Time Jump 2

Taemin Hyung is the best.

(Next chapter enjoy a lil suprisefor you :P :P Enjoy)

 

 

 

 

 

After Christmas Taemin had to go back to England. Being a dance choreographer teacher for backing dancers was a tough job but it was Taemin’s dream. It would be another 2 years before he would be back home again. Taemin had tried the long distant relationship with Naeun bit it didn’t work –she wanted someone who would stay –she wanted someone she could see most days. So after two weeks of being in England they split a year later Naeun met a new guy and 2 years later she was married and had a little boy. Taemin was angry that she didn’t wait for him, she was his first love bit Taemin knew from the moment they was away from each other he didn’t love her as much as he could have.

One person Taemin struggled to live without was his precious little Minho. He missed the small child and he wished he could have taken him with him. When he was busy his mind wondered to special sibling moments and when he got a few seconds to chat just hearing his voice and the call of ‘Taemin Hyung’ gave him a boost of joy that his dances got better.

So as he was leaving again, Minho being upset to see him go again he promised to return. They hugged for a long time and slowly moving the fringe hair back he kissed the male on the scar and left.

~

2 years later.

Taemin was back, back home and this time he was greeted by a different kind of Minho, his hair was even longer than last time and he was even taller. He boy was even quieter than normal and Taemin wasn’t sure why. Minho looked depressed or confused –like he was trying to fight an argument in his head. Taemin was determined to find out what. Anything to see that little boy smile again.

He tried to take Minho out and cheer him up but whatever was on his mind was destroying that. They ate and chatted but Minho was always half there, Finally Taemin back home got the male to sit down and he sat beside him.

‘Min what’s wrong –you’ve been troubled all day, you can tell me you know, maybe I can help’

Minho shook his head ‘No –no you’ll hate me’ Minho clamped his hands to his face ‘I hate me’

‘Why’

Minho shook his head. ‘Can’t’

‘Come on I’m your Hyung –you can tell me anything I won’t judge promise’

Minho glanced at his Hyung before pulling out his phone showing his background picture of himself and the whom the elder remembered as Kai ‘I like him Taemin Hyung’

‘Yes he seems a very good friend –I like him too’

‘No – I mean I like –like him’

Taemin frowned still not understanding. ‘I don’t know what you’re saying Min?’

Minho groaned in frustration standing up and pacing around the room. ‘I want Kai to be my boyfriend- I really like Kai’ Minho said and gave the wall a kick ‘but –but I can’t –it’s wrong –and I –I don’t know what to do’ the males eyes welled up and he dropped in front of Taemin’s knee’s ‘Help me Hyung please’

‘Have you told Kai how you feel?’

‘Were you not listening to me?’

‘Well have you?’

‘No –Hyung I’m a boy –boys don’t like other boys do they?’

‘Some do’

‘But –But –I want to be normal –I don’t want to be a freak’

‘You’re not a freak look-’

‘Then why do I feel like this Hyung Why?’

‘Maybe you’re in love’

‘With Kai?’ Taemin nodded as Minho puzzled together his feelings. He sat back as his eyes darted about ‘I’m in love with Kai –I love Kai –but –but what about –what if he doesn’t want me back –I can’t –I can’t live with that’ Minho looked up to his Hyung ‘Will you help me’

~

Taemin sat in the room while the two younger men conversed, like normal best friends. Minho who would have normally touched his arms or hair or skin felt suddenly conscious that his Hyung was in the room. Kai noticed the difference turned to him ‘Are you okay –you seem weird today?’

Minho nodded ‘Yeah I’m fine’

Kai nodded and went back to playing the game console Minho looked back to his Hyung with asking eyes. ‘So Kai –do you have any girls you like at this moment in time?’

Kai paused and glanced at him ‘Err-erm –sure –yeah lots of girls’ Kai looked at Minho before looking away. ‘Erm –Sulli’s nice –right Min’

Minho looked down and nodded ‘Yeah’

‘So you’re not interested in boys then?’

Kai head shot around eyes wide ‘Why –why would you –I –No –no I like girls –girls and s and –why are you asking me this’ Kai stood up fast glaring at Taemin. ‘Go away –I don’t like you’  

‘There’s your proof Minho –I’m off bye’

Taemin left the two boys alone and went downstairs. He was happy he was able to help his brother but part of him was jealous that Minho had found someone and he was still single. It seemed since being a dancer he caught a lot of male attention though some females had flirted. Taemin was open to each gender –he wasn’t really sure if he was gay sometimes he admired a male sometimes he admired a female; Taemin guessed he liked both and to him loved didn’t matter unless it was within the relationship.

Taemin also noticed that he had a style of male he would be interested in dark hair slightly tanned tall and big eyes –if they had them. But he never found that person.

It was coming close to evening dinner and Taemin walked up the stairs. Taking a peak into the bedroom he actually felt his heart crack seeing Minho and Kai kissing. Minho was his little brother and he was still protective. Opening the door wide he coughed. The two boys jumped and cheeks turned red.

‘Okay –okay break it up dinner ready –and wipe your mouths there slaver on it’ Taemin said throwing his hankie at the younger. Minho gave him a look of embarrassment and happiness. The two stood and went to leave the room Taemin got a ‘thank you’ from Kai and a toothy smile from Minho as the joined hands and left the room.

Taemin was left behind with a weird feeling in the pit of his stomach.

 

 

 

 

 

So yeah Kai and Minho -What kinda of ship is that haha i always see Kai as secrely 2min's Baby he like both of them but yeah. :P:P

 

Comment :P