Black Sunglasses, Beige coat, beige hat.........

Who to choose?...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You pulled away from the kiss and hid your bright red face. Ilhoon smirked and walked out only to see Minhyuk at the door. 

"See? She does like me. We kissed in front of you. Don't you feel a little ashamed to lose the bet?" said Ilhoon

"No, this battle is not over yet!" said Minhyuk who ran away sad and tears falling from his eyes. HE wanted you to be only his not with Ilhoon. He wanted all of you to himself. He just wanted to run away from his life right now. He ran away and Ilhoon, who felt bad ran after him like a crazy stalker.

Meanwhile you were in the practice room waiting for Minhyuk and the drinks. You waited for 5 minutes and began to practice Nonono. You let your body move around and just do freestyle at your parts. 

Suddenly, you heard a knock on the door and you paused the music.

"One, two three. Annyeongasaeyo, Shinee imida." they said

"Ahh, annyeoungasaeyo Apink Na Ri imida." you said

"Can we please use the practice room after you are done?" asked Taemin

"Uhh, sure you can take it now, I'm going to leave." you said

"Thank you so much. bye!" said Jonghyun

"Bye!" You said

You waked back to the dorm and plopped down on the couch. There was a pink note on the remote.

Unnie! Come to the recording studio when you are done practice! We wrote a song while you kept practicing and we wanted you to come and practice our vocals with us. 

You went to the vocal practice room and saw them practicing thier new song Rum pum pum pum.

[You] Annyeong hanbon jjeumeun nal deurobwagetji

Noui sarangni (Ha ah ah)
[Mina] Imi oril dde modu gyokkdotda saenggakhagetji (Ha ah ah)

[Hye Jung] Attention Boys! Nan jum dareul gol
Dareun aedeuleun da mironaego charireul kapji
[Aurora] Mam sok kipeun gose (pu rum pum pum pum)
Aju eunmilhage (pu rum pum pum pum)

[You/Mina]
Ni mam byokeul ddulko jarananda (ni mam byokeul ddulko jarananda)
Teukbyolhan gyongheom rumpumpumpum (teukbyolhan gyongheom rumpumpumpum)
Moriga kkaejil deushi apaunda (moriga kkaejil deushi apaunda)
Saeroun kyeonghom rum pum pum pum

[All] Aya moriga apeulgol (Ohh oh rum pum pum pum)
Jamdo oji aneulgol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter