Appa found out.

Taemin Hyung is the best.

(Okay so this might be a bit lame this chatper as I was really busy and havnt check it properbly and my mind is a bit Blugh!! Ao yeah. Enjoy anyways :). )

 

 

 

 

Since that day that the two ex step brothers had joined as one, Admitting undying love for each other they were left with some more days to themselves. The two lovers spend most of their time in the bed. Taemin even called in sick at the community centre to spend the rest of the day making his self feel better by touching Minho’s soft skin, giving him all the things that Kai had not. Since Minho had not applied to college over the summer, due to taking on carer’s work, while his mother was ill, Minho didn’t actually have anything to do. This gave them more time over 48 hours, in each other’s arms, kissing touching laughing making love.

Minho squirmed as Taemin touched him in sensitive places under the covers and giggled when Taemin nipped at his ear.

‘I want to make you all mine again Min!’ he whispered seductively while pushing one of Minho’s legs forward, then placing his hand on the curve of the boys palming the cheek.

Minho hummed in response he was tired, but he wanted more, each time felt better, and he wanted his Hyung to fill him up again, so he pushed his into the elder’s firm chest and slowly replied. ‘I’m all yours Taemin Hyung’.

~

The two boys sat eating breakfast on the Tuesday morning they knew Mr Lee could return at any moment. And just after they finished making their coffee and toast he did.

‘I’m home’ he called happily walking into the kitchen and putting his fishing equipment and camping backpack down.

‘Hi Appa –how was it? catch any big fishes?’ Taemin asked pouring himself another coffee.

‘We did, we got this huge one and I ate it all up that evening!’ the man chuckled. As he turned to look at them smiling happily. He then looked from Taemin who was dressed in his sloppy house clothes to Minho who wore one of Taemin’s baggy shirts and some thigh reviling shorts.  His smiling face dropped and he swallowed.

‘Did you two have fun together?’ he asked casually. ‘Do anything nice while I was away?’ The two males glanced at each other with rosy cheeks. Minho shook his head.

‘No –just relaxed in the house –all boring really’

‘Oh –and you son?’ Mr Lee asked turning to Taemin.

‘Nothing interesting Appa? Just boring stuff’

‘Boring Hm’ the father hummed. He sniffed at his fishy damp clothes and looked at the two boys again, Taemin sipping down his coffee and Minho scoffing down cold toast. He turned to go for a long shower before pausing to say. ‘Funny –I heard you two having ! is fun right?’ Mr Lee smirked as he heard the sound of Taemin spray spit out his drink, while Minho coughed and choked on his toast. ‘I’ll talk with you two about it later okay’ he jogged up the stairs leaving the two boys behind who looked at each other in pure shock. Minho stood up fast.

‘Is he going to kill me? –or you? –or what are we going to do?’ he panicked. Taemin came over hugging the younger. ‘Min calm down’ Minho tucked his head into the elder chest wrapping his arms around the elder tight. ‘I don’t want to get thrown on the streets’.

‘Come on you know that my Appa isn’t against you like that, he was okay with you and Kai wasn’t he?’

‘Yeah –but it’s you and me? I’m having with you!’

Taemin sighed and looked to the stairs where his father had gone. ‘Go get changed Min –pack a small bag if you have too –we can always go to the Kim’s if he objects’.

Minho nodded running off to pack a bag and dress. Taemin sighed he wasn’t sure what he felt right now –his father knew! But he also knew his father was okay with Minho being gay, but would he be okay with him and Minho –would he be angry, would he be happy what would he think of Taemin now. Would he disown him or would he give him an ultimatum. Minho returned a little later with a small backpack. Taemin was about to go for his own when Mr Lee came down the stairs whistling and smelling of fruity soap and lavender. He smiled at the two and gestured they sit. Giving a small pace he looked at them.

‘So –you two –you know that –what I’m try to saying is -’

‘Please don’t throw me out’ Minho squeaked gripping onto Taemin’s arm. ‘I didn’t like living on the streets –please don’t send me out there again’. He starred at Mr Lee with big wide eyes. ‘Please’

Mr Lee frowned, ‘Huh? What? Throw you out?’

‘Appa –we –we –Minho and I –we love each other –and –and we want to be together?’ Taemin said standing up and facing his father. ‘So if you don’t like it then –then –we-’

Mr Lee’s eyes then shot wide. ‘Love? You two are in love?’

‘Yes’ Minho said linking hands with Taemin.

‘Wait I thought you two were just doing this, as a way to grieve your Umma and –wait so you two are in love? since when?’

‘Since –well since-’ Minho stutter stumbled by Mr Lee’s response.

‘We’ve been in love for very long time Appa?’ Taemin said and Minho looked at him. The oldest man starred then he pointed at Taemin to Minho. ‘So you’ve been sleeping together –even when he was a child?’

‘No! –No –we only just had our first time on Saturday’ Taemin responded cheeks turning red; he smiled at the few memories crossing his mind. Before realising what his father had spoken ‘Appa –I wouldn’t sleep with a child –Minho was with Kai then! This is recent’

Relief set in at Taemin words. ‘Oh thank goodness’. Mr Lee said holding his chest. He then turned to the chair ‘I need to sit down’ he sat and looked at the two. ‘So –you two are together?’

Taemin and Minho nodded.

‘She was right’ Mr Lee laughed and shook his head. ‘She was always right –she would laugh at me if she knew now’

‘Who?’

‘Your Umma –she knew you two loved each other –she said she could see it your eyes. When you were younger and Minho was little it wasn’t there, but then when Minho got older –she saw it –she said you two changed’. Mr Lee glanced to the picture of his deceased wife and chuckled. ‘I thought she was just being silly’

‘Umma knew?’ Minho said. Then thought back to all the time he had shared his love for Taemin in secret to her. He didn’t say it was Taemin but now he realised that she already knew. Taemin wiped his hair back with his hand and sighed. ‘She told me to take care of Minho the last time I saw her’

Minho tightened his grip on Taemin’s hand and smiled at him. ‘You are’

Mr Lee sighed and looked to the two ‘Okay –if this is what you two want then so be it’ he stood patting Taemin on the shoulder and ruffling Minho’s hair. He walked to the door. ‘Oh –and no when I’m in the house please’ The two boys nodded ‘ And if you make Minho scream like Kai did, I’ll kick you out Son understand?’

The two boys laughed and nodded. Mr Lee left them and the two turn to each other that within seconds their lips joined and they held each other close. ‘I love you’ Taemin whispered hand palming Minho’s cheek. ‘I always have’

Minho smiled back and pecked his Hyung’s nose ‘me too’.

 

 

 

 

(Yeah -LOL :P he's okay with it...Sorry it it udpate I'm ill :( trying to rest. I updated my first chapter or 'The Bro code, if your intrested and havnt subbed yet. it's double 2minhet. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/535133/the-bro-code-2min-minho-shinee--taemin-hetshinee) Please check it out :)

 

Okay comment -i'm going to rest and sleep now Zzzzz