KyuMin's B.U. END

KyuMin's Break Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

EPILOGUE

 

 

Note: Please read A/N and additional Convo below. Enjoy!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

On the night of the wedding, People would really thought KyuMin couple were having a Good and y time.

 

 

Well, Apparently not. There is certain someone who's not Happy at all!

 

 

Kyuhyun just got out from the Bathroom. He was drying his hair while watching Sungmin Lying on his side with his Pink and y night gown on that revealing his y back that he swore could really turn on a million men and even women. He could see his perfectly shaped that s have been obsessed and jealous about.  His crotch down below was achingly throbbing wanting to be touched and wants to plunge in Sungmin's tight hole raw. 

 

 

He walked few steps forward to his lover. Carefully lying basie him as he grind his hips into his . Kyuhyun moaned silently. He desperately want Sungmin now.

 

 

Sungmin brought Kyuhyun's hand to his chest and just smiled. He knew he wants to do it now, he is too! He wants Kyuhyun to take control of him now, topping him, taking him raw, ing him until they'd lost count of it and make love to him all night or if possible until tomorrow night -straight. Yet the situation made it impossible.

 

 

He then touched Kyuhyun's that has been achingly grinding on his . Damn! He could feel how hard Kyuhyun is now, but he tried hard to control it..  "Kyu.. You know we can't.." he said dearly to his husband.

 

 

Kyuhyun sighed followed with a tsk. tsk. sound.. "Ah jinjja! We're supposed to enjoy our firsst night as husband and wife! Not to baby sit this Kid."

 

 

"Let's enjoy being parents first.."

 

 

"We can do that in next months Babe.. It's supposed to be our honeymoon! We should be having our SMEXY time!!!" he whined.

 

 

"We can do that every night babe!" Sungmin's voice were slowly raisi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter