Aftermath.

Call You Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK TO THE MORNING

 

 

 

Author POV.

 

“Babe, are you freakin serious?! How are you taking this so easily, he’s the reason you’re in detention.” Nichkhun was so annoyed. This was the first time Tiffany ever got in trouble. He wasn’t going to let her image as the “Perfect President” be ruined by some punk. 

 

“Khun, seriously you’re starting to annoy me right now, what’s done is done. There’s nothing that I can do about. I shouldn’t have let him bother me so much. It’s my fault too. Don’t just blame him.” She was slightly annoyed about her how boyfriend kept on pushing the subject further. She just wanted the 3 days to be over already. She was tired of being put on a pedestal by her boyfriend. She loved him but he always wanted her to be this perfect person with no flaws and well let’s just say she had many. 

 

“Well, maybe I should teach him a lesson or two. I just don’t want him ruining our image babe. You know how much it means to my parents. I can’t disappoint them.”

 

“Are you freakin kidding me right now? I swear Khun if you dare to do anything I won’t go easy on you just because you’re my boyfriend. Touch him and I promise you something will be done.”

 

“So what now you’re standing up for that dweeb?” He said slightly annoyed that she was being so hard on him.

 

“I’m not standing up for anyone. I just know what’s right and what’s wrong and you wanting to do this is wrong. How do you think the student body will look at me? I’m not letting you off easy. So don’t do anything stupid.” Tiffany was stressing and her boyfriend acting like an wasn’t helping. She just walked off going to school. 

 

 

PRESENT

 

Tiffany POV

 

Did I hear that right? Nichkhun? My Nichkhun? After I told him not to do anything, he starts a ing fight? I started pushing my way toward the front. Students recognized me and Jess they started backing away. When I got to the front I seen the most horrible thing ever. Taeng was being held by Taec and Chansung, while Khun was punching him in his stomach. He was bleeding, they ed him up. 

 

“NICH ING KHUN!!!! YOU BETTER STOP WHAT YOU’RE ABOUT TO DO AND GO TO THE DAMN HEADMASTERS OFFICE! ALL OF YOU ACTUALLY.” I can’t believe he would do this. I understand he’s trying to prove a point but this isn’t the way. I look at Taeng and he’s laying there clutching his body, poor guy. I see his friend running towards him, dammit they even hurt his friend.

 

“Yah, are you okay? Let’s go to the infirmary, I’ll take you two myself.”

“No, it’s fine. Just leave us alone. I don’t want anymore problems.” This kid, he’s so hard headed.

 

“Trust me, I wouldn’t want to take you either, but as President of this school I have to. It’s my duty to get your statement and then theirs.” I said looking at Khun and his friends. 

“Jess, help his friend and I’ll help Taeng.” 

 

“Yeah yeah, okay. Let’s go, Mr. Kwon.” Jess said, pulling his arm around her shoulders.

 

“Jess, babe. What are you doing?” 

 

“Shut up Taec, you’re the reason for this. If you and your dumb friends didn’t do any of this then I wouldn’t have another boy arms around my shoulder. Go to the headmasters office. Wait for me there.”

 

 

Author POV.

 

On the way to the infirmary Tiffany couldn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter