Fooled

Fate

I stretched and rubbed my eyes when the sunlight burns me until im awake.

It feels like im actually an egg and my skin is the egg shell, and im getting boiled and feels my shell heating up somehow.

I massaged my arms because im sleeping on them the whole night at the table and then remember something..

"Ohh you are awake already" I stretched again when i see the man from last night sat up on my bed looking at me.

The colour of his face is turning better..not as pale as last night.

"who are you?" he asked in a crack voice.. 

"I should be the one asking you.. you were lying at the back of my home and stained in blood"

"..and pointing a sword at me " i continued. 

" urghh.." that man rubbed his temple while recalling the incident last night.

I pour some tea into two teacups , one for myself and handed one for him.

The sunlight shines on his chocolate skin and he looks fine actually

I like him already but not that kind of like it is something like the feelings i have for Eunwoo 

you can say they are both in the i-like-you-already-even-though-i-just-met-you category..??  Eunwoo is still a kid tho.. but im like his noona watching him growing taller awww 

hmm I need to find out who is he and why he is here and with the sword and blood stain and those injuries he has.

But I dont think my mom and I are his " target " tho..he is wounded and he collapsed after pointing his sword to me yesterday.

It was the second heart attack i had last night.

" It is a relieve that you didnt lose that much of blood because of that..you should start taking tradisional herbal like red dates that can help from suffering blood defiency.. " I said while pointing at the already covered with white fabric cut that is long enough to cover half of his left arm.. his blood almost came dripping out like water tap when i cut off the fabric on his arm.

how i figure that cut out ? because when I carried and pulled him at the same time not to mention how heavy he is for a girl  ..his blood stained arm was so wet until i get blood all over my clothes too

I dont even know why Im helping him..he looks so fragile last night.

" erm thanks.. " he handed me back the already emptied tea cup

" who are you? why are you here? did you kill someone? "

" do i look like im stupid enough to tell you i kill somebody ? " i can feel that he is mentally rolling his eyes

" then are you wanted ?" oh my god please no.. i helped a bad guy?? i slowly walk backward ..but i remember checking the notice board in the village ..no one is wanted

" hell no! " he rolled his eyes this time.

" then why are you here in blood stain? " 

" I was protecting myself okay?! " and her..  

" gosh okay! okay no need to shout like that " my eardrums are in pain gosh why is he fussing

" what's your name? " 

" oh you can call me Jaemi "

" okay thanks for everyting im leaving now " he begins to take away the blanket and moving down from the wooden bed.

" no no no.. you cant leave in this state , stay and rest for a bit more , i will prepare porridge as breakfast " i tried to stop him

" grr.. grr... " Upon hearing the word 'porridge' , his stomach growled loudly.. he sat back down silently, blushed and wait for me to bring his porridge.

I laughed silently and make my way to the kitchen and saw my mom already filling up a bowl of porridge.

"omma..  why are you up so early in the new year ? they didnt give you even a day off ? and can you not work with that family? " I sighed and take the wooden spoon from her and continue filling up a wooden container with porridge as her lunch and dinner..

" It's okay.. you shouldnt say that family.. it's your father's"

" Then who are you to him? his servant? only ? and how about me ? " I know its impolite to talk to my mom that way but she never wake up and realise the reality is that my so-called father left us..when we have nothing.

".....dont talk like that, he asked me how are you.." yes im perfectly fine without him.. if only i can earn more silver to support my mom so that she no need to work under that man and his family.

I got to go now.. dont worry so much aigoo~ " she ruffled my hair although im taller than her ..what can i do ..she is so stubborn sometimes

" Nehh! omma please take care of yourself too in that place ! " I said while handing the wooden container to her ..please give me some times.. Im going to support you and until you dont need to work at that hell like place.

She nods and smile sweetly.. why would my so-called father left her.. i have zero idea. It's his lost by the way, who cares.

I watched her walked out of my sight before I bring a bowl of porridge back to my room. phew.. its a relieve my mom didnt find out, it saves up a lot of explanation.

There he was, sitting at the table and staring blankly at the teacups ..

" here " I put the bowl of warm porridge in front of him and nudged him to eat.

" thanks again .. "  he said awkwardly and starting to slurp down the porridge, this make him looks like he is really hungry.

 

After he finished the second bowl,oh yes he asked for another bowl of porridge, well cant help.. my mom's food is the best. He stands up and takes his shining sword, yup i cleaned it , looking like he is about to leave.

" where are you going ? didn't i told you to rest more a bit, you still look kinda weak okay..? "

"urhh okay, then cant i go to pee? " he then continue to walk toward the door

" then, why are you taking the sword with you? " I rolled my eyes mentally at him. Hah caught red handed.

" fine! I put my sword here okay! Dont throw it away " he hissed and slamed his sword at the table then walked away.

 

 

Oh gosh Park Jaemi .. i facepalmed myself when i realised he is peeing for a little too long.

No sight of him around my cottage..

he is gone.

 

____________________________________________________________________________

Jongin groaned mentally when he has to leave his sword there.. but nevermind he has spare swords in his room.

Now he has to get back to the palace as fast as possible..to inform her about the attack last night.

It's a relieve she decided to stayed in the palace for another night..or not ..he cant imagine if she is the one in the palanquin last night.

Not because how important she is.. it's because he cant imagine his life without her..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KIM JONGIN^^