Take it or leave it

Call You Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TIFFANY POV

"Hello my name is Tiffany Hwang and I am your student body president and this is Jessica Jung your vice president. We would like to welcome you to a new school year, we welcome the new students entering Soshi High and we hope you have a great four years here and make the best memories you have when thinking about it your high school years. And to the returning students,.please be considerate of the new coming students help them out. Now here's your vice president Jessica Jung " I said showing my sincerest smile.

"As you know our school is one of the most well known school for academics and athletics we encourage you to sign up for our academic clubs and try out for sports. Thank you and we hope you have a good school year." Jessica said while smiling.

We walked out from the stage and headed to see our boyfriends.


"Baaaabe! How was it?" I asked Khunnie.
"You were perfect as always baby." He's the only guy that can make blush this hard.
"Thanks baby, I'll see you after school, go to class now."
"Babe, Taec and I can't take you two home today, emergency basketball meeting. I'll make up to you okay? Promise." He told me.
"I understand, okay you promised babe." I said, and gave him a peck on the cheeks.
"Okay bye baby, have fun with the basketball meeting" I waited till Jessi was done talking to oppa so we could go to class together.

JESSICA POV


"~mhhhhm babe~ okaay stop now or else we're gonna be la
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter