First Met

Fate

"Omo...are you alright?"

 

"I'm fine.Go away you little village girl.."

 

"No!your knee is bleeding!" he thought that a little village girl shouldn't talk to a prince like that. There must be a 'My Prince' behind the sentence while talking to him , but how dare this little girl..she didn't even follow his instruction! Don't she realise she is talking to the Prince?! Ofcourse you don't know! Because every time the royalty pass by in the market you bow and didn't dare to look up..so you didn't even know a royalty wear what kind of clothes..probably use the best silk to make them...

 

"I said I'm fine! Just. Leave. Me. Alone." 4 years old you was startled by the cold voice of this boy who seem bigger than you.Maybe he is 6 or 7 years old? you don't know.. but you don't want to look weak in front of a stranger especially a boy .. a stupid boy who fell down while climbing a Mango tree behind your lovely little cottage.You live happily with your eomanim. Your abanim had left you and your eomanim for a rich woman.You hate him. Really really hate him.

 

"No! Stay here I will get some cloth and water to help you clean up your wound!"

 

"Yah! I sa-"he wanted to stop you but you had dissappeared into your cottage.He was angry but he still stay there waiting for the girl with beautiful braids hairstyle to come out. After a few minutes, the girl who he was waiting came out with a pail of water and a little blue handkerchief. You walked toward him carefully.Scared that a single little drop of water will pour out from the pail.

 

"It will be pain!" You squeeze the wet little blue handkerchief and begin to tap it on the boy's bleeding knee. It was your favourite handkerchief because when you were born your eomanim bought this for you and it stay with you 4 years already..when you are sad or happy it make you remembering your eomanim when she went to work. It even has the same shampoo smell like your hair..you always wash it when you are bathing in the only small toilet in your cottage.You family is poor even before your abanim left you and your eomanim alone.Your eomanim has to leave the house early in the morning to go to work as a maid in a rich family.

 

"Tss..." he feel pain but he try hard not to show in front of you because how can a prince look weak in front of a little village girl?! So he try to focus on other thing. The Mango tree..? No! he hate that tree, its the first time he fail to climb a tree..because of this little girl suddenly came out of her house! Wait...he didn't need to panic if someone found out he is climbing their tree..

 

Because he is the Prince, The King's only son ! He own this whole country and that means this little poor village ,this cottage and this tree! So why would he fall ? He is angry with himself..until he turned away from the tree and saw you cleaning his wound carefully with your eyebrow almost connect together and your braids hanging beside your face.He didn't realise he was looking into your eyes..he saw the kindness, care and especially sincere in your small chocolate eyes. It is the first person in the world he saw with sincerity beside his mother (well...and his only playmate but he didn't want to admit it). He felt that in the kingdom the maid, court lady, and every body except his eomamama, the sick Queen is fake to him like when he is hurt everybody was worry about him but he felt that they are laughing inside when he look into their eyes...He Known that.

 

"Why..?"he ask you out of blue.

 

"Huh?" You are too concentrate on his wound so you didn't hear cleary.

 

"Nothing." He turn away and put on his cold personality like before.

 

"Hmm okay...Done~the blood stop coming out already but you will need to wrap it up..hmm... I don't hav another handkerchief already...Hey can you promise me one thing..?"

 

"Why would I ?" He glare at you.

 

"Giv me back my handkerchief if we meet again..DON'T throw it away! Its my favourite handkerchief! See, there is a 'J.M' and a small love beside it..my mom stitch on it~its my name!"you ignore his cold personality and show him your handkerchief. Actually you are scare of his cold personality but you choose to ignore it.

 

"Fine.."he is actually okay with it.You smile proudly after you wraped your handkerchief aroud his wound.But one thing you didn't see is the corner of cold little Prince's mouth is pull up, even the Prince himself didn't realise he smile a little..He never smile! Except in front of his eomamama...Only.

 

"My name is Park JaeMi, 4 years old...how about you? " you hold out your hand to help him stand up. But he look at your hand then push himself up,didn't even touch your hand.

 

"I'm Hun...6 years old.I have to get going now."he told you using his same cold voice.He is not going to told you his whole name...well.. atleast no one will know the prince is in the village. Beside you look like you didn't recognize the prince though...He have to go now, before the court ladies and the eunuchs in the kingdom or his only playmate realise the Prince sneak out.. again.

 

"Remember to give me back my handkerchief! Remember my name~ Its JaeMi! Pinky promise?" you hold out your little small finger.

 

"Yea yea..I promise."he look annoyed but he still do pinky promise with you.

 

"Bye~Hunnie orabeonim~" you jus added the 'nie' and the 'orabeonim', since he is older than you ...without realising after he had walk away.