Morning Coffee and Confrontation

Call You Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon POV 

 

I woke up early today so that me and Yul could get some coffee before class, yesterday was not the greatest day. I have to rethink my school year now. Ah, the girl of my dreams hates me. What am I to do? Should I leave it alone or should I continue to beg for forgiveness. 

 

“Yah, Taeng! Stop daydreaming and order your drink!!” 

 

“Sorry Yul, I got caught up in my thoughts. Sorry Miss, may I just please have one Iced Americano. Thank you” 

 

“Seolhyun, that’s my name. No problem, coming right up.”

 

“Okay, Seolhyun thank you very much.”

 

 

“Let’s go find a seat Taeng, tell how was it with Tiffany yesterday! You must’ve been so happy!!” Yul said without realizing how Taeng was still there still talking to the barista.

 

“Here’s my number, we should hang out sometimes, handsome.”

 

“Ah daee Seolhyun-ssi, thank you.” Taeng walks away flushed. “Yaah, did you just get her number Taeng?!”

 

“She just gave it to me, anyways what were you saying?” 

 

“Well are you going to use it? She’s cute, you should ask her out”

 

“Yah, I barely even know her. And to answer your question, yesterday was pretty horrible, she’s still mad. I tried apologizing a million times but I always end up getting rejected. I don’t know, I even gave her my snacks. She didn’t even say thank you. What should I do, Yul?”

 

“I don’t know, Taeng. Maybe just don’t talk to her at all? She seems pretty pissed off. Maybe you should give her space? Or just ignore her too. Wait, isn’t that Tippany-ssi and her boyfriend?!?” Looking outside the cafe. 

 

“It is, she looks pretty pissed off, I wonder what’s going on.”

 

 

AUTHOR POV

 

 

After getting their morning c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter