Insults

Call You Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YUL POV

What the hell did Tae just say?! DOES HE NOT REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED AT OUR OLD SCHOOL. HE'S SUCH AN IDIOT, GOD PLEASE DON'T LET TAE'S ANGER GET THE BEST OF HIM, I'M TIRED OF CHANGING SCHOOLS. THIS DAMN MIDGET IS ALWAYS CAUSING PROBLEMS, WHY DID I BEFRIEND HIM WHEN I WAS KID?!?!

TAEYEON POV

Did that really just come out of my mouth?! ! Stupid tae! What the hell is wrong with you?! You promised umma no more fighting. Hurry up and apologize dummy.

*face palm in mind*

What is wrong with me?! I just blew my chances, my first time talking to her and I insult her?!?!? Aaaahh I'm such a dummy. Kill me now please.

JESSICA POV

Who the hell do they think they are talking to us like that?!?! They are so freakin dead.

*HELLSICA MODE ON*

"WHAT DID YOU SAY? YOU DAMN MIDGET, WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? DO YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE?!?!? WANT TO IN DIE?"

"I'm sorry for my friend Jessica-ssi, he didn't mean what he said it was a joke hahaha." The tall dark one said while scratching his head.

"SHUT UP BLACKY! SHE DIDN'T ASK YOU." Tiff said.

TIFFANY POV

WHO DOES THIS SHORTY THINK HE ID?! INSULTING ME AND MY KHUNNIE BABY. HE'S GONNA DIE FOR SURE.

"Look I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that it was a joke hahaha. I didn't mean it miahne. I really mean it. I'm sorry" he said with a pout.

"Ms. Jung and Ms. Hwang please stop your ruckus. You're the president and vice president please set an example for your fellow student body." Our principle said.

"You're lucky midget and blacky, let's go Tiff, khun oppa,baby let's not waste our time with these idiots" jessie said.

"Hey shor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter