Something Fishy

Fate

Jongin went back to the palace in his clean attire like the one he usually wears when he is with his Princess, General Jung's daughter.

"Princess" He bowed a little to his Princess who is walking toward the exit of the palace..with a man walking beside her.

That man is no other than the Prince Oh Sehun, he was force by the His Majesty to walk his future bride out.

It's not that they are both in love, both of them see each other in the "friend" zone..they have this engagement even before they are born. Cant help..because General Jung is a good friend to the previous King, they planned on this engagement after they finished their last war, as a sign of peace and happiness among them.

" Prince Sehun " He wanted to bow to him too when the Prince pulled him aside and headlocked him.

" Didnt I tell you not to bow or do this sort of  formal things to me if there are no outsider around hah HYUNG " he emphasized the " Hyung " word, since they are only three months apart..they knew each other very well since Jongin started to serve Princess Soo Jung around 10 years old.

" Ouch ouch okay finee ! HUNNIE ! "

" Yah! who are you to call me THAT ! " 

" YAh! Yah! are you yah-ing your HYUNG ? " Jongin snapped back.

Meanwhile, Princess Soo Jung who only stood there in the begining let out a chuckle upon hearing Jongin snorted.

And upon hearing that chuckle, Jongin's face can't help but heat up because his Princess always look icy but he knows she isn't really like that.   

" Ohhh why are you blushing hmm? hyung? I smell something fishy " Sehun pretended to sniff around and saw Princess Soo Jung's face turning red a bit when she knew Sehun saw her looking at Jongin  only.

The unusual "love triangle" existed, but Prince Sehun and Princess Soo Jung are secretly finding a way to cancel the engagement together. 

" what...whatt? There were assassination last night " Jongin blushed more but then quickly tells Sehun what's bothering him the most right now. Someone wanted to kill his Princess..

"But I'm not sure they plan to kill or it's a warning to us, because they could kill me but didn't  " Jongin's face hardened as he talked. He shoved his left sleeve up, showing Sehun his injury. 

Soo Jung was stunned when she sees Jongin's arm,she did not hear them since they were some distance away from her, she wanted to ask him if he is okay, but seeing how they were joking around, she assumed her question is unnecessary. But only God knows Jongin will be on cloud nine if she asks that unnecessary question.

Sehun's face hardened upon hearing Jongin's explanation.

" Let's be more careful onward, hire someone you can trust to follow you guys in the dark" Sehun whisper the last part in Jongin's ear. Jongin nodded.

" Princess, let's go " They are only heading back to their home now, atleast the criminals wont do any things in daylight.

" Oh right, that sword you gave me, I have to leave it at a girl's cottage,she wont let me leave so yea..she saved me tho, last night.. her name is Jaemi, help me take the sword from her, you probably know her " Jongin smirked when he mentioned the name.

Sehun's face hardened more, seeing Jongin's smirking face. Why did he remember that urghh..

Sehun did not answer, just waved his hand signaling them to leave. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It is the first day of another year.. I forgot to ask if Halmeoni will open her stall today. Anyway, I should cook some tteokbokki for them.. it's the only thing I can prepare well though...

I pour all of them into a wooden container and head out to their stall. I decided to bring along the sword incase I saw that man on the street.

The weather is super hot, the fabric kept sticking on my body, and it is very uncomfortable for me.

"Halmeoni ! Eunwoo-ah ! here is some tteokbokki for you~ " I chipped when I reached their stall.

Halmeoni is busy rolling gimbap while Eunwoo helps to pack them up for the customers and counting silver.

 " Neh~kamsahamnida noona " I cant help and pinch his cheeks before turning to help Halmeoni out.

" Aigoo~ Halmeoni why wont you rest for a day? See how lazy I am hehe " I helped Halmeoni to lay out another piece of seaweed and starting to put the ingredients on top of it.

" When Im at your age, Im already a mother of two ,why are you still here omo? " 

" That's because you are soooooo pretty and you are married at young age! " I roll my eyes mentally..aigoo

" stop giving excuses and find yourself a man!" I guess... I should confess to her.                                                                                                                                                      

" i already found someone , Halmeoni..."

"Oh my, who is it?" Halmeoni looks at me with her sparkling eyes.

" He is there.....Im waiting for him to grow up" I look at the direction of Eunwoo with my love shaped eyes who is using his CUTE fingers to count how much  silver should  be return back to the customer.

"Where..? Stop joking around aigooo" Halmeoni laughed when she found out Eunwoo is the one Im talking about. 

"Hahahaha aigoo~ Halmeoni, your Eunwoonie will definitely be the most attractive guy in the future! "

Hahahah Im not that into finding myself a man , what's suppose to be happened will happen , like i cant just go out and find a man then get married out of love .. the most important thing for me now is to support my mom so she doesn't  need to work as a servant. Aish..speaking of this i should  find a more paid job..

" Noona ! Someone just take your sword away! "  I turn around upon Eunwoo's exclaim. A tall guy is walking away in a fast pace with the sword i left on the table because its too troublesome for me to walk around in the stall.

"Yahh...! " without hesitate I run toward him and spin him around. To be honest, my heart skipped a beat then becomes normal, well who wouldn't have a shock if it looks like someone is glaring through your soul with his eyes.

"Please return the sword, that's not yours" I gulped before i speak.

"Well, that's not yours too" 

"How will you even know if that's mine or not ?" I glared back at him, argh my neck hurts, he is so tall

"Of course I know! Like you know how to use a sword " he rolled his eyes at me.

I was about to snap back when I saw his eyes become wide all of a sudden and push me harshly until i fall on my back... OUCH

and a horse carriage seem to flash passed in front of me in a blink of eye...if..if he didnt push me.. i would have get stepped on by the horse and..those two big wooden wheels of the carriage would just...roll over me...

"NOONAA Gwenchana ?! " Eunwoo's little figure came into my blurry vision, and i finally gain back my consciousness..

I quickly look around and that guy is nowhere to be seen..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FREQUENTLY.. DONT WORRY I PROMISE MYSELF I WILL FINISH THIS STORY SO YEA I WILL TRY TO UPDATE ATLEAST ONCE A WEEK FROM NOW ON, I'VE ALREADY THINK OF THE STORY PLOT, BUT IT JUST NOT IN DETAIL.. SO I MAY CHANGE THINGS ALONG THE WAY SO YEAAA I HOPE YOU ENJOY <3  

GUESS WHO IS THAT SAVIOR HUEHUEHUE ..AND TAKE NOTE THAT IM MULTIFANDOM >:D