EXO

Who to choose?...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RING RING RING~

Someone you didn't know was calling you! You picked up the phone in wonder and your other members crowded around you when you did.

"Yeobosaeyo?" You said

"Na ri?" Said the person

"Yes, who are you?" you asked

"I'm Luhan. I am from Exo. I was told that i wlil be doing the dance only one with you. Do you want to go practice right now? I'm bringing my members so you can bring yours too, if you feel uncomfortable." said Luhan

Your members nodded thier head rapidly.

"Ahh, sure... but, how did you get my phone number?" you said awkwardly

"Uhh, Sehun gave it to me, i'll meet you at SM Entertainment in 20 minutes."

You and your members went to Sm Entertainment. Even though you were from different companies, many of the fans wanted you and Luhan in a performace together. They were already there in the famous cloud room and Sehun was teaching him the moves. You walked in and bowed 90 degrees to you sunbaenims. You said your greetings and ran through it with sehun. Near the end when Sehun walks away, the 'background dancers' were Exo for the day. They danced with you for the rest of the dance and everyone was really happy. After another run through, Luhan tried to dance to it. He caught on fast and mastered it in 2 tries. You guys bowed to each other saying thank you and you had a little show and tell. Exo danced to thier 'Wolf, Mama, History, and Growl. They even sang it live just for you and your members.'

Now it was your turn to dance. You danced to Nonono with y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter