Second Glance

Fate

" Are you sure about this? If His Majesty found ou-hmphhh.." 

" can you keep down your volume?! YOu are going to get us caught " the taller guy now dressed as a normal peasant rubbed his right palm on the shorter guy's clothes which is full of saliva after covering that latter guy's mouth.

" aish! arasso! " the latter guy quickly undress his robe and change into the clothes the taller guy prepared.

Then the two of them sneaked out of the palace. Yeap, s n e a k  o u t.

_________________________________________________________________________

 

The night market is unusually crowded tonight, children running around laughing at this late hour...

Well, its another new year without war ! Everyone wants to have fun , drink soju , check out those single ladies and well, drink soju again. While in the palace, a fancy banquet took place. 

"JaeMi unnie~ give us a few more slices of tteokbokki juseyoo~" a group of children rush to one of the stalls and began to do aegyo

"Aigooo kyeopta! arassoo ! dont eat all by yourself ! share some with your omma and appa ya!"

"Neh~~" 

After those kids ran away happily, you wipe your forehead with the back of your hand and started to clean up since you sold the rest of the tteokbokki you prepared to them.

Whew what a day! you kept all the money you manged to earn today into the weaven sling bag you carried everywhere.

"Halmeoni are you sure you dont need any help?"

"aigooo im going to close the stall already Eunwoo is here with me too..go and have fun while you can! dont wait until you have backpain like me aish!" 

"Nehh~Eunwoo-ah take good care of halmeoni! " you chuckled and waved goodbye to the little boy and his grandma.

"Annyeong noona!~Fireworks are going to start soon remember to look at the sky!" 

"Arasso!" you cant help and run back to the stall just to pinch that sweet little boy's cheeks.

 

As you walk along the night market, you decided to choose something for your omma as a gift and canceling the idea of only window shopping purpose to save up some money.

You immediately stopped by a stall when something caught your eyes..

there is a pair of hairpin 

(pictures credit to the respective owner)

Its definitely a couple thing but they are so attractive to you , like there is a magic spell and you walk toward them, then you realise its both hairpin so it cant be one for a guy right? so it doesn't count as couple hairpin right? you thought to yourself.

" Halmeoni, how much is th...is? "

" Halmeoni, how much is th...is? " 

You turned to your left side and saw a ermm too-beautiful-to-be-a-guy-that-features-look-like-a-girl's guy looking at you too...both of you ask about the same thing at the same time but he pointed to the right of that pair of hairpin and you pointed to the left one.

"ehemm..hehe" both of you smile at each other at the same time.It's just a relieve that both of you didnt choose the same one.

At the same time, two guys are passing by and one of them glance toward the stall while the other kept talking. The timing was just right, he saw you and the guy smiling to each other at the stall.

After a glance, that guy makes a second glance at you for a while and quickly look away..

____________________________________________________________________________

 

" Ohh, so you like to eat a snack called " bingtanghulu? ? " without realising you are already chating with the guy at the stall without knowing why the topic is about food and snack..but his eyes is too pretty for a male ..you thought to yourself.

" Yupp, my favourite snack ! *eherm " he say it with a bit excited but low tone

" but erm... what's that? " you definitely didnt heard of bingtanghulu before.

" ohhh right its a snack from China where i went there before when im small, i still remember cold sensation and the sweetness in the sourness or the sourness in the sweetest or whatsoever i just lov-"

" Mi-mmaster.. its time to go back.." a girl who looks like his servant bow a little and speak up suddenly.

" I guess its already late enough.. happy new year! its nice to meet you! I'm sure whoever you are giving the hairpin,she will love it !" you chuckled a bit, waved goodbye to both of them.

" Alright then, thank you! It's nice to meet you too."  then he walked away with his servant... his body frame is definitely not build up like the other men so you guess he probably is from wealthy family and travel around.

"Oh may I know your name? " before he walked away too far you shouted..well, not that loud.

"Erm sure! you can call me Ji-n Eun..just Jin Eun! "

 " sure Jin Eun-ssi, my name is Jaemi, see you around!"

____________________________________________________________________

 

"Yah! that girl looks quite pretty right? " Baekhyun nudged Sehun with his arm...while they are 'hiding' opposite of the stall you and Jin Eun stood.

 

Sehun didnt state anything..neither agree nor deny..still observing both of you...

..until Jin Eun's servant noticed him and baekhyun and get startled.

"Mi-mmaster.. its time to go back.." he saw Jin Eun's servant bow a little and speak up 

honestly the observing skill he has is so....much terrible than his hyung..let's not say Baek's...

Back in the palace, his Chanyeol hyung is so much better than him, atleast he wont be get caught while observing or you can say peeping sometimes..

Well, atleast he managed to recognize that girl who dresses as a man..

..and remember you. 

"Hmmm.. that man looks so fammiliar.." Baekhyun crossed his arm and mumble to himself..

...

" Erm sure! you can call me Ji-n Eun..just Jin Eun! "

 " sure Jin Eun-ssi, my name is Jaemi, see you around! "

...

 

" wait what...? Jin Eun..Jin Eun... why is it so familiar? " Baekhyun still mumbling to himself while Sehun walks toward another stall.

 

"AHA ! ... I remember... that girl's name is Jae..mi! " Baekhyun throw up a fist like a victory celebration while following Sehun... well he is just thinking that he likes you..not in that way but just a pleasant feeling.

————————————————————————————————————————————

" Princess !! why are you talking to someone so easily? " the girl who just now accidentally about to call out her 'master'  a  'miss' in front of strangers. 

" Well, she doesn't look like any harm.. take it easy! It's nothing! " her Princess is playing with the hairpin she bought just now.

" But what if she falls in love with you? " 

"Oh finally you know how attractive am I , in any gender " Her Princess wanna flip her hair but then only remember she is tying her hair up like a man, so she still flipped like there is invisible hair.

" Please don't do this again, Princess! I will tell His Majesty if you keep behaving like this !" 

"Like you dare~ " Her Princess rolled her eyes then walked faster.

"aish Princess! wait for me!"

...

 

 

 

 

 

====================================================

A/N : Hiii guys! Just wanna stop by and say

HAPPy NEw YEAR!! hope its another happy and peaceful and healthy year for all of you! <3

 

Please comment if you like!