BTOB IS BACK!!!

Who to choose?...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You, Luhan, Mina, Rian, Baekyeon and Suho sat on the bed while the others sat on the floor. You sat beside Luhan and Beakyeon. What you didn't realize was because it was really late, You accidently fell asleep on Luhan's shoulder. He didn't want to wake you up so he just sat there and stared at your beautiful face.

You felt a little tap on your shoulder and slowly you started to wake up. Not even surprising, Suho tapped on your shoulder to wake you up and to close the tv because everyone around you fell asleep too. Even though Exo was sleeping in your dorm, they felt like family to you guys. Kai, and Sehun were sleeping on the couch near the bed, Luhan was sleeping on the floor beside your bed but used your spare pillow and blanket from your closet, and suho was looking around confused. 

In the other members room, it was basically the same (3 people each) except Hye Jung. She only had 2 people which was Baekyeon and D.O..

You and Suho woke up and cooked breakfast. You made som pancakes while Suho cooked some bacon and made egg sandwiches. You woke them all up and Baekyeon was the happiest to be awake. He ran to the kitchen and started to eat bacon. (Bacon and baekyeon :D Sooo similar) Sehun was a bit cranky but you just took a deep breath and pulled him to sit down. You ate your breakfast and they all left. You were going to music core tonight so you chose the dress you wanted to wear for tonight's performance. 

You quickly p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter