Consequences.

Call You Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany POV. 

 

Taeng finally gave me his statement and I just can’t understand why Khun would do something like that. When did he become such a bad person? I just need to sort this out with the Headmaster.

 

“Miss. Hwang, I do not tolerate fighting or bullying at my school and from what I know your boyfriend Nichkhun was involved with this. Don’t think you will be able to help get off this so easily. I also heard that there were others who were involved. Give me their names.” After I told him who was involved he just shook his head. How can his star athletes do something like this. 

 

“Sir, what punishments should we go through with?” 

 

“What would you do in my position? How would you go about this situation?” 

 

“Sir, if I was in your position, I would first suspend each student for 3 weeks and they wouldn’t be able to play basketball this year.”

 

“I thought you would’ve taken it easy on your boyfriend”

 

“Sir, I take being student body President serious.”

 

Author POV.

 

 

“Yah, I know I told you not to fight back but what the hell Taeng, they jumped you. We both know you could’ve handled this easily. Why didn’t you?”

 

“Yul, don’t be stupid. I told Umma I wouldn’t fight again. Plus, you see who beat the crap out of me? It was Tippani-ssi boyfriend. Of course she’s going to take his side. Are you crazy? I can get suspended or kicked out? What am I suppose to do?”

 

“Taeng, you can’t think like that, I was with Jessica and she didn’t seem to be like that type of person, she even yelled at her boyfriend in front of me. I think she’s falling in love with me hahaha, who could resist my charms.” Taeng just looked at him with disbelief. He doesn’t know if he should smack or kick Yul back to reality. 

 

“I think you’re delusional sometimes. I can’t stand you. Why are you my best friend? How did I get a best friend like you? I need to rethink who I hang out with.” 

 

“Yaaaaaah! I’m serious. Okay, well I mean like she’s not super in love with me but she agreed to be my friend. I think I need to get beat up more, Taeng. She smiled at me and then glared at me and then smiled again. Oh my god, she’s the girl of my dreams, my future wife.” Yul looked like a kid in a candy shop talking about Jessica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter