Seaside part 3

Taemin Hyung is the best.

(Okay so i have one more seaside chapter before this little bits finished and then bit be back to normal and they he will start the growing up in time leaps :) Enjoy Also sorry it it a bit bleerggghh )

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taemin awoke the next morning to an extremely excited Minho. He was shaking the male awake ‘Taemin Hyung –Taemin Hyung –go rides today get up –get up’ Taemin groaned and he turned to the clock seeing it was only 5:30am.

‘Too early’ he mumbled and laid back into the bed. Minho pouted and sat beside him. ‘It doesn’t open until 10’ Taemin mumbled again into his pillow ‘Go back to sleep’ Minho shuffled and laid in the bed but being still excited he just laid there. ‘Can Minho go on big rides?’ he turned to his Hyung ‘Can Minho go on BIIIG rowacosa’

Taemin groaned into the pillow and turned to the child. ‘No Minho –you’re too small –but you can go on the small one’

‘Will Taemin Hyung come with Minho on it?’

‘Yes’

‘Okay’

‘Good glad we sorted that –now sleep’

‘Is Taemin Hyung goin’ on all big rides?’

Taemin groaned again and threw the bed cover over his head. ‘Shut up Minho –I’m trying to sleep’ there was a short pause and silence and Taemin peaked out from the bed sheet. Minho was sat right beside him looking with wide eyes. ‘Taemin Hyung hiding’ he giggled. Taemin reached over and grabbed him pulling him to his chest and tickling his tiny body. Minho squealed and roared with laughter.

‘Go. To. Sleep. Minho!’ Taemin said. He pulled the child flush against him and closed his eyes. ‘No talking’

‘Bu-’

‘Ah ah No talking –shush’ Minho stayed silent yet every time he tried to speak he was shushed.

~

‘We will have to go two at a time so Minho is never, on his own, I’m not losing him again’ Taemin spoke as the group stood with their day wristbands. ‘And if you want to try out the children ones with Minho –you are very welcome’ the three boys nodded and looked at the paper map for the rides to try out.

~

The first was one was where Jonghyun and Key tried called the waltzer where they sat in a rounded seat where it spun really fast and move around the staged area. Taemin and Onew laughed as they heard Key scream the whole time he was going around. Jonghyun instead was cheering.

Then it was the other two’s turn and they cheered and whooped. Minho watched with large eyes. Wishing he could go on too but knowing he was too small and young. But he became completely satisfied when he got his chance on the child version the spinning teacups.

Minho sat in a green cup waving at the four males who was recovering from the fast ride. Key looked like he was about to barf. Taemin smiled at the younger waving back as he past. Taemin using his camera phone took pictures to send to his parents. ‘Smile Min’ he called the boy turned and grinned at the camera.

~

‘The next ride was the boat ride around a water section in laps, Taemin sat Minho in front making him feel like he was riding the boat while Taemin used his hands below. Behind were Jonghyun and Key and finally Onew who enjoyed not sharing. He passed the other two quickly and did a few extra laps. Minho bounced on top of Taemin knee feeling really grown up. For the next half an hour the older boys went on large rides that had Key scream so loud that Minho was sure the angels in heaven could hear him. Minho loved to look at the area with the taken ride pictures and see which was theirs, laughing at their expressions. To relax they went onto the small train that travelled around the theme park. Minho kept sounding out his train noises and watching the larger rides fly past. They passed and area with a ride called the caterpillar which would be seen as the child version of a Rollercoaster. Taemin promised he would take Minho on it when the train ride finished which he did.

Key who was feeling worse by lunch time was starting to stick to joining Minho on smaller rides as it kept his stomach in place. Taemin let Minho go on every single child ride that he was able to get on, and got everyone into the family rides. Minho loved every single second. Before they took a break and had lunch they went onto the large ferries wheel to look out at the huge scenery. Minho was so amazed by the sight that his jaw was hung and his eyes wide. ‘Taemin Hyung Minho can see sea-Look look!’ he turned to Key who was head tucked between his knee’s chanting ‘too high’ over and over.

The boys found an area on the grass where Taemin pulled his back pack off and placed a mat down for them to sit. Then pulled out his lunch snacks. Key stuck to water knowing if he ate he might puke on the next ride. Though had a nibble on some bread just in case he fainted. Minho watched as a large rollercoaster zoooomed over their heads. Before suddenly being attacked by a baby wipe from Taemin around his mouth.

