C4

Taemin Hyung is the best.

(Update :D)

 

 

 

 

Minho blew bubbled into his milk via the straw on the sofa as his mother ran around trying to clean the house. Mr Lee was being ordered to take items upstairs to hide making the kitchen and living room look cleaner.

‘Quick –quick she’s coming’ Mrs Lee Panicked.

‘Dear –she’s not going to care about some stuff in the room’ Mr Lee complained as he was shoved stuff into his arms again. His wife ignored him and pushed the male to the door ‘Get going –we don’t have long’

Minho blew really hard into the milk causing the bubbles of milk to overspill. Part of it went up hitting Minho in the nose and he sneezed. In the process he knocked his cup of milk over himself.

‘Umma!’ he shouted shuffling in his seat ‘Umma –Minho wet’

Mrs Lee turned to her son seeing his cup tipped up in his lap and milk over him.

‘Minho –Minho no, –why –Oh no, –oh no Why now Minho!’

‘I got him’ Mr Lee grabbed the boy and carried his off to change.

~

When Minho came back downstairs he could hear voices and was curious as he was brought into the living room. He saw his mother sat on the two seated sofa and Taemin sat hands linked with a girl with long dark hair on the three seated sofa. Minho frowned at the girl who Taemin had all his attention on.

‘Who dat’ he questioned.

‘This Minho’ Mrs Lee started as he was sat upon her lap ‘is Taemin’s girlfriend Naeun –say hello’

Minho looked at the girl and frowned as Taemin shuffled closer to her and nodded to him to speak.

‘Hi’

‘Hey Minho, Aw he’s so sweet –Taemin talks about him all the time’ the girl said sweetly. Taemin grinned at her. Minho got a little hopeful when he realised that Taemin spoke about him often.

As the four older people spoke Minho got wrestles and wriggled from his Mrs Lee’s arms to the floor where he sat starting at the girl.

He watched his Hyung shuffled as close as he could to the girl holding her hand and leaning into her. Minho wanting his Hyung attention crawled over and started tugging his leg. ‘Taemin Hyung pick up’ he held his hands out.

Taemin picked him up but Minho found himself in Naeun lap who requested to hold him. ‘Minho you can call me Noona now –okay’

Minho pursed his little lips but nodded ‘Noona’ he reached out and gave her long hair a harsh tug. The girl yelped and tried to pry his fingers off. Minho gave a surprise gasp when Taemin slapped his hand off.

‘No Minho don’t be mean’

‘It’s okay’ Naeun said.

Minho looked at Taemin with wide teary eyes and started to cry. Curling into Naeun chest who started hugging him. ‘Is Hyung mean?’ she cooed. Minho nodded and looked up at her she was smiling sweetly at him. ‘Shall I tell him off’ she asked. Minho nodded again. Naeun turned to Taemin pointing a finger ‘Naught Hyung’

Minho copied ‘Nouty Hyung’

Taemin pouted looking hurt for being scolded when he was trying to be the nice guy. Minho seeing this giggled a little and look to Naeun ‘Noona –look Taemin Hyung’ she did seeing his facial reaction and smiled.

‘Aigoo you three are so sweet –but I don’t want grandchildren anytime soon’ Mr Lee warned. Taemin turned bright red whining his father’s name while Naeun blushed and laughed behind her hand. Minho confused looked between them.

~

‘Dis one is Minho and Taemin Hyung’ Minho brought in another picture and put it on Naeun lap apparently she was the only one interested in his art work, which he had put so much effort into. Naeun gasped and praised and pointed to his pictures. Taemin was now leaning back into the sofa feeling neglected as Minho claimed all Naeun’s attention.

‘Minho go draw Noona’ He ran from the room to get his crayons when his mother grabbed him.

‘Minho let me look at you –you’ve been scratching your skin all night’. Minho whined as his mother carried him over to the sofa and pulled back the side of his shirt up. She frowned then put her hand to his head before looking to his chest again ‘I knew it –I knew he was going to catch them eventually’

‘What?’ Taemin asked.

‘Chicken pox’

~

‘No Minho don’t scratch them’ Even though the little boy was wearing gloves he was still scratching at the many pox around his body, within the last two days he was covered, mostly on his body than his face. Taemin moved his hand away and Minho whined Taemin was on duty to watch him not scratched today. Taemin kept threatening to tie his hands together if he continued.

But then with the nasty Chicken Pox came the dreaded effects or symptoms. So while Minho was whining about it he also had a very high temperature. A sight headache that had Minho closing his eyes to try and stop it hurting and a very large loss of appetite where whatever Taemin tried to feed him he refused it.  

‘Come on Minho you need to at least take your medicine’ Minho turned over in his bed and sat up on his knee’s bringing his hands up scratch his bare chest. ‘No Minho, don’t scratch’ Minho whined and flopped on his bed shivering, he tried to pull his bed sheet up but Taemin tugged it away ‘no Minho we need to keep the cold air on you’

‘Cold’ the boy mumbled and went back to scratching. Until Taemin’s hands came and moved them away. Taemin got him to sit up so he could give him some water to keep him hydrated and some spoon filled medicine Minho open his mouth to take it humming at the sweet taste.

‘Lay down –can you sleep’

Minho rolled around in his bed shivering slightly and whining at how he felt. His small body aching. He just wanted to go play.

~

‘Well –he got a few scars but it’s not too bad’ Mrs Lee commented after a week. She had been to the doctors with her son who was now a lot better. Taemin sighed in relief ‘Thank you for looking after him I know my work place can be harsh at times. –So I’m really thankful that you stayed home to care for him’

Taemin smiled and reached out to take the sleeping child from her arms; Minho popped his lips and curled into Taemin.

 

 

 

 

Meeting the girlfriend and sick Minho :( What did you think???

 

Comment :)