thought it was though his parents account as he was too young for his own.

He had a planned birthday party the previous weekend that passed because not many could make his actually birthday, though it was okay because his mother promised they go for a meal at his favourite restaurant and sometimes Minho liked just that.

Being December meant it was colder so wrapped up in his winter clothes Minho and his parents went to a restaurant but waiting for him at the restaurant was something Minho couldn’t believe.

He trudged to the entrance behind his parents when his name was called, looking up with wide eyes he found Taemin stood with a large smile and arms opened wide for a much need and long awaited hug. ‘Happy birthday Minho!’

‘Taemin Hyung’ The boy screamed and ran at the male. Taemin almost fell back at his attack hug but laughed as he held tightly. ‘You came back’ Minho said into his warm thick coat. ‘Why didn’t you tell me?’

‘Surprise’ Taemin grinned and ruffled his hair, the small scar came to view and Minho shook his head back to hide it. ‘I missed you’

‘I miss you too Hyung’ He held a little tighter before letting go to see his face ‘Are you staying –or are you leaving again?’

‘I’m staying for Christmas –if that’s what you want to hear?’

Minho smiled wider than before and started jumping ‘Yes –yes –I wanted you home for Christmas for so long I wanted to spend Christmas with you’ he hugged the male again ‘Please don’t leave me again’

Taemin nodded and dragged the clung younger inside from the cold they all got to the table and ordered food. Minho and Taemin conversed catching up on stuff and seeing what each other are doing Mr Lee smiled at his sons and turned to his Wife she smiled back ruffling her short hair that had taken a while to grow back after all the chemo. Taemin glanced to her ‘Did you get any news –is it all gone?’

Mrs Lee nodded ‘Yes Cancer free now my dear’

‘That’s great Umma’

‘Minho took good care of me –didn’t you baby’

Minho nodded at her and turned back to his Hyung ‘I did everything you told me too Hyung –I made her breakfast and lunch and I helped her in everything’ he smiled ‘Are you proud?’

‘So proud’ Taemin ruffled his hair again, Minho pouted his hair back over his scar. ‘I was there when you got that scar Min –don’t need to worry about me seeing it’

‘It’s a ugly scar –I hate it’ Minho said in annoyance ‘I can’t even find the right skin cover-up to hide it’ Taemin grabbed the younger keeping his arms tugged into him so he couldn’t move and used one hand to push his fringe back earning a cry of protest from the youngest, he looked to see the white scar line, it wasn’t as big as it once was and to be honest Taemin didn’t know what he was complaining about, so he gave it a kiss and said ‘Pretty’

‘It’s not its ugly’ Minho was finally let go and shook his fringe back. Fingers moving it over to hide the line.

After eating their meal the family went back home Taemin took Minho’s in his car and he helped Taemin carry the suitcases into the house. Taemin smiled happy to be back at home –he’d been so busy that he never got enough time to come home –holidays became the busiest time of the year than a time to rest. This was the first Christmas that he could relax back home with his family.

~

‘I’ve missed this room’ Taemin said as he stepped into his old bedroom he then paused at the sight ‘Oh’ Minho jumped in behind ‘Yeah sorry I took it a few years ago Umma said that it was bigger and I’d use it more’

‘So I guess I’m in your old room then?’

‘No –Appa turned it into a small study’ Minho ran to his bed and lifted the mattress and a lid off to show another one under neither ‘You’re with me –just on the floor’ Minho smiled.

‘Ah great –But you’re my awesome little brother –and you’re going to let your Hyung sleep in your bed, and you sleep on the floor –right?’ Taemin grinned.

Minho laughed ‘Okay Hyung’

‘It was a joke but –okay’ he helped put the first mattress back on and flopped down ‘Hmm –Sleep’

~

Minho shivered on the small mattress the bed sheet he got was thinner than his normal one and without an electric blanket sheet he was colder too. Taemin glanced down after hearing him shake and chatter his teeth. ‘Min? You awake?’

‘Yes Hyung?’

‘Come in here –it’s warmer’

Minho didn’t hesitate to climb from the mattress and jump inside with his Hyung. Taemin squeaked at how cold he was when his toes touched his leg. ‘Bloody hell you’re freezing’

Minho chattered his teeth ‘Sorry – Hyung’ Taemin pulled him closer feeling Minho’s cold nose touch his neck and cold hands tug to his waist ‘Why didn’t you get more blankets or something?’

Minho shrugged and felt himself warm up.

‘You have to go to school tomorrow?  –Umma said you have a football match?’

Minho nodded ‘Yeah we go in on Saturday’s –you coming to see me play? –they said I’m one of the best Hyung –are you proud?’

‘Very’

Minho smiled content and closed his eyes small limbs wrapped more up to his warm Hyung and slowly he slept.

~

Taemin cheered his brother on, as Minho kicked and shuffled and scored with the football. Minho was jumped on by his play mates and picked up. The small parent’s crowd cheered too. ‘Go Minho –Wahoo!’ Taemin called. After finally getting put down Minho ran to his Hyung pulling him by the hand ‘Ka-I mean Jongin –this is my Hyung –Taemin’

A male turned to look at Minho’s brother with a smile ‘Hey –wow he’s changed’

‘Hi there’ Taemin said with a half frown.

‘Tae –Jongin’s been my friend since small school –you remember –he played cars with me –he’s been in every one of my classes since’  

‘Yeah I remember you –had a nickname’ Taemin remembered.

‘Kai’ Jongin stated ‘Call me Kai’

Minho smiled between the two. One of the reasons why Minho was such good friends with Kai was because he reminded him of his Hyung not only did they have some strange similar features but Kai also had a secret passion for Dancing. And that was one of the things that Minho liked about his best friend, it was like having two of his Hyung, but Taemin would always be the better one –because he was the real one.

~

Christmas came sooner than expected and Minho was eager to open his presents with his Hyung. Like most families at Christmas the usual presents of socks –random clothes –chocolates and plastic toys was within his pile, then one last present that was what he really wanted. Minho cheered when he opened his box to find the football outfit he had wanted, ever since he saw it hanging in the sports shop window. He ran to hug his parents and then yanked off his Pj’s to pull it on.

‘Very nice’ Taemin called taking a picture on his phone ‘One day there might be a little kid fans of yours who is excited to wear an outfit that like’.

Minho smiled ‘Really –you think I will get far?’

‘Of course’

Minho turned to his last small present an envelope and pulled it open and found 3 tickets, for the next finals game for his favourite team. Minho looked at Taemin with wide eyes ‘Really?’

Taemin nodded ‘Yup –one for you, me cause someone has to take you and for a friend –Oh!’ The youngest jumped onto him and held tight

‘Thank you –this is the best Christmas pressie ever’.

Minho then jumped up shoving on his Christmas hat and grabbing the house phone ‘I’m calling Kai’

 

 

 

 

Sooo whattdaa think??

Comment Please :D