Blaze Of Fireworks And The Girl

Fate

"aish! Princess, you should learn some kung fu when you went to China back then " the servant rubbed her shoulder where her stepped on while whining

" stop complaning will you? im training you to get fit " the oh-so-well-taught Princess rolled her eyes.. They did taught me about some kung fu back then,but i only remember bingtanghulu aish!

and they didnt notice a man is looking at them with a == face

"OMO! YAh how dare you scare me! "  the Princess yelled when she finally saw that guy standing in the corner while rubbing sides of his forehead 

"Oh wow said the guilty one, could you atleast pay some respect dongsaeng-ah " Chanyeol rolled his eyes at her and pinch her cheek

" Nehh~ oppa " she stucked her tongue out at him

" Prince Chanyeol " the servant bowed at him then he just nodded as a signification

" Bring her to change, the fireworks is starting soon " 

well, he cant scold the servant for letting the princess out , no one can stop his dongsaeng sometimes.Almost every times eh-em..

____________________________________________________________________________________________

You were going to reach your cottage, but then you felt something was wrong.. someone is following you no..maybe more than one person..

because you kept hearing someone mumble something then the other one would shush at him.

It was when you turn around all of a sudden to see who are following you, then surrounding went quiet, not even a cicadas sings.

The timing was so right, the fireworks begin.

You forgot to scan your surrounding and look up at the sky.

It was so beautiful...you cant help and open your mouth a little bit unconsciously.

It was the first time you saw this popping thing called fireworks.

The colourful lights of the firework can be seen in your crystal clear eyes.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

" ah why are we following her again Hun? Is it because I said she is pretty hmm? " Baekhyun teases his dongsaeng..well not really blood-related dongsaeng..

Sehun was the King's only son.. yeap.. past tense.

He was the previous King's only son...

the His Majesty now is actually the previous King's younger brother, since the previous King died in a young age when the Crown Prince was only a 7 years old child.

As a result, the officials decided not to let the Crown Prince to take the throne.

"shush!" Sehun is rolling his eyes mentally, if only his Baekhyun hyung didnt went to his place when he was about to sneak out...

...and threaten him to bring him along too because he was so bored in the banquet.

"What if she turn around suddenly?"

"aish!" Sehun acted like he wanted to punch him but then he saw that you WERE turning around in the corner of his eyes.

He quickly covers his hyung mouth and hold his breath.

In seconds, the fireworks begin.

He slowly scaned your expression..scared that you will see them hiding

As his gaze moved toward your face, he saw you open your mouth a little in awed , and then your nose and your rosy cheeks,

and then your eyes..which are clearly full of the colour of fireworks.

Then, no more then, Sehun get stucks in your eyes.

" woahh~ the fireworks is indeed breathtaking ! " Baekhyun mumbled even though Sehun's palm was covering his mouth.

" yea..yeah " Sehun replied still not taking his gaze of you.

" wait...aren't we should be back at the palace now ? " Baekhyun finally pointed out.. their King and Queen will find out soon if they didnt appear to offer the new year tea or soju as a respect to the elderly.

"Yah yahh we should go right now before the guards find out " Baekhyun hissed, even though he is just one of Sehun's paternal uncle's sons. He feels that he has the responsibility to discipline his dongsaeng as a hyung.

Even though Baek is the one who plays around more than Sehun, if there are no ocassion that are seriously important.

__________________________________________________________________________________

After the last firework popped , your eyes were still gazing into the dark sky..

It's breathtaking enough to make you think that you wont regret even if you die in the next second..

pfft of course not, you want to earn more silver so that your mom no need to go to work as a servant.

After a few seconds, you turn your gaze to the direction that you heard noises.

You slowly walk toward the alley an-

 

 

 

"Squeeekk! " A mouse ran across the path at the moment

"omo!" you whisper only even though you get scared, but in reality, you thought you are about to get heart attack.

Then you realised there is nobody, probably some mice making sounds just now..

You then continued to walk back to your home... looking at the sky sometimes

It becomes so dark right now as if the fireworks doesn't exist before.

Maybe the stars are hiding behind the cloud and having soju with the moon..to celebrate this new year.

 

Your mom already fell asleep while waiting for you to come back home..so you just blew out the candle in her room and closed the door behind you quietly. 

After bath, you went to the back of your cottage to hang clothes that you just washed.

When you splashed the little of water from the wooden pail to the bush , you heard a groan.

You were shocked but you decided to check out who is there.. then when you finally see a man's body in black fabric clothes and face cover with a black fabric,

a cold sensation can be felt at your neck at the same time,

a sword was pointed at your neck even though the man looks weak in the shadow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING! <3

p/s i will try to change "you" into "I" in the next chapter and so on because it is easier to write out the thoughts and feelings ><