~

‘Get it get it Hyung’ Minho squealed as Onew tried to collect a large bear from the Pick-a-toy machine. The bear slipped from the grabber’s hands and they both protest. ‘Try the small one’ Jonghyun said. Onew took his 3rd attempt and went for the baby teddy he gasped when he came up and fell into the collect hole. Onew then used his other goes to get the big one again and was surprised when he got the medium one beside it. Minho was passed the smallest one and he jumped up and down at the toy. Holding it tight and kissing it furry head.

‘What you calling it Min?’ Taemin asked ‘Name it after your favourite Hyung?’ Minho looked at the teddy up at Onew and back ‘Onnie Hyung’ Onew meronged Taemin as the male gaped at being seeing as not the best Hyung. From that moment Onew and Minho got into a role of ride joining together they did the Mini drop, the climb and slide and sat in the mini planes that went around and up and down. Onew was determined to keep his spot as best Hyung for a while longer. And watched as Minho attempted to keep standing in a ball that ran over water, Minho was determined to walk no matter how many times he fell down.  Until Onew took him to the bouncer where he was strapped in and he could bounce and bounce to his heart’s content.

Jonghyun and Taemin went for the huge rides more rollercoaster’s and they came back to find Onew and Minho on another small prise game where they shot water at bulls eye spots. Minho in front on Onew determined to win the large stuffed toy hung up. Feeling for the child Jonghyun and Taemin decided to help him win too. When finally knocked it down he won the prize with Jonghyun.

‘What you naming this one Min?’ Taemin asked.

 ‘Jonnie Hyung’

~

Bummer cars were fun as Jonghyun and Minho rammed into Taemin and Onew over and over. And zoomed around to the music, Jonghyun singing aloud, Key watched on the sidelines with the bags and toys shaking his head. ‘Drive you idiot not slam everyone –and you sound awful’ he ranted.

Later Minho stood with Key as the three other boys went on Turbo drop. Minho waved at the three as he watched them get strapped in. The three looked excited as it moved a tiny bit. Then the ride shot up high and the boys screamed and cheered. Minho laughed from below hearing Jonghyun scream. While Key snorted and pointed.

‘Look at your face’ Key snorted as Minho pointed out their picture. On it Jonghyun looked terrified while Taemin had his eyes shut tight. Onew was posing with a Chester cat smile.

The boys then moved to family water rides and all got in. They wore wet suit ponchos over them as they went around ‘Dragons lair’ but each one still managed to get wet. Minho loved it when he ducked down as water came spaying over them and his Hyung’s got wet.

As the day came more to an end and Minho won one more prize which he called Key because it was a cat they came to the final ride the carousel horses, Taemin got on behind Minho and strapped the belt around him to keep him on. Then his own behind, Jonghyun was a few horses up and Onew was three behind. Key went to the other side to be away from them. The ride started with the classical music and Minho bounced excited. It move slowly up and down as it went around once then it started to get faster. Minho held his hands out as Taemin held him from the waist.  

‘Did you enjoy it Min?’ Taemin asked as he carried the tired male to the exit. Minho nodded tucking his head into Taemin’s shoulder as they left.

~

‘Is he asleep’ Key asked as they sat in a corner restaurant waiting for their meals. Taemin glanced down and saw Minho fast out asleep. He didn’t want to wake the child but he knew he needed food. He waited until his cheeseburger and chips plate arrived and woke him to eat. Minho had half the burger and half the chips before falling asleep again curled up on the soft seat.

Taemin and the boys took him back to the cabin where they brought in some beers and snacks and looked over their prizes and pictures from the day. Taemin took Minho to the bedroom tucking him into bed adding his many stuffed toys beside and kissing his forehead before leaving him to join the others.

~

‘So –dose Minho know you’re leaving yet?’ Jonghyun asked as he clicked onto a picture of Minho and Taemin on the camera.

Taemin took a sip of the none alcoholic drink and shook his head ‘Not yet’

‘But you have to tell him soon –you’re leaving for five years’

Taemin nodded ‘When we get back –okay –I don’t want to spend tomorrow with him crying all day’. He chugged back the drink and sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Yup ...He's leaving -for 5 years :( ..MINHO IN SPINNY TEACUPS KEKEKE :P :P)

 

 

Okay you ready for this loook loook look :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D 

 

 

 

EEEKKKK HE STILL LOOKS THE SAME SOOOO REAKING ADORABLE ..'le -faints'

 

 

 

Okayy Comment :D

